Shanna from **** extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN! - AnabolicMinds.com

Shanna from **** extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Shanna from **** extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!


    SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. **** i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers

  2. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3649

    Call and ask for a manager, if anything you could send screen shot of charge on CC n use pain on your computer to block info you don't want getting out.
  3. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. **** i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers
    Did you get a confirmation e-mail? Anytime I order, I instantly get one as soon as I check out.

    Aside from that, send me a PM with the order details and let's see if we can get this figured out.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    ya i love you guys too i hae doing this ill send u the info
  5. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Order #: 1315029772-220
    Completion Date: 09/05/2011
    Ship Via: USPS Priority (2-3 Days)
    Tracking Number(s):
    9405510200882148973677 (USPS Priority (2-3 Days))
  6. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Thanks for the info. I've sent in an inquiry about this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

    This is just my own speculation, but the payment may have never actually gone through because I know there was a problem with the credit card payments completing during the transition to a new server. Did you pay with credit card, and if so, have you looked online to see if it shows up as charged? Like I said, that's just me thinking of what the problem might be, but I know we pride ourselves in customer service. I'll see to it that we get things resolved for you.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya it went through they said it shipped and it couldnot be delivered and now i had to pay more because of it

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've sent in an inquiry about this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

    This is just my own speculation, but the payment may have never actually gone through because I know there was a problem with the credit card payments completing during the transition to a new server. Did you pay with credit card, and if so, have you looked online to see if it shows up as charged? Like I said, that's just me thinking of what the problem might be, but I know we pride ourselves in customer service. I'll see to it that we get things resolved for you.
  8. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    We will work to get this sorted out bro. I'm sure there is just some misunderstanding in this whole thing. I'm sure your order will be fine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. New Member
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    184

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've sent in an inquiry about this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

    This is just my own speculation, but the payment may have never actually gone through because I know there was a problem with the credit card payments completing during the transition to a new server. Did you pay with credit card, and if so, have you looked online to see if it shows up as charged? Like I said, that's just me thinking of what the problem might be, but I know we pride ourselves in customer service. I'll see to it that we get things resolved for you.
    so this is what happened to me too, didnt know the server was being changed, i tried submitting my order and it would just refresh everytime, i tried it about 3 times, i eventually gave up. ;( i was gonna order forged liver support to run with my beastdrol, instead of CEL cycle assist.
  10. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.p View Post
    so this is what happened to me too, didnt know the server was being changed, i tried submitting my order and it would just refresh everytime, i tried it about 3 times, i eventually gave up. ;( i was gonna order forged liver support to run with my beastdrol, instead of CEL cycle assist.
    I'm sorry to hear that. And yeah, the server change is a pain for a few days, but it's just a necessary thing. We're now on an exclusive server that isn't shared with any other sites, which has a number of benefits, largely increased speed at the store and the forums.

    Good luck with your cycle.




    And Husker, I haven't heard anything back, yet, but whenever I do, I'll let you know.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. New Member
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    184

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. And yeah, the server change is a pain for a few days, but it's just a necessary thing. We're now on an exclusive server that isn't shared with any other sites, which has a number of benefits, largely increased speed at the store and the forums.

    Good luck with your cycle.
    no biggie im actually glad i didnt order it because that sale is going on right now haha and on ********* they recommened using forged post cycle therapy instead of liver support to go along with beastdrol, if i got the forged pct. what time would be the best time to take it since im going to be taking 3 caps of beast, am,afternoon,pm with every meal?

    20% off forged pct and transaderm looks damn good to me
  12. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.p View Post
    no biggie im actually glad i didnt order it because that sale is going on right now haha and on ********* they recommened using forged post cycle therapy instead of liver support to go along with beastdrol, if i got the forged pct. what time would be the best time to take it since im going to be taking 3 caps of beast, am,afternoon,pm with every meal?

    20% off forged pct and transaderm looks damn good to me
    Well me, personally, I wouldn't use the Forged PCT on cycle. It would be a solid product for your PCT along with a SERM, though. But for on cycle, I'd use N2Guard and if you can't get that, Cycle Support or Cycle Assist because with Beastdrol you want to keep an eye on your liver, but also BP and lipids.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. New Member
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    184

    see i want to use n2guard but you guys are outta stock :'(
    and its a pain for me to get my supps, cuz im deployed. alright so im going to have to use cycle assist with my beast, when would you take those 4 caps twice a day if your taking a Beast cap 3 times a day with every meal? or should i change my dosage of beast?

    sorry if im hijacking the thread abit, i'll pm if you'd like.
  14. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.p View Post
    see i want to use n2guard but you guys are outta stock :'(
    and its a pain for me to get my supps, cuz im deployed. alright so im going to have to use cycle assist with my beast, when would you take those 4 caps twice a day if your taking a Beast cap 3 times a day with every meal? or should i change my dosage of beast?

    sorry if im hijacking the thread abit, i'll pm if you'd like.
    lol you're fine bro. And what you'll want to do is space out the dosages of Cycle Assit in morning and evening and keep them 4 hours away from your dosing of Beastdrol (IIRC). As far as your Beast dosage -- have your an superdrol before? If not, definitely start at 1 cap and slowly ease your way up; don't just jump into 3 caps. If you do have more questions, feel free to hit me up via PM, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    O btw the hcgenerate made my balls huge after a 20 week test cycle, now im all natty and this stuff REALLY REALLY works, and you can check everything i have every written i havent ever endorsed a sup.
  16. New Member
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    184

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol you're fine bro. And what you'll want to do is space out the dosages of Cycle Assit in morning and evening and keep them 4 hours away from your dosing of Beastdrol (IIRC). As far as your Beast dosage -- have your an superdrol before? If not, definitely start at 1 cap and slowly ease your way up; don't just jump into 3 caps. If you do have more questions, feel free to hit me up via PM, man.
    thanks midwestbeast, im coordinating with you and 2 other members as well trying to get the best from the best for the best cycle/pct
  17. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.p

    thanks midwestbeast, im coordinating with you and 2 other members as well trying to get the best from the best for the best cycle/pct
    You came to the right place bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  18. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,935
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    120256

    Humm i NEVER had any issues with getting my packs
    got mine today from post office with my 2 tube of powerchews 2 bags of need2whey and need2slin. NEVER had an issue and order almost every month.
    dont worrie man YOU WILL be helped.
    must be some glitch from server change?
    all I know is **** NEVER treated me ill.
    I'm sure you will get helped andthen some.
    :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  19. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. **** i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers

    ********************** owner here



    My friend I am so sorry that you feel this is what happen but I can assure you that there is nothing further from the truth good bro. If you feel what I am about to say is wrong please let me know and I can post the screen shots of all emails sent back and forth between you and my wife.

    I am the owner of the company and I watch over everything at all times however with my wife I have never had to. She is nicer to the customers then I am and she goes well above and beyond for everyone. Not once have we ever refused to help some one. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME EVER!!! So let me explain to you how things really happen and maybe you can find where you went wrong friend.

    This is the emails back and forth almost word for word


    1.first email sent to support by your self. "exact word"
    Where is my bridge!!!! See info blow

    (order info below which also included the tracking number"

    2. My wifes reply.. Almost exact words.

    If you look at the info below you will see a tracking number in that info. Go to this site ( site url) and you can look up the tracking.
    Looking at this tracking I can see that it shows your pack is coming back to me. When your pack gets here I will reship the pack to you.
    can you check your address for me and make sure its right. I will reship the pack only 1 time. SO make sure the address is right please.

    3. You reply!!! ( in caps and yelling)

    WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was the emails that when back and forth between you and my wife "exactly" to a T!! And if it would please you I can post the srean shots of all of them.. My wifes last final email was asking for you not to be rude and that she was reshiping the pack once it comes back to us and once again reminding you where to find your tracking number.

    At no point was she rude, and at no point did she say she was not going to send the pack to you "again" once it comes back to us..
    If you feel this is not what she has said to the exact word. Please by all means I am begging you to show all of us otherwise. Please prove it!!!!!






    MY wife has been running customer support for 3 years and not one single time has she ever been rude to a customer. Even after you were rude to her she remained profesional and let you know where to find your tracking "again" and only asked you not to be rude to her. And did so kindly. Please do not come here and lie to the public like this. I will call you on it. Have a nice day and your pack is getting reshipped.
  20. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Now I want some answers please!!!
  21. New Member
    hurricane187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    hard to emagine this happening .**** customer service is top of the line.. what sets its apart from most companies
  22. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.
  23. New Member
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    184

    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane187 View Post
    hard to emagine this happening .**** customer service is top of the line.. what sets its apart from most companies
    agreed, i submitted a very large purchase about a month ago, emailed them back immediately with my order number and the correct order i wanted. They replied saying that the changes had been and that i would see a different balance on my bank statements. there always there waiting to help.
  24. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya thanks midwest just want my bridge, and dont know what to do, she wasnt horribly rude so it wasnt anything too bad but still bothered me
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    O btw the hcgenerate made my balls huge after a 20 week test cycle, now im all natty and this stuff REALLY REALLY works, and you can check everything i have every written i havent ever endorsed a sup.
  25. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude. I felt she was being short with me and so i felt she was rude. I read the email wrong i thought it said she would not ship twice but it say reship twice, so i read that wrong but i have been here for a while and i work in sales and all she had to say was the tracking is here sir, instead of YOU sent the tracking in the email implying that i am dumb because i couldn't find the tracking number. I usually get a seperate email thats why i thought i didnt get it. If i was trying to flame your company i wouldnt write how good your products were i just felt disrespected, thats it. If she just said here the tracking is sir instead of YOU sent it too us which i felt disrespected.
    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post

    ********************** owner here



    My friend I am so sorry that you feel this is what happen but I can assure you that there is nothing further from the truth good bro. If you feel what I am about to say is wrong please let me know and I can post the screen shots of all emails sent back and forth between you and my wife.

    I am the owner of the company and I watch over everything at all times however with my wife I have never had to. She is nicer to the customers then I am and she goes well above and beyond for everyone. Not once have we ever refused to help some one. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME EVER!!! So let me explain to you how things really happen and maybe you can find where you went wrong friend.

    This is the emails back and forth almost word for word


    1.first email sent to support by your self. "exact word"
    Where is my bridge!!!! See info blow

    (order info below which also included the tracking number"

    2. My wifes reply.. Almost exact words.

    If you look at the info below you will see a tracking number in that info. Go to this site ( site url) and you can look up the tracking.
    Looking at this tracking I can see that it shows your pack is coming back to me. When your pack gets here I will reship the pack to you.
    can you check your address for me and make sure its right. I will reship the pack only 1 time. SO make sure the address is right please.

    3. You reply!!! ( in caps and yelling)

    WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was the emails that when back and forth between you and my wife "exactly" to a T!! And if it would please you I can post the srean shots of all of them.. My wifes last final email was asking for you not to be rude and that she was reshiping the pack once it comes back to us and once again reminding you where to find your tracking number.

    At no point was she rude, and at no point did she say she was not going to send the pack to you "again" once it comes back to us..
    If you feel this is not what she has said to the exact word. Please by all means I am begging you to show all of us otherwise. Please prove it!!!!!






    MY wife has been running customer support for 3 years and not one single time has she ever been rude to a customer. Even after you were rude to her she remained profesional and let you know where to find your tracking "again" and only asked you not to be rude to her. And did so kindly. Please do not come here and lie to the public like this. I will call you on it. Have a nice day and your pack is getting reshipped.
  26. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    All you have to say as a responsible owner is im sorry you felt disrespected and we would never do that to our customers and its over, instead you call me a liar i owned my part for reading the email wrong and i hyped your products so im not trying to make you look bad im just voicing my opinion and how i took what your wife said.
  27. New Member
    brhamilton79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    Huskers89: No offense bro but if someone emailed my business with "Where is my bridge!!!!" or "WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!" - I probably wouldn't take it so well. Many customers these days think that being demanding is going to get them further and it usually doesn't. When people in my business complain about something and are the nicest and most understanding, I go completely above and beyond for them. I guess the thing I really didn't like was you bringing it to a public forum as such. I really have a thing about people doing that sort of stuff. Maybe next time you have an issue, perhaps try this 'I haven't gotten my order, could you please help me? "Could you please re send me a tracking number? I have yet to recieve the products I purchased."

