NTBM now has new protein flavors and protein pancakes available!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut butter crunch sounds damn good.. Will try asap.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bag of apple crisp and peanut butter crunch. Couldn't wait to try these 2 flavors!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that we have also added a new protein to our 5 lb bags...Rocky Road!! Another great flavor I'm going to have to try! ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i have not tried any need2 proteins so i cant comment. im an on guy, vanilla ice cream whey and choc casein. now maybe a sample or two thrown my way could have me throwing some $$$ your way lol

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'll get a mini review up of apple crisp and peanut butter crunch once they get here. And with NTBM shipping, that won't be long!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get a mini review up of apple crisp and peanut butter crunch once they get here. And with NTBM shipping, that won't be long!
I'm curious about the apple crisp man. I was thinking of picking some of that up myself :yumyum:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not tried any need2 proteins so i cant comment. im an on guy, vanilla ice cream whey and choc casein. now maybe a sample or two thrown my way could have me throwing some $$$ your way lol
If we get some sample sizes available I can send you some bro. ;)

I used ON stuff in the past, and it is good. My only complaint is the price.

mathew34

Awards
I forgot to mention that we have also added a new protein to our 5 lb bags...Rocky Road!! Another great flavor I'm going to have to try! ;)
WOW!! Rocky road flavor is so delicious............ hoping am gonna have some one.. :( I love this rockyroad.. this is my favorite flavors of all desert like ice cream, cakes and etc.. huhu .. :( :(

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to what you think of both those flavors... Apple crisp i think would go great with oats...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to what you think of both those flavors... Apple crisp i think would go great with oats...
I bet I'll get them today, and most surely will post up my thoughts.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have just added a couple new flavors to our Whey to build Muscle protein line-up available in 1 lb bags. Apple Crisp and Peanut Butter Crunch!!

Whey To Build Muscle - This protein delivers what you need, when you need it!

We have also brought back protein pancakes to the store as well with an all new formula. 200 cals, 2g fat, 26g carbs, 18g protein per serving!

What better whey to start your day then with pancakses? N2BM Protein pancakes are the best!

Wow those flavors sound good. especially the peanut butter crunch.. yummmm

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My rock road should be here in about two days, I also bought power butter which I have yet to try.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
My rock road should be here in about two days, I also bought power butter which I have yet to try.
Power butter is awesome bro, you'll love it. I didn't get my apple crisp and PB crunch yesterday, so that means for sure they will show up today.

Rocky road is the one new flavor I didn't get to try out, so I'm interested to hear what you think of it when you get it my friend.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Power butter is awesome bro, you'll love it. I didn't get my apple crisp and PB crunch yesterday, so that means for sure they will show up today.

Rocky road is the one new flavor I didn't get to try out, so I'm interested to hear what you think of it when you get it my friend.
I'm excited for power butter I eat around 3 pb sandwiches a day while at work.

mathew34

Awards

sounds great bro!!! :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I had time today to try BOTH the apple crisp and the pb crunch. Both are definitely fantastic! I'll write up a much more detailed review tomorrow morning when I have some more time. Very impressed with both flavors though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had time today to try BOTH the apple crisp and the pb crunch. Both are definitely fantastic! I'll write up a much more detailed review tomorrow morning when I have some more time. Very impressed with both flavors though.
Nice to hear! I will be picking up some apple crisp for sure now! :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off I wanna start off by saying this is my new favorite protein flavor.

Mixability is a 8.5 mixed up well a few minor clumps. This protein is a little thick which is a big plus for me. I don't want my protein to taste like water plus a little flavor. I like that it mixed well kinda thick but not to thick where you feel way to full.

Flavor is a 10. Taste is great. I love the flavor of rocky road but hate the texture of nuts in ice cream. Now I can get my rocky road fix with out chunks of nuts. I highly reccomend this flavor to everyone.

Tonight I'm going to mix it with milk and peanut bitter before bed. I will let you guys know how that goes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I wanna start off by saying this is my new favorite protein flavor.

Mixability is a 8.5 mixed up well a few minor clumps. This protein is a little thick which is a big plus for me. I don't want my protein to taste like water plus a little flavor. I like that it mixed well kinda thick but not to thick where you feel way to full.

Flavor is a 10. Taste is great. I love the flavor of rocky road but hate the texture of nuts in ice cream. Now I can get my rocky road fix with out chunks of nuts. I highly reccomend this flavor to everyone.

Tonight I'm going to mix it with milk and peanut bitter before bed. I will let you guys know how that goes.
I will have to give that rocky road a try too. Sounds good! :yumyum:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay this morning when i woke up I took 8 oz whole milk, 8 oz water, 2 scoops rocky road protein. 2 table spoons power butter and put it all in my ninja blender. Came out think like a shake and taste reminded me of a Carmel frapachino from Starbucks. I think I found my new morning protein mix.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Okay this morning when i woke up I took 8 oz whole milk, 8 oz water, 2 scoops rocky road protein. 2 table spoons power butter and put it all in my ninja blender. Came out think like a shake and taste reminded me of a Carmel frapachino from Starbucks. I think I found my new morning protein mix.

Dude, that sounds amazing!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah... I got some Rocky road on the way!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established