Shanna from NTBM extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. NTBM i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. NTBM i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers
Did you get a confirmation e-mail? Anytime I order, I instantly get one as soon as I check out.

Aside from that, send me a PM with the order details and let's see if we can get this figured out.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i love you guys too i hae doing this ill send u the info

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Order #: 1315029772-220
Completion Date: 09/05/2011
Ship Via: USPS Priority (2-3 Days)
Tracking Number(s):
9405510200882148973677 (USPS Priority (2-3 Days))

Reactions: mw1
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I've sent in an inquiry about this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

This is just my own speculation, but the payment may have never actually gone through because I know there was a problem with the credit card payments completing during the transition to a new server. Did you pay with credit card, and if so, have you looked online to see if it shows up as charged? Like I said, that's just me thinking of what the problem might be, but I know we pride ourselves in customer service. I'll see to it that we get things resolved for you.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya it went through they said it shipped and it couldnot be delivered and now i had to pay more because of it

Thanks for the info. I've sent in an inquiry about this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

This is just my own speculation, but the payment may have never actually gone through because I know there was a problem with the credit card payments completing during the transition to a new server. Did you pay with credit card, and if so, have you looked online to see if it shows up as charged? Like I said, that's just me thinking of what the problem might be, but I know we pride ourselves in customer service. I'll see to it that we get things resolved for you.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will work to get this sorted out bro. I'm sure there is just some misunderstanding in this whole thing. I'm sure your order will be fine ;)

jon.p

jon.p

Awards

so this is what happened to me too, didnt know the server was being changed, i tried submitting my order and it would just refresh everytime, i tried it about 3 times, i eventually gave up. ;( i was gonna order forged liver support to run with my beastdrol, instead of CEL cycle assist.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this is what happened to me too, didnt know the server was being changed, i tried submitting my order and it would just refresh everytime, i tried it about 3 times, i eventually gave up. ;( i was gonna order forged liver support to run with my beastdrol, instead of CEL cycle assist.
I'm sorry to hear that. And yeah, the server change is a pain for a few days, but it's just a necessary thing. We're now on an exclusive server that isn't shared with any other sites, which has a number of benefits, largely increased speed at the store and the forums.

Good luck with your cycle.

And Husker, I haven't heard anything back, yet, but whenever I do, I'll let you know.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that. And yeah, the server change is a pain for a few days, but it's just a necessary thing. We're now on an exclusive server that isn't shared with any other sites, which has a number of benefits, largely increased speed at the store and the forums.

Good luck with your cycle.
no biggie im actually glad i didnt order it because that sale is going on right now ;) haha and on mr.supps they recommened using forged post cycle therapy instead of liver support to go along with beastdrol, if i got the forged pct. what time would be the best time to take it since im going to be taking 3 caps of beast, am,afternoon,pm with every meal?

20% off forged pct and transaderm looks damn good to me :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no biggie im actually glad i didnt order it because that sale is going on right now ;) haha and on mr.supps they recommened using forged post cycle therapy instead of liver support to go along with beastdrol, if i got the forged pct. what time would be the best time to take it since im going to be taking 3 caps of beast, am,afternoon,pm with every meal?

20% off forged pct and transaderm looks damn good to me :)
Well me, personally, I wouldn't use the Forged PCT on cycle. It would be a solid product for your PCT along with a SERM, though. But for on cycle, I'd use N2Guard and if you can't get that, Cycle Support or Cycle Assist because with Beastdrol you want to keep an eye on your liver, but also BP and lipids.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
see i want to use n2guard but you guys are outta stock :'(
and its a pain for me to get my supps, cuz im deployed. alright so im going to have to use cycle assist with my beast, when would you take those 4 caps twice a day if your taking a Beast cap 3 times a day with every meal? or should i change my dosage of beast?

sorry if im hijacking the thread abit, i'll pm if you'd like. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see i want to use n2guard but you guys are outta stock :'(
and its a pain for me to get my supps, cuz im deployed. alright so im going to have to use cycle assist with my beast, when would you take those 4 caps twice a day if your taking a Beast cap 3 times a day with every meal? or should i change my dosage of beast?

sorry if im hijacking the thread abit, i'll pm if you'd like. :)
lol you're fine bro. And what you'll want to do is space out the dosages of Cycle Assit in morning and evening and keep them 4 hours away from your dosing of Beastdrol (IIRC). As far as your Beast dosage -- have your an superdrol before? If not, definitely start at 1 cap and slowly ease your way up; don't just jump into 3 caps. If you do have more questions, feel free to hit me up via PM, man.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
O btw the hcgenerate made my balls huge after a 20 week test cycle, now im all natty and this stuff REALLY REALLY works, and you can check everything i have every written i havent ever endorsed a sup.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
lol you're fine bro. And what you'll want to do is space out the dosages of Cycle Assit in morning and evening and keep them 4 hours away from your dosing of Beastdrol (IIRC). As far as your Beast dosage -- have your an superdrol before? If not, definitely start at 1 cap and slowly ease your way up; don't just jump into 3 caps. If you do have more questions, feel free to hit me up via PM, man.
thanks midwestbeast, im coordinating with you and 2 other members as well :) trying to get the best from the best for the best cycle/pct

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks midwestbeast, im coordinating with you and 2 other members as well :) trying to get the best from the best for the best cycle/pct
You came to the right place bro ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Humm i NEVER had any issues with getting my packs
got mine today from post office with my 2 tube of powerchews 2 bags of need2whey and need2slin. NEVER had an issue and order almost every month.
dont worrie man YOU WILL be helped.
must be some glitch from server change?
all I know is NTBM NEVER treated me ill.
I'm sure you will get helped andthen some.
:)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Needtobuildmuscle.com owner here

My friend I am so sorry that you feel this is what happen but I can assure you that there is nothing further from the truth good bro. If you feel what I am about to say is wrong please let me know and I can post the screen shots of all emails sent back and forth between you and my wife.

I am the owner of the company and I watch over everything at all times however with my wife I have never had to. She is nicer to the customers then I am and she goes well above and beyond for everyone. Not once have we ever refused to help some one. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME EVER!!! So let me explain to you how things really happen and maybe you can find where you went wrong friend.

This is the emails back and forth almost word for word

1.first email sent to support by your self. "exact word"
Where is my bridge!!!! See info blow

(order info below which also included the tracking number"

2. My wifes reply.. Almost exact words.

If you look at the info below you will see a tracking number in that info. Go to this site ( site url) and you can look up the tracking.
Looking at this tracking I can see that it shows your pack is coming back to me. When your pack gets here I will reship the pack to you.
can you check your address for me and make sure its right. I will reship the pack only 1 time. SO make sure the address is right please.

3. You reply!!! ( in caps and yelling)

WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was the emails that when back and forth between you and my wife "exactly" to a T!! And if it would please you I can post the srean shots of all of them.. My wifes last final email was asking for you not to be rude and that she was reshiping the pack once it comes back to us and once again reminding you where to find your tracking number.

At no point was she rude, and at no point did she say she was not going to send the pack to you "again" once it comes back to us..
If you feel this is not what she has said to the exact word. Please by all means I am begging you to show all of us otherwise. Please prove it!!!!!

MY wife has been running customer support for 3 years and not one single time has she ever been rude to a customer. Even after you were rude to her she remained profesional and let you know where to find your tracking "again" and only asked you not to be rude to her. And did so kindly. Please do not come here and lie to the public like this. I will call you on it. Have a nice day and your pack is getting reshipped.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
hard to emagine this happening .ntbm customer service is top of the line.. what sets its apart from most companies

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
hard to emagine this happening .ntbm customer service is top of the line.. what sets its apart from most companies
agreed, i submitted a very large purchase about a month ago, emailed them back immediately with my order number and the correct order i wanted. They replied saying that the changes had been and that i would see a different balance on my bank statements. :) there always there waiting to help.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya thanks midwest just want my bridge, and dont know what to do, she wasnt horribly rude so it wasnt anything too bad but still bothered me
O btw the hcgenerate made my balls huge after a 20 week test cycle, now im all natty and this stuff REALLY REALLY works, and you can check everything i have every written i havent ever endorsed a sup.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude. I felt she was being short with me and so i felt she was rude. I read the email wrong i thought it said she would not ship twice but it say reship twice, so i read that wrong but i have been here for a while and i work in sales and all she had to say was the tracking is here sir, instead of YOU sent the tracking in the email implying that i am dumb because i couldn't find the tracking number. I usually get a seperate email thats why i thought i didnt get it. If i was trying to flame your company i wouldnt write how good your products were i just felt disrespected, thats it. If she just said here the tracking is sir instead of YOU sent it too us which i felt disrespected.

Needtobuildmuscle.com owner here

My friend I am so sorry that you feel this is what happen but I can assure you that there is nothing further from the truth good bro. If you feel what I am about to say is wrong please let me know and I can post the screen shots of all emails sent back and forth between you and my wife.

I am the owner of the company and I watch over everything at all times however with my wife I have never had to. She is nicer to the customers then I am and she goes well above and beyond for everyone. Not once have we ever refused to help some one. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME EVER!!! So let me explain to you how things really happen and maybe you can find where you went wrong friend.

This is the emails back and forth almost word for word

1.first email sent to support by your self. "exact word"
Where is my bridge!!!! See info blow

(order info below which also included the tracking number"

2. My wifes reply.. Almost exact words.

If you look at the info below you will see a tracking number in that info. Go to this site ( site url) and you can look up the tracking.
Looking at this tracking I can see that it shows your pack is coming back to me. When your pack gets here I will reship the pack to you.
can you check your address for me and make sure its right. I will reship the pack only 1 time. SO make sure the address is right please.

3. You reply!!! ( in caps and yelling)

WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was the emails that when back and forth between you and my wife "exactly" to a T!! And if it would please you I can post the srean shots of all of them.. My wifes last final email was asking for you not to be rude and that she was reshiping the pack once it comes back to us and once again reminding you where to find your tracking number.

At no point was she rude, and at no point did she say she was not going to send the pack to you "again" once it comes back to us..
If you feel this is not what she has said to the exact word. Please by all means I am begging you to show all of us otherwise. Please prove it!!!!!

MY wife has been running customer support for 3 years and not one single time has she ever been rude to a customer. Even after you were rude to her she remained profesional and let you know where to find your tracking "again" and only asked you not to be rude to her. And did so kindly. Please do not come here and lie to the public like this. I will call you on it. Have a nice day and your pack is getting reshipped.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
All you have to say as a responsible owner is im sorry you felt disrespected and we would never do that to our customers and its over, instead you call me a liar i owned my part for reading the email wrong and i hyped your products so im not trying to make you look bad im just voicing my opinion and how i took what your wife said.

brhamilton79

Awards
Huskers89: No offense bro but if someone emailed my business with "Where is my bridge!!!!" or "WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!" - I probably wouldn't take it so well. Many customers these days think that being demanding is going to get them further and it usually doesn't. When people in my business complain about something and are the nicest and most understanding, I go completely above and beyond for them. I guess the thing I really didn't like was you bringing it to a public forum as such. I really have a thing about people doing that sort of stuff. Maybe next time you have an issue, perhaps try this 'I haven't gotten my order, could you please help me? "Could you please re send me a tracking number? I have yet to recieve the products I purchased."

Just my 2 cents bro, Im not a rep or have an association with the company I just really don't like it when people go the route you went.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya i agree man it was a misunderstanding and i will say for the record that Hcgenerate is the best natty test product ever made, by far.
Huskers89: No offense bro but if someone emailed my business with "Where is my bridge!!!!" or "WHERE IS MY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TRACKING!!!!!!!!!" - I probably wouldn't take it so well. Many customers these days think that being demanding is going to get them further and it usually doesn't. When people in my business complain about something and are the nicest and most understanding, I go completely above and beyond for them. I guess the thing I really didn't like was you bringing it to a public forum as such. I really have a thing about people doing that sort of stuff. Maybe next time you have an issue, perhaps try this 'I haven't gotten my order, could you please help me? "Could you please re send me a tracking number? I have yet to recieve the products I purchased."

Just my 2 cents bro, Im not a rep or have an association with the company I just really don't like it when people go the route you went.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Husker, lay off the HCGenerate, your test levels are already REALLY HIGH!!! LOL!

Misunderstandings happen, both ways, but it sounds like y'all are reaching a mutually agreeable understanding.

Your business is appreciated, I'm sure of that, and we'll be glad to help resolve any issues next time. Us reps are here to help, so send us a PM before starting a thread like this, and I assure you we'll get a much faster and coordinated resolution.

Thanks again, and best of luck with the products!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya i thought she said i wont send it out again but she said she wouldnt resend it twice so thats why i was mad, i made a mistake but what does it say about NTBM products if someone who is upset is endorsing their products, good advertising if you ask me.
Husker, lay off the HCGenerate, your test levels are already REALLY HIGH!!! LOL!

Misunderstandings happen, both ways, but it sounds like y'all are reaching a mutually agreeable understanding.

Your business is appreciated, I'm sure of that, and we'll be glad to help resolve any issues next time. Us reps are here to help, so send us a PM before starting a thread like this, and I assure you we'll get a much faster and coordinated resolution.

Thanks again, and best of luck with the products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.

