New Protein Flavors and Protein Pancakes are in!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
COOL!
since the lopotropic protein hase gone away i only been using the needtowhey! looking foward to trying out Rocky road! :p

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im picking up some Apple crisp and protein pancakes in my next order!:yumyum:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those protein pancakes are bomb Rick.. YOu'll love em!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying out that Rocky Road very soon!
got soem on the way alogn with some Pre-WO powerchews. I want to alternate with my ASGT and chews. I like to change it up :p

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The girl that spray tans me for comeptitions boasts about making amazing protein pancakes. I might have to pick some up and have her make em... but then again I might try to marry her after.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got soem on the way alogn with some Pre-WO powerchews. I want to alternate with my ASGT and chews. I like to change it up :p
For sure, I alternate between n2kts and the Pre w/o Chews... Both top notch products that work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The girl that spray tans me for comeptitions boasts about making amazing protein pancakes. I might have to pick some up and have her make em... but then again I might try to marry her after.
Haha...you gotta love a woman who is good in the kitchen :food:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine cant cook for sh1t, but shes good at other stuff..
Hahaha...that's nice too, but as you get older the kitchen skills become much more important! :food:

mathew34

Awards
Hahaha...that's nice too, but as you get older the kitchen skills become much more important! :food:
Hello Rick!! very well said kitchen skills is much important of girls! That's my mom do!! LMAO!! btw, how are you bro? :food:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also just added to the protein line-up is Banana! :banana:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
peanut butter crunch mixed with banana.........holy taste buds batman

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Apple crisp is awesome! But now I kinda wanna try the banana but Iim scared if it taste bad....which ntbm protein's usually don't.

mathew34

Awards
peanut butter crunch mixed with banana.........holy taste buds batman
are you sure young it tastes good? peanut butter crunch mixed with banana? i rather be mixing rocky road and banana, im pretty sure in this it tastes amazing.. But i will try it after i try to taste banana...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've heard the banana is crazy good. Has anybody tried it yet?

mathew34

Awards
yeah, i also heard a lot about this banana, they say its so yummy, they made up mixing a RR and etc. But i would like to tastes this banana mixed in RR, ice cream.. hmmmm.... Thinking like a Banana split!!! nom nom nom nom... :food::food::food:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet, but I've heard the same about it. Banana is not normally a favorite of mine, nut after hearing a lot of good things I'm going to have to try it...:banana:

mathew34

Awards
WOOH!! Tried banana today!! mixed up what i said before, banana mixed in RR, ice cream.. Uhmmm... feel heaven!!! I will order again about this banana... Yummmy,..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to try out the Apple Crisp. That flavor sounds delish, and I think it will go well mixed with some oats and cinammon :yumyum:

mathew34

Awards
I cant wait to try out the Apple Crisp. That flavor sounds delish, and I think it will go well mixed with some oats and cinammon :yumyum:
i dont have tried Apple Crisps, but there are people saying that apple crisps is delicious but they are not super pumped on it! But I will try this apple crisp, but im pretty sure this will be good tastes for my tongue!!! LOL!! :yumyum: