proud to be joining the **** team!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    BigT and Milas and Midwest OH MYAttachment 44031

    Oh, and just because I am posting a pick with Dorothy doesn't mean, oh never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol-at my age i get to be the tin man, lol. milas and midwest will have to fight it out for the roles of dorothy and toto......


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    lol-at my age i get to be the tin man, lol. milas and midwest will have to fight it out for the roles of dorothy and toto......
    Oh, Milas is definitely Dorothy IMO.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh, Milas is definitely Dorothy IMO.
    Begone before somebody drops a house on you too!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  4. Nice pick up for ****. T.O.M. is a good dude with a lot of respect on this board. Always interested to hear what he suggests. Congrats to T.O.M. too **** is a great team to work with.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice pick up for ****. T.O.M. is a good dude with a lot of respect on this board. Always interested to hear what he suggests. Congrats to T.O.M. too **** is a great team to work with.
    wow....thanks for the kind words tom!!!

  6. Name:  i%20cant%20fap%20to%20this.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  28.1 KB

    Awesome news Tom. I think this will be a great combo.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-at my age i get to be the tin man, lol. milas and midwest will have to fight it out for the roles of dorothy and toto......
    I assumed I was the Cowardly Lion. I mean, I am a Balkan and totally hairy. Just see my sig lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for some reason it's not letting me give out rep points, but thanks guys!!!


    btw-i truely believe that the **** carrier is the best on the market, formastanzol is the most effective formestane product i have tried-i look forward to trying transderm very much. i am going to do what i can to encourage the boss[nate] to come out with even more topical products.


    really looking forward to being part of such a great team-and thanks NATE for this opportunity.
    First is first I have to put out my blank carrier YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. Also Thank me? NA man thank you bro all you and the rest of my team.
    I am nothing without you guys not a damn thing.... **** is only as strong as its family .. Which is why I plan to expand the family by at least another 50 reps or more. So if any one Feels they are worthy and loves the team then hit me up with a msg.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    First is first I have to put out my blank carrier YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. Also Thank me? NA man thank you bro all you and the rest of my team.
    I am nothing without you guys not a damn thing.... **** is only as strong as its family .. Which is why I plan to expand the family by at least another 50 reps or more. So if any one Feels they are worthy and loves the team then hit me up with a msg.

    azmidlyf would be a great choice!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    azmidlyf would be a great choice!!!!!
    CONCUR!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    azmidlyf would be a great choice!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    CONCUR!
    Thanks guys, that means alot. Unfortunately, I would not have the time to put in the effort I would expect of myself.

    Ps...the carrier in Transaderm is light years better than another brands!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Congrats Tom!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks guys, that means alot. Unfortunately, I would not have the time to put in the effort I would expect of myself.

    Ps...the carrier in Transaderm is light years better than another brands!!
    Agreed. The carrier is amazingly good!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Agreed. The carrier is amazingly good!
    No doubt broski. ****'s carrier is basically like the Ferrari of topical delivery methods.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in