    Just my 2 cents bro, Im not a rep or have an association with the company I just really don't like it when people go the route you went.
  28. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya i agree man it was a misunderstanding and i will say for the record that Hcgenerate is the best natty test product ever made, by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by brhamilton79 View Post
    Huskers89: No offense bro but if someone emailed my business with "Where is my bridge!!!!" or "WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!" - I probably wouldn't take it so well. Many customers these days think that being demanding is going to get them further and it usually doesn't. When people in my business complain about something and are the nicest and most understanding, I go completely above and beyond for them. I guess the thing I really didn't like was you bringing it to a public forum as such. I really have a thing about people doing that sort of stuff. Maybe next time you have an issue, perhaps try this 'I haven't gotten my order, could you please help me? "Could you please re send me a tracking number? I have yet to recieve the products I purchased."

    Just my 2 cents bro, Im not a rep or have an association with the company I just really don't like it when people go the route you went.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    36684

    Husker, lay off the HCGenerate, your test levels are already REALLY HIGH!!! LOL!

    Misunderstandings happen, both ways, but it sounds like y'all are reaching a mutually agreeable understanding.

    Your business is appreciated, I'm sure of that, and we'll be glad to help resolve any issues next time. Us reps are here to help, so send us a PM before starting a thread like this, and I assure you we'll get a much faster and coordinated resolution.

    Thanks again, and best of luck with the products!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  30. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya i thought she said i wont send it out again but she said she wouldnt resend it twice so thats why i was mad, i made a mistake but what does it say about **** products if someone who is upset is endorsing their products, good advertising if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Husker, lay off the HCGenerate, your test levels are already REALLY HIGH!!! LOL!

    Misunderstandings happen, both ways, but it sounds like y'all are reaching a mutually agreeable understanding.

    Your business is appreciated, I'm sure of that, and we'll be glad to help resolve any issues next time. Us reps are here to help, so send us a PM before starting a thread like this, and I assure you we'll get a much faster and coordinated resolution.

    Thanks again, and best of luck with the products!
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.

    HUSKER-did you respond to this......it seems there was some confusion and the owner is personally trying to make it right with you.

    btw-i agree about the hcgenerate being damned good!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude. I felt she was being short with me and so i felt she was rude. I read the email wrong i thought it said she would not ship twice but it say reship twice, so i read that wrong but i have been here for a while and i work in sales and all she had to say was the tracking is here sir, instead of YOU sent the tracking in the email implying that i am dumb because i couldn't find the tracking number. I usually get a seperate email thats why i thought i didnt get it. If i was trying to flame your company i wouldnt write how good your products were i just felt disrespected, thats it. If she just said here the tracking is sir instead of YOU sent it too us which i felt disrespected.
    So No part of what you have said is a lie? not even a " massive exaggeration" ? Your telling the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god amen? NAAAAA Not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Shanna from **** extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!"<--- done in HUGE BOLD TITLE!!!

    SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. **** i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers

    See just because you are a customer does not mean I or anyone has to pucker up lips and kiss your ass simple because you bought something. This does not allow you the right to make false and or grossly exaggerated negative attacks on my life, my business , or my wife. NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!!!!! I am not some sucker push over that lets people **** on his face just because you handed me some money to whip it off with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that is what you think good customer service is you are sadly phucken mistaken!

    My wife and I as well as the rest of the **** team have gone above and beyond the call of customer duty more times then I can even fathom. Just this month alone I have given out over 10,000 worth of free products across the net. On this site alone I have given away over 40,000.00 worth of free products some public but many in pvt because I dont do it for the public praise. I do it because I care about people.

    This morning I took a phone call at 130am another customer service call at 2:45am and spoke with this customer until 5:00am . He ordered Original trail mix and got 12 berry instead. I let him keep the 12 Berry trail mist for the mistake and sent him another 12 regular trail mix. Then shot the **** about What life in the army was like ( he was in I used to be in) and before the conversation was over I told him a trick to turn the trail mix into sugar free Choc Protein rise crispy treats ( yes a new product in the works) and then I tossed a 12 pack of Sugar free marshmellows into his order that I was replacing for him.

