Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am very happy that i was asked to join the ntbm team, i have been talking with nate for awhile now and have developed a good relationship, also it doesn't hurt that i know most of the ntbm team members and have a lot of respect for them. as the title said, i am proud to be part of the ntbm team.

steppinRazor

Awards
Congrats bro! n2bm has a lot of my interest right now..some great looking products and some good guys on the team..just hope I can get my hands on some epi-strong before it sells out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro! n2bm has a lot of my interest right now..some great looking products and some good guys on the team..just hope I can get my hands on some epi-strong before it sells out

thanks.....all of the great looking products plus the great team members made this a easy decision.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigT is a great addition to the team.....mark one up for the good guys

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am very happy that i was asked to join the ntbm team, i have been talking with nate for awhile now and have developed a good relationship, also it doesn't hurt that i know most of the ntbm team members and have a lot of respect for them. as the title said, i am proud to be part of the ntbm team.
I am glad to have you on the team with us T.O.M. I think you'll enjoy it, and most importantly be able to help a lot of people, regardless of products or not, it's about helping people achieve their goals. I know you have done a lot with your life against significant odds (like weighted stair climbing!), so WELCOME!

NOOOOOO!!!!
Jelly? :D

Best of luck Tom! NTBM is lucky to have such an awesome guy on their team Bahahahaha
Congrats on your new position too Josh! It's been great seeing you gain more and more experience on here. You're doing well for yourself. We're glad to have good people on the NTBM team, always looking to bring in the people that care.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid!!
I knew it'd just be a matter of days... ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats. I look forward to your recommendations and reviews. You're one of about 5 reps that I trust on this site with respect to product recommendations, and that's because I count you as 3 reps, Milas making up the remaining 2 and when I carry the one, it's Natty Disaster. Obviously I'm no good will hunting, but my math seems spot on in this case. Congrats!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NTBM just hooked themselves a very big fish!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats. I look forward to your recommendations and reviews. You're one of about 5 reps that I trust on this site with respect to product recommendations, and that's because I count you as 3 reps, Milas making up the remaining 2 and when I carry the one, it's Natty Disaster. Obviously I'm no good will hunting, but my math seems spot on in this case. Congrats!
LOL! 3+2+1 = 5 (as long as the 3, 2, and 1 are small enough!). I'm a numbers nerd, so you had me at Congrats!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to team bro! This is an EXCELLENT addition for us.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just negged Southpaw. ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good for you bigt

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats man. I have listen to and used your advise for a long time.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooohaaa The BIG Tom again!

Congrats my friend ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the family BigT. You joining NTBM speaks volumes bro. Your knowledge, experience, and good nature will be a great addition to our Rep team. Glad to have you brother :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for some reason it's not letting me give out rep points, but thanks guys!!!

btw-i truely believe that the NTBM carrier is the best on the market, formastanzol is the most effective formestane product i have tried-i look forward to trying transderm very much. i am going to do what i can to encourage the boss[nate] to come out with even more topical products.

really looking forward to being part of such a great team-and thanks NATE for this opportunity.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

btw-i truely believe that the NTBM carrier is the best on the market, formastanzol is the most effective formestane product i have tried-i look forward to trying transderm very much. i am going to do what i can to encourage the boss[nate] to come out with even more topical products.

really looking forward to being part of such a great team-and thanks NATE for this opportunity.
Well for starters we'll be getting TD blanks so people can add their own bulk powders.

For a small fee you can get recommendations from the NTBM mad Chemist!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well for starters we'll be getting TD blanks so people can add their own bulk powders.

Love this idea NTBM just keeps on getting better !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well for starters we'll be getting TD blanks so people can add their own bulk powders.For a small fee you can get recommendations from the NTBM mad Chemist!
hell yes!!!!i suggest everyone give this a shot! td is the way to go!!!btw-i can rep again, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm happy to have you on the team, bigT. I'm also happy to be seeing more of you around again.

?

lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bud, great pickup for NTBM!

Im still looking to try transaderm but havnt picked it up yet.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bud, great pickup for NTBM!

Im still looking to try transaderm but havnt picked it up yet.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
thanks, gt-transaderm is at the top of my list!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigT and Milas and Midwest OH MY
wizardoz-300x225.jpg

Oh, and just because I am posting a pick with Dorothy doesn't mean, oh never mind!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT and Milas and Midwest OH MYView attachment 44031

Oh, and just because I am posting a pick with Dorothy doesn't mean, oh never mind!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
lol-at my age i get to be the tin man, lol. milas and midwest will have to fight it out for the roles of dorothy and toto......

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-at my age i get to be the tin man, lol. milas and midwest will have to fight it out for the roles of dorothy and toto......
Oh, Milas is definitely Dorothy IMO.:toofunny:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pick up for NTBM. T.O.M. is a good dude with a lot of respect on this board. Always interested to hear what he suggests. Congrats to T.O.M. too NTBM is a great team to work with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice pick up for NTBM. T.O.M. is a good dude with a lot of respect on this board. Always interested to hear what he suggests. Congrats to T.O.M. too NTBM is a great team to work with.
wow....thanks for the kind words tom!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i%20cant%20fap%20to%20this.jpg

Awesome news Tom. I think this will be a great combo.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assumed I was the Cowardly Lion. I mean, I am a Balkan and totally hairy. Just see my sig ;) lol

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

First is first I have to put out my blank carrier YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. Also Thank me? NA man thank you bro all you and the rest of my team.
I am nothing without you guys not a damn thing.... N2BM is only as strong as its family .. Which is why I plan to expand the family by at least another 50 reps or more. So if any one Feels they are worthy and loves the team then hit me up with a msg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First is first I have to put out my blank carrier YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. Also Thank me? NA man thank you bro all you and the rest of my team.
I am nothing without you guys not a damn thing.... N2BM is only as strong as its family .. Which is why I plan to expand the family by at least another 50 reps or more. So if any one Feels they are worthy and loves the team then hit me up with a msg.

azmidlyf would be a great choice!!!!!