formastanzol on cycle

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
what would be the recommended dosage for some on cycle support, weather its using tren,epi,SD,test,decca etc etc
thanks guys

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well...forma is an AI, so obviously it would depend on WHAT you are running, not all of those compounds you listed even convert into estrogen.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Well...forma is an AI, so obviously it would depend on WHAT you are running, not all of those compounds you listed even convert into estrogen.
i will be doing a cycle of Tren and Epi a couple of months later

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For on cycle estrogen/prolactin control the recommended dosage on the bottle is 3-10 pumps twice per day. I personally would use 5 pumps twice per day and start with that and raise or lower the dosage as needed from there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
^^^ This. If you're dosing too high you should notice your joints starting to dry up. Just gotta play around to find that sweet spot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For on cycle estrogen/prolactin control the recommended dosage on the bottle is 3-10 pumps twice per day. I personally would use 5 pumps twice per day and start with that and raise or lower the dosage as needed from there.

i agree, and if you have some left, run it into pct.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
If it is an a substance that coverts it would be a great idea. Would definitely help I agree with rick rock at 5 pumps a day if you are using a converting substance

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I think if you want to use it on cycle it says 10 pumps twice a day but I think that would be good if your using something harsh or something like test. If you are using mild stuff then don't go balls-to-the-wall with it. 5 pumps a day or twice a day should work amazingly.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 pumps twice a day will work for most people great no matter if its for PCT or on cycle estrogen control. It can always be adjusted up or down as needed, but that is where I would run things and assess from there..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think if you want to use it on cycle it says 10 pumps twice a day but I think that would be good if your using something harsh or something like test. If you are using mild stuff then don't go balls-to-the-wall with it. 5 pumps a day or twice a day should work amazingly.
thats 20 pumps a day total, even with 6-700mg of test a wk i dont think anyone would need that high of a dose.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
5 pumps twice a day will work for most people great no matter if its for PCT or on cycle estrogen control. It can always be adjusted up or down as needed, but that is where I would run things and assess from there..
This what I think as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats 20 pumps a day total, even with 6-700mg of test a wk i dont think anyone would need that high of a dose.
I can't ever see needing that either. You would have to have some really bad estrogen related problems going on I would think. 5 pumps twice per day covers 90% of applications that Formastanozol is used ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So what about just for stand alone/fat burning? On the bottle it says 7 - 10 pumps twice a day for that and I'm on my third day of 16 pumps total. I have also been taking DAA, HCGenerate and Bridge for the past month now with another month left.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what about just for stand alone/fat burning? On the bottle it says 7 - 10 pumps twice a day for that and I'm on my third day of 16 pumps total. I have also been taking DAA, HCGenerate and Bridge for the past month now with another month left.
I don't think that much is needed for that goal either. I used it at 5 pumps twice per day for fat burning and it did great. Maybe for someone who weighs more would require a higher dose of say 7 pumps twice per day, but I still can't see ever needing 10 ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I do want to trim up a lot before I start my next cycle in November, which is going to be d-zine with m-lmg. So I will see how 16 a day is for a couple of weeks and then go from there.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
On cycle I recommend 10 pumps am and 10 pumps pm

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
On cycle I was looking at running Transaderm instead of Formastanzol.

transderm is going to provide a test base similar to inj test. It is not going to control estrogen like forma stanzol does. But if your using 16 pumps a day of forma before you start your cycle your not going to need any for a while because estrogen will be so supressed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You can use both during pct, 5 pumps am and pm of forma during pct. You can use Transderm EOD first thing in the morning post pct as a maintenance and test booster for 4 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You can use both during pct, 5 pumps am and pm of forma during pct. You can use Transderm EOD first thing in the morning post pct as a maintenance and test booster for 4 weeks.
yeah but you wouldnt use transderm in pct tho

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have onlt used FormaStanzolo as part of my Designer Hormone PCT. I have been lloking into stacking this with Tranaderm for 8 weeks, as well as adding it into a natty stack. It really has some good qualities. Right now I am running PES Anebeta, Phytoserms 347, and DAA, along with creatine and protein, and preworkouts. I am still undeced about how long I am going to run Phytoserms for. Originally and even now, I plan on running it at one cap a day for 8 weeks, however, Russian recommended just running it at a high dose for three to for weeks. If I stop it after week four, I am going to add in HcGenerate at 5 caps a day. So I am considering adding in some Forma at week five as well to helop with some fat burniong, prob 5 pumps twice a day, same as when I use it in PCT. What do you guys think? I would love to hear some variations or your ideas. Especially if I should add it in my present stack at week 5.

SJ

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have onlt used FormaStanzolo as part of my Designer Hormone PCT. I have been lloking into stacking this with Tranaderm for 8 weeks, as well as adding it into a natty stack. It really has some good qualities. Right now I am running PES Anebeta, Phytoserms 347, and DAA, along with creatine and protein, and preworkouts. I am still undeced about how long I am going to run Phytoserms for. Originally and even now, I plan on running it at one cap a day for 8 weeks, however, Russian recommended just running it at a high dose for three to for weeks. If I stop it after week four, I am going to add in HcGenerate at 5 caps a day. So I am considering adding in some Forma at week five as well to helop with some fat burniong, prob 5 pumps twice a day, same as when I use it in PCT. What do you guys think? I would love to hear some variations or your ideas. Especially if I should add it in my present stack at week 5.

SJ
i have been very impressed with my results from formastanzol/transaderm, to be honest it surprised me how potent this combo is....i took andrews advice and reduced dose-even at 53, the libido boost was interfering with my life, the urge for sex was overwhelming.....even at half dose this is a very potent combo!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been very impressed with my results from formastanzol/transaderm, to be honest it surprised me how potent this combo is....i took andrews advice and reduced dose-even at 53, the libido boost was interfering with my life, the urge for sex was overwhelming.....even at half dose this is a very potent combo!!!!
So what dose are you running of each Tom? I am intrigued in trying this combo out in the future

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DEF A POTENT COMBO, no offense to Russian but I have been using Phyto for quite some time and both my libids and triglycerides were PERFECT. I am not sold on what he wrote, remember don't take everything like gospel that you read, I have seen PA say some foolish things, like taking 1 gram of DHEA would not yield problems...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosing 3 pumps of each after shower before work.....then 1 pump of transaderm 5 pumps forma after work before workout. i was doing 5 pumps each twice a day-that was too much-at least for me!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosing 3 pumps of each after shower before work.....then 1 pump of transaderm 5 pumps forma after work before workout. i was doing 5 pumps each twice a day-that was too much-at least for me!
Very nice!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im on 8 pumps of transderm, doing well on it. Also taking 1-2 caps of bromo

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on 8 pumps of transderm, doing well on it. Also taking 1-2 caps of bromo
Damn gymrat....strong libido I'm sure at that dose!!