HUSKER89 IS RUNNING AN UNSPONSORED LOG OF HCGENERATE,FORMA,BRIDGE

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am running this log because i felt i owed Nate and apology for my earlier thread and i truly believe in his products. I am running superdrol at 30 mgs a day for 60 days( no one say **** about my liver i get blood tests) and am running hcgenrate during and bridge and forma stanzolol for pct. If you have aby questions or comments ask. This will be more about testicular size, test recovery, and overall intra/post cycle recovery rather than building muscle, thats what the gear is for.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. As always I am glad we were able to take care of things and set everything right. Looking forward to the feed back

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will follow this around, can't wait

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am 10 days into my SD cycle and the gains are great. The sex drive from caps of HCG a day is Much higher than previously before. I usually lose sex drive within a week but becasue i recovered so well last time iwth hcgenerate and i am using it now, i feel and look better.
I will compare certain things with this cycle and my last cycle without hcgenerate.Oc is old cycle and NC is new cycle
Sex drive out of ten. OC 5 NC 8
Ball size OC 3 NC 8
Erection strength OC 4 NC 10
Ejaculation quantity OC 6 NC 8
Again these are just how i feel and look, bottom line hcgenerate works, very ****ing well.

RunForestRun

Awards
Awesome man. As always I am glad we were able to take care of things and set everything right. Looking forward to the feed back
Hey guys,
I need some advice. I've tried the official routes to have my Dr prescribe Test for my low testosterone symptoms and he's just too conservative.
My "Low-T" symptoms are killing me and
I'm now prepared to purchase the help I need to bring my testosterone levels back up to where I need them for my activity levels. (I'm an avid runner & weight lifter).
My question is, What is a basic cycle to start with? Test - E pils with D-anabol or injections? Both with Nolvadex of course to prevent the conv to Estrogen. And where to purchase? I need a trusted source.
Your advice is much appreciated!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,
I need some advice. I've tried the official routes to have my Dr prescribe Test for my low testosterone symptoms and he's just too conservative.
I'm now prepared to purchase the help I need to bring my testosterone levels back up to where I need them for my activity levels. (I'm an avid runner & weight lifter).
My question is, What is a basic cycle to start with? Test - E pils with D-anabol or injections? Both with Nolvadex of course to prevent the conv to Estrogen. And where to purchase? I need a trusted source.
Your advice is much appreciated!

ummm....:jaw:

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,
A, make YOUR OWN THREAD in the anabolics section. Next, test e does not come in pills its injections, nolvadex does not block the aromataze conversion to estradiol, it occupies receptors so stronger natural estrogens cannot occupy these receptors. FINALLY DONT ASK FOR SOURCES, THIS IS OUTLAWED UNLESS IT IS LEGAL SUPPLEMENTS.

RunForestRun

Awards
Live & Learn... Thanks guys...
BY the way, I'm not looking for anything illegal, I'm looking to the experience of the folks on this site to suggested trusted WEBSITES (Legitimate businesses) with good reputations and good, reliable, safe, legal supplements.
Give a rookie a break.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
test is illegal withou a script, so is nolvadex, both are prescription drugs, not legal supplements, and dianabol is illegal too without prescription. Read in the anabolics section and typee in key words into the AM search bar for more advice, IT IS ALL THERE MAN.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test is illegal withou a script, so is nolvadex, both are prescription drugs, not legal supplements, and dianabol is illegal too without prescription. Read in the anabolics section and typee in key words into the AM search bar for more advice, IT IS ALL THERE MAN.
this......everyones here is willing to help with otc supplements......back to the log now?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd for the OP's recovery results....not the un-educated hijacker..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you dosing the hcgenerate/bridge?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the beast got the best of him :(

JK! Although 8 weeks of beast is a lot...

Any updates?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol -----> :saw: <------Husker89