RS-Transaderm question

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just ran a ph for the last 8 weeks and am supposed to start pct today. Can I run transaderm while on a PCT or does it have to be ran after PCT is over? I am going to log this soon as i can get some answers.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you're going to hear a variety of responses on this one. Personally, if it were me. I would run the trans RIGHT after my pct was up. Just to be comfortable that my hpta was back in gear, and then jump on the transaderm and maybe use it as a bridge into your next cycle. I know it's only MILDLY suppressive, and perhaps not so unless ran for an extended period of time. I'm just really a stickler about making sure proper hpta is functioning and all systems are go before jumping on anything else. Someday, it could come back to bite ya.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you're going to hear a variety of responses on this one. Personally, if it were me. I would run the trans RIGHT after my pct was up. Just to be comfortable that my hpta was back in gear, and then jump on the transaderm and maybe use it as a bridge into your next cycle. I know it's only MILDLY suppressive, and perhaps not so unless ran for an extended period of time. I'm just really a stickler about making sure proper hpta is functioning and all systems are go before jumping on anything else. Someday, it could come back to bite ya.
I personally would take a week or 2 in between PCT before totally bridging just to give the body a slight break. You could use the N2BM bridge then move into transaderm and the cycle. You wouldn't stop gaining

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think the best way to use the transaderm would be on a suppressive cycle. I'd wait to use it on your next cycle or one that is stacked with other methyls/non-methyls.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
wait til pct is done first, if you are using a serm in pct I feel it would be okay to jump on Transderm afterwards. If you are not using a serm wait 2.5-3wks after your pct is over to start using transderm.

You will get alot of mixed advice on this, do what you feel is best

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the best way to use the transaderm would be on a suppressive cycle. I'd wait to use it on your next cycle or one that is stacked with other methyls/non-methyls.
This is what I would do. Good on it's own. But helps a ton with harsh orals.