Thoughts on Dieselbolan v2.0

adnscmplx

Awards
So i've ran a few helladrol cycles in the past with good results and am beginning to plan for my next step. I'm currently cutting but in a few months I will go back into recomp mode. I would like to run a 4 week cycle of something stronger and am thinking about Diesebolan. I was initially thinking about beastadrol but I haven't found much about people using it for anything less than an all out bulk and I am worried about maintaining the gains, especially without a huge calorie surplus. It seems like diesel is a better fit.

Is there anything specific about running diesel that I should know (i.e. specific sides)? I am somewhat prone to male pattern baldness, how harsh is diesel on the hairline? Other than basic supports do I need to run anything else during cycle? Any special concerns for PCT?

Does anyone think I should be looking at Beast instead or another direction?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
LMG is wet so i would use a low dosed AI while on cycle. not 100% sure on the hairline so cant comment there. The other compound in it is d zine, so if you want to search old logs or threads there you are. PCT is going to be different than other stuff, serm + good T booster + AI.

This is more of a mass compound, but as with any cycle your diet will determine your result.

biggfoot70

Awards
I agree with gymrat. But not too sure why you dismissed beastdrol so easily. Ive ran a couple recomps with beastdrol. Very dry leaned out a little and put on some good mass at the same time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting Diesel myself in about 4 weeks as part of a bridge into Epi. Diesel is a great mass builder and it does come with some unique sides. There is the possibility of prolactin sides while on it from the LMG, and the DMZ in it can be a little rough with sides too. It is typically not quite as bad as SD, but it isnt far behind it either. Diesel is great if mass is your goal, but like mentioned it is a little wet.

It sounds like your goal will be to recomp. If that is the case, then why not go with something like Epi-Strong? Best and most versatile compound in the world in my opinion. It is very dry for most, and would be excellent in a recomp. It is also only 39.99 a bottle right now for a limited time. Once that limited run of it runs out, it will not return. If you want to to run it for your recomp, or anytime after that, you should pick some up since it wont be around for long. If you need help finding it send me a PM, because there is only one site carrying it.

I would seriously look into the Epi bro. That stuff is incredible, and the sides are not bad at all. Joint pain is the biggest side, but can be alleviated with fish oil and Cissus on cycle.

adnscmplx

Awards
I thought about epi. It seems like it is just a bit stronger than hella but lots of people have experienced increased hair loss, so probably not the best fit for me.

I got a huge amex gift certificate for renewing my lease on my apartment and picked up another bottle of hella and a bottle of beast on an impulse. I think I would do well with beast, i'll keep the dose low and watch for sides. I'm not a f-ing idiot so I will of course run proper ancillaries and PCT.

I'm gonna go natty for a while and see what kinds of progress I can make by dialing in my LG diet and lifting like a f-ing crazy person.

Rick- thanks for the reps. I've been following a bunch of your logs and posts, keep up the hard work. I don't use a lot of supplements but Mr. Supps is legit. Big bottles, good prices, compounds that work.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought about epi. It seems like it is just a bit stronger than hella but lots of people have experienced increased hair loss, so probably not the best fit for me.

I got a huge amex gift certificate for renewing my lease on my apartment and picked up another bottle of hella and a bottle of beast on an impulse. I think I would do well with beast, i'll keep the dose low and watch for sides. I'm not a f-ing idiot so I will of course run proper ancillaries and PCT.

I'm gonna go natty for a while and see what kinds of progress I can make by dialing in my LG diet and lifting like a f-ing crazy person.

Rick- thanks for the reps. I've been following a bunch of your logs and posts, keep up the hard work. I don't use a lot of supplements but Mr. Supps is legit. Big bottles, good prices, compounds that work.
No problem bro. Beast will do its job for you I'm sure. You can't go wrong with that. Thanks for all the support bro ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I agree with gymrat. But not too sure why you dismissed beastdrol so easily. Ive ran a couple recomps with beastdrol. Very dry leaned out a little and put on some good mass at the same time.
Beast, SD is a total carb whore, it will work for a recomp/cut but i think it shines with a ton of carbs. You will put on some water weight but regardless a lot of muscle will come with it.

adnscmplx

Awards
How did you guys run your recomps with Beast? Lots of possibilities 10mg/day x 6 weeks, 10/20/20/20, A bridge. I'm not so into the idea of pulsing. I know it depends on how I feel and how I react which I won't know until I start because i've never taken beast but I just wanted to hear you experiences.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go 6wks @ 10mg with beast. 5 max.

biggfoot70

Awards
Ive done 20/20/30/30/30 and also 30/30/30/30 bridged with katandrol 0/0/200/200/250/250 both times kept my diet very clean. All my carbs were from green vegetables and fruit. Alot of protein and good fats. Calories overall were slightly higher than normal but workouts were definitely more intense. Bp went up on the second one, never dangerous, but definately something to watch.