Very pleased!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Katanadrol and Helladrol and got the free forma along with it... Been dosing the Katanadrol at 200mg/day (100mg x2) and the Helladrol at 50mg/day (with test e at 500mg/wk) Gotta say I love this cycle. I feel awesome! Its a nice, light cycle and the muscle hardening is becoming noticeable now. Will be bumping the Helladrol to 100mg/day when the Katanadrol runs out. I've put on about 4 pounds of muscle and am looking quite a bit leaner. Not out to really put on weight, recomp is the goal.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good to hear you enjoyed your cycle and the results, i love that stack myself

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice, i would goto 75mg on the helladrol asap. you will get much better results. If you continue on dosing the katandrol at 200mg the bottle will last 37 days.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've run hdrol clones as high as 150mg/day, was just enjoying a nice light run :) Have been thinking about bumping it to 75 and probably will. Thanks for the encouragement!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've run hdrol clones as high as 150mg/day, was just enjoying a nice light run :) Have been thinking about bumping it to 75 and probably will. Thanks for the encouragement!
am i correct in assuming this had next to zero sides on this cycle

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes pretty much zero sides. I love the active in Helladrol.. def one of my favorite anabolics.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear bro bro

BJJBB

Awards
Any advice for a noob wanting to run Katanadrol alone or cycled? First time doing a ph and want to run it corectly, any help will be welcomed.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Any advice for a noob wanting to run Katanadrol alone or cycled? First time doing a ph and want to run it corectly, any help will be welcomed.
sure, expect hard dense muscle gains, bodyfat loss, 3-10lb gain depending on diet.

do something like:

250/250/300/300/350/400

non-methyl so your liver will not take a beating like a methyl (helladrol, epi strong, beastdrol, etc etc), IMO a very good 1st time compound.

BJJBB

Awards
sure, expect hard dense muscle gains, bodyfat loss, 3-10lb gain depending on diet.

do something like:

250/250/300/300/350/400

non-methyl so your liver will not take a beating like a methyl (helladrol, epi strong, beastdrol, etc etc), IMO a very good 1st time compound.
Great thanks for the reply. I practice Bjj and want to stay lean from what I read this will help with that. Also for teh PCT will formastanza 5am/5pm be ok? also when you say 250/250/ what does that mean is that the dose i need to take?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Katanadrol and Helladrol and got the free forma along with it... Been dosing the Katanadrol at 200mg/day (100mg x2) and the Helladrol at 50mg/day (with test e at 500mg/wk) Gotta say I love this cycle. I feel awesome! Its a nice, light cycle and the muscle hardening is becoming noticeable now. Will be bumping the Helladrol to 100mg/day when the Katanadrol runs out. I've put on about 4 pounds of muscle and am looking quite a bit leaner. Not out to really put on weight, recomp is the goal.
Its nice to hear that you are happy with how everything is going. Those are some great compounds for sure! Thanks for the feedback! :cheers:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
in the anabolics section there are several threads about katandrol, look at the 1st two pages and you ll find 3 or 4.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ran the katanadrol myelf last yearwas decent. deff great for a non-livertoxic oral addition

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear.. Def get that Helladrol up to 100mg bro. 50mg is wayyy to small of a dose

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I bumped it up to 100mg today. Had a helluva chest workout tonight. Weight wasnt up any but reps were and thats what I'm really after at this point.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I bumped it up to 100mg today. Had a helluva chest workout tonight. Weight wasnt up any but reps were and thats what I'm really after at this point.
100mg is the sweet spot IMO ;)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Did you dose the katana for 6 weeks or only 4?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just 4 weeks. And gotta say, I love the stuff. My only beef with it is the price. I'd love to run 6 caps a day for 6-8 weeks but the price makes it cost prohibitive. I know they are having a BOGO sale right now but would rather get a couple of bottles of beastadrol to put in the freezer for later.

I have about 8 more days of the Helladrol left. Currently I am up 6 pounds and look quite leaner. My strength is up a bit, but what is really up is my reps. I hammered out 230 for 10 reps on the flat bench yesterday and that was after 2 sets of 205 for 10. Definitely a personal best.

stlm3

Awards
have you ever used diesel? if so, how did you like it compared to hella?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
have you ever used diesel? if so, how did you like it compared to hella?
diesel will be wet from the m lmg. It will have much better mass gains but some will be dirty (wet gains= water + BF) so your diet will play a bigger factor. Hella is very versatile and can be used for pretty much anything. For that reason i think its a great product.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Diesel stashed away.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Diesel stashed away.
I'm enjoying the hell out of my Diesel I started a week ago. Looking forward to what the coming weeks bring :sgrin:

Today is also the last day you can get diesel on BOGO!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK if it has died yet. I looked on mr sup and they still have BOGO pricing listed....
According to their Facebook page, Mr supps BOGO ended yesterday at 11:59PM CST, but if anyone can manage to get another BOGO through....then more power to you :sgrin:

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
According to their Facebook page, Mr supps BOGO ended yesterday at 11:59PM CST, but if anyone can manage to get another BOGO through....then more power to you :sgrin:
I'm going to start checking the Facebook page for the exclusive discount codes. Never realized that was going on. Unfortunately I'm going to miss the BOGO but o well mrsupps PHs r so good I would buy them full price.