Could YOU benefit from Transaderm??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hello gentleman.

I wanted to take some time this morning to do a little mini write up/explanation of the role DHEA plays in the body, for anyone wondering whether or not they could possibly benefit from transaderm.

Now this isn't going to be one of those product write ups you find on the product page of the web site that is selling the stuff, with all the exclamation points and making it sound like the absolute greatest thing since sliced bread and how it will transform you into Mr. O overnight. Let's face it, if you get the right person behind the keyboard, you can make anything SOUND good on paper. This is just going to be in my own words, with some links for info and charts for explanation how I think virtually ANYONE could benefit from transaderm. So let's begin...

DHEA (and to an extent pregnenolone) is often reffered to as the mother of all hormones. A more accurate account would actually be that pregnenolone is the mother of all hormones, with cholesterol actually even precursing IT. But that DHEA is the mother of all sex hormones.

For a better understanding of what the actual pathways are of each hormone in the body, we refer to a steroidal hormone pathways chart:

malesexhormones.jpg

As you can see from this chart, like I said, pregnenolone precurses everything, even DHEA. In the wrong amounts, ie. TOO MUCH, pregnenolone has the possibility of doing some unwanted converting along the way, namely converting into too much cortisol. We do not want this. That is why the amount of pregnenolone in transaderm is kept down to a small amount, with a much larger amount of DHEA in it instead...

Which leads me to my next point. DHEA. As you can also see by this chart, DHEA is 2 steps under pregnenolone, but, and this is a big butt...I mean but. It's also only 2 steps away from the holy grail...testosterone. Now can it instead take the pathway to the right and convert into estrogen...of course it can. And this is the single major fault of supplementing orally with DHEA. The bioavailability of DHEA orally is very very poor. To the point that 80 percent of it is indeed converted into estrogen instead.

However, topically is a whole new ball game. Topical delivery of DHEA increases the bioavailability by up to almost 500%! I quite honestly failed every math class after freshmen year of high school, so if you're like me, I'll break it down for you even better. That means that it works 5 times better than oral DHEA :)

Now I'm not going to say it's the closest legal alternative to testosterone or anything, I mean it is still two steps away from it ;) But in all seriousness you can see how the synergistic combination of the generous dose of DHEA and smaller dose of pregnenolone can work together to increase the hormonal output of your body, especially the sex hormones.

Here are a few links detailing some basic benefits of DHEA:

Benefits of DHEA | LoveToKnow

DHEA Creams | LoveToKnow

A couple of the highlights include:
  • better skin integrity
  • easing symptoms of depression
  • improved mental clarity and sense of well being
  • protects blood vessels from atherosclerosis in the elderly
  • protects blood vessels from plague build up due to high cholesterol diet (us bodybuilders)
  • anti lipidemic (improves your lipids)
  • aid in glucose control in diabetics
  • inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines in the body (auto immune diseases)
  • improve mood and sex drive
  • Bone and skin regeneration
  • look and feel leaner
  • increased collagen formation
  • Boosts sexual desire, performance and satisfaction
  • encourages quality sleep
  • helps build muscle
So as you can see, it really does not matter what age you are, or what your goals are, or what your lifestyle is for that matter. Supplementing with topical DHEA, and transaderm, can be of benefit to you.

Whether you want to run it at a higher dose for 4-6 or even 8 weeks and put on some nice muscle mass with some reduced bodyfat and use it for a mini recomp, or whether you are an older gentleman just looking to feel a bit younger again. Or even a trt patient looking for something to help balance out the other hormones. It will be useful to you in some capacity.

Thank you for taking the time to read my write up. It's not meant to just sell a specific product, it's meant to sell positive benefit to people of all ages and reaching for all different types of personal goals.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I didn't wanna put this in my main write up. But for an example of someone who likes using it as part of his trt protocol. One only needs to look for ambulldog's non biased review and comparison of transaderm and dermacrine found here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/182498-transderm-vs-dermacrine.html

Update:

Here is another link to a thread in the anti aging forum all about the importance of using DHEA while on trt

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/182405-dhea-supplementing-while.html

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
nice write up. Clears up some stuff I was wondering about Transderm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a ton of great info here about Transaderm. Thanks for posting this up Makaveli! There are a lot of people that could benefit from the great effects of Transaderm!! :bigok:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the write up. Yah, Needto said a long time ago that there is a benefit to running a Transaderm pruduct while on HRT..SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very informative post, bro.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff my brotha.

Get your transaderm now fellas!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
looks like its sold out at the moment ....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like its sold out at the moment ....
That must've just happened.

No need to worry, though. When the most recent batch was placed in stock, it was a rush-ordered portion of a very large order. If I recall hearing, correctly, a portion of that new batch will be going to retail stores, as well.

We'll update whenever we hear of an ETA.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw the thread title and thought to myself who couldn't benefit from transaderm ?

Great info reps when I get to a computer

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice writeup that...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in stock guys!
That is great news! I just hope everyone doesn't take it all before I get a chance to snag a bottle in a couple weeks :fingersx:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to pick up some Transaderm to use as a test base for my upcoming cycle :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to wait till next year, I have Helladrol and Trenazone in my cupboard...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for the original post from Makaveli for those who haven't had a chance to read it over

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post Mak and I would be one of the "Older" gentlemen enjoying this product!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to know... MY DHEA BLOODS were 15.5 over 11.9. WAY OVER....

Would this aid me at all, or it'd be worthless for me?

All my hormones were really high, I do seem to build muscle easily & keep lean with min effort, but I ain't horny like a 17 year old or anything!

:)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to know... MY DHEA BLOODS were 15.5 over 11.9. WAY OVER....

Would this aid me at all, or it'd be worthless for me?

All my hormones were really high, I do seem to build muscle easily & keep lean with min effort, but I ain't horny like a 17 year old or anything!

:)
Transaderm would benefit you IMO. How much is debatable, but I do think you would see some nice gains from it regardless of your current hormone levels.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm would benefit you IMO. How much is debatable, but I do think you would see some nice gains from it regardless of your current hormone levels.
Yeah I think he'd feel awesome while on it

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try it out, if it doesn't work NTBM has a guarantee that you'll get a refund if it doesn't work. Awesome customer service.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try it out, if it doesn't work NTBM has a guarantee that you'll get a refund if it doesn't work. Awesome customer service.
Very true. Nothing to lose to give it a try ;)

mathew34

Awards
best thread man!!! give widely ideas .. Thanks bro!! :05:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha. Milas is in trouble!
No doubt. Better be careful, Milas, or matty just might 0110011000100000011110010110111101110101001000000111010101110000.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt. Better be careful, Milas, or matty just might 0110011000100000011110010110111101110101001000000111010101110000.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't speak binary and I'm too lazy to google...

Edit: I googled anyway :lol:

mathew34

Awards
:think::think::think: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ speechless ..LMAO!! :lol::lol::lol:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Again, some good info in here on Transaderm for those who are interested in this product and thinking about purchasing it when it gets back in stock..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, some good info in here on Transaderm for those who are interested in this product and thinking about purchasing it when it gets back in stock..SJ

Should be back very soon. I'm enjoying the heck out of Transaderm so far!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I bet most people are!!!!!!!!