    The 1:30 am call was a customer letting me know he got forged burner instead of forged liver support. He just got him self a free bottle of forged burner and two bottles of Forged liver support sent out Next day Air today...

    No my friend You can look over the entire internet top to bottom ofr years and I can assure you of one thing. One Huge fact that has been proven through actions and consistency. That **** knows Customer service like no other. We are the standard!!!!!!!! And NO ONE CAN REACH OUR STANDARD NO ONE!!!! You tell me one business where the business owner him self is picking up the phone at both 2 am and then again that same day at 10-11pm ? 000000000 that is how many 000000 .. How many have given as much as **** has is as little time as we have been on this forum. 0 that is how many. And that is just counting the public giveaway threads we have had. Which fails in comparision to the amounts I give away in pvt just to help others reach their dreams.


    Email 1 ^^^^^

    email 2

    email 3 which was then followed by this thread. So you did not lie at all? My wife was " extremely rude and holding your pack for ransom"????
    NO NO AND NO!! All emails above. ^^^all explained

    Had you acted like an adult you would have walked away with 3 bottles of bridge and a pile of free samples too. BUT NO! You had to publicly attack me " With out cause or reason" other then maybe , JUST MAYBE!!! you misunderstood my wife on one point. Which still makes half your statements above lies anyway.

    You have a right to say what ever you like. But Buying a product will not prevent me or any retailer from coming and defending him self after you have shat all over him. I will not let you or anyone publicly drag my service and company through the mud with a bunch of lies , half truths, and or exaggerations. Right here in my own section of all places.

    You intentionally planed an attack on me with the intended end result of causing my business harm. You verbally confirmed your planed attack and then you put it into action. This was premeditated and it is your actions (making this thread) that have been uncalled for.

    There was no need of this thread. NON AT ALL!!! you jumped the gun way to fast and hell no I you are not right and I am not going to agree with you. Even after I came to the thread and called you out on the lies you continued to tell more lies stacked on top of more lies... At least you gave me a reach around comment with the hcgenerate....

    My wife implied nothing!!! The only thing anyone can see she implied was at the end she implied you were being rude. BUT MAYBE SHE MISS READ THE ALL CAPS AND THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! . What that really represented was how excited you where right???

    I am done with this thread. Time to close it up. Lies have been put to rest. TTYL guys
  33. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590287

    well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

    just saying.
  34. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

    just saying.
    My friend you your self the man who sat here on the phone with me and said Quote" No matter what I am paid or what my job is. No matter what you say or how you explain things. I can not and will not allow some one to walk all over me" and quote lol..

    My friend There is a point when some one tosses the fact they are a customer out the window. If I walk into your restaurant(your paid rep forum) , order a 30.00 steak and then proceed to punch you in the face because I was not paying attention and it "looked to me" like your chef under cooked my steak.. Well Your no longer looking at me like the guy who bought a 30.00 steak are you? No your looking like you want to kick my ass.

    Every man has the god given right to defend him self and what is theirs.... PERIOD!! aNd you Jbryand I have seen live by this motto more then almost anyone else I have met on the internet... LMAO>> SOme times I think you say **** just to be the devils advocate

    And for the record I made no one look bad. He did that him self when he made false accusations. Then refused to retrack them when I said I would call him on them
  35. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,718
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3264738

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.
    I once had a **** rep be extremely rude to me.......what free gift do I get?????




    ****** Nevermind, i forgot it was me that was rude to them

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public forum and it's on.


    needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5373

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public form and it's on.


    needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.
    Agreed brotha
  38. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17362

    THREAD BACKFIRE! LOL!


    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  39. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2123

    This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb
  40. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb

    Yes, Nate and his wife are very great people. I wish our world were filled with more people like them.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holding the cage.
    By MentalTwitch in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:08 PM
  2. Holding off on shipping
    By Goose in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 01:23 PM
  3. Miami Holds Top Spot on Rude Driver List
    By dannyboy9 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:25 PM
  4. Holding Poses....
    By SwordBurn in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in