HUSKER-did you respond to this......it seems there was some confusion and the owner is personally trying to make it right with you.

btw-i agree about the hcgenerate being damned good!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude. I felt she was being short with me and so i felt she was rude. I read the email wrong i thought it said she would not ship twice but it say reship twice, so i read that wrong but i have been here for a while and i work in sales and all she had to say was the tracking is here sir, instead of YOU sent the tracking in the email implying that i am dumb because i couldn't find the tracking number. I usually get a seperate email thats why i thought i didnt get it. If i was trying to flame your company i wouldnt write how good your products were i just felt disrespected, thats it. If she just said here the tracking is sir instead of YOU sent it too us which i felt disrespected.
So No part of what you have said is a lie? not even a " massive exaggeration" ? Your telling the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god amen? NAAAAA Not even close.

Shanna from NTBM extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!"<--- done in HUGE BOLD TITLE!!!

See just because you are a customer does not mean I or anyone has to pucker up lips and kiss your ass simple because you bought something. This does not allow you the right to make false and or grossly exaggerated negative attacks on my life, my business , or my wife. NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!!!!! I am not some sucker push over that lets people **** on his face just because you handed me some money to whip it off with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that is what you think good customer service is you are sadly phucken mistaken!

My wife and I as well as the rest of the NTBM team have gone above and beyond the call of customer duty more times then I can even fathom. Just this month alone I have given out over 10,000 worth of free products across the net. On this site alone I have given away over 40,000.00 worth of free products some public but many in pvt because I dont do it for the public praise. I do it because I care about people.

This morning I took a phone call at 130am another customer service call at 2:45am and spoke with this customer until 5:00am . He ordered Original trail mix and got 12 berry instead. I let him keep the 12 Berry trail mist for the mistake and sent him another 12 regular trail mix. Then shot the **** about What life in the army was like ( he was in I used to be in) and before the conversation was over I told him a trick to turn the trail mix into sugar free Choc Protein rise crispy treats ( yes a new product in the works) and then I tossed a 12 pack of Sugar free marshmellows into his order that I was replacing for him.

The 1:30 am call was a customer letting me know he got forged burner instead of forged liver support. He just got him self a free bottle of forged burner and two bottles of Forged liver support sent out Next day Air today...

No my friend You can look over the entire internet top to bottom ofr years and I can assure you of one thing. One Huge fact that has been proven through actions and consistency. That N2BM knows Customer service like no other. We are the standard!!!!!!!! And NO ONE CAN REACH OUR STANDARD NO ONE!!!! You tell me one business where the business owner him self is picking up the phone at both 2 am and then again that same day at 10-11pm ? 000000000 that is how many 000000 .. How many have given as much as N2BM has is as little time as we have been on this forum. 0 that is how many. And that is just counting the public giveaway threads we have had. Which fails in comparision to the amounts I give away in pvt just to help others reach their dreams.

Email 1 ^^^^^

email 2

email 3 which was then followed by this thread. So you did not lie at all? My wife was " extremely rude and holding your pack for ransom"????
NO NO AND NO!! All emails above. ^^^all explained

Had you acted like an adult you would have walked away with 3 bottles of bridge and a pile of free samples too. BUT NO! You had to publicly attack me " With out cause or reason" other then maybe , JUST MAYBE!!! you misunderstood my wife on one point. Which still makes half your statements above lies anyway.

You have a right to say what ever you like. But Buying a product will not prevent me or any retailer from coming and defending him self after you have shat all over him. I will not let you or anyone publicly drag my service and company through the mud with a bunch of lies , half truths, and or exaggerations. Right here in my own section of all places.

You intentionally planed an attack on me with the intended end result of causing my business harm. You verbally confirmed your planed attack and then you put it into action. This was premeditated and it is your actions (making this thread) that have been uncalled for.

There was no need of this thread. NON AT ALL!!! you jumped the gun way to fast and hell no I you are not right and I am not going to agree with you. Even after I came to the thread and called you out on the lies you continued to tell more lies stacked on top of more lies... At least you gave me a reach around comment with the hcgenerate....

My wife implied nothing!!! The only thing anyone can see she implied was at the end she implied you were being rude. BUT MAYBE SHE MISS READ THE ALL CAPS AND THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . What that really represented was how excited you where right???

I am done with this thread. Time to close it up. Lies have been put to rest. TTYL guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

just saying.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

just saying.
My friend you your self the man who sat here on the phone with me and said Quote" No matter what I am paid or what my job is. No matter what you say or how you explain things. I can not and will not allow some one to walk all over me" and quote lol..

My friend There is a point when some one tosses the fact they are a customer out the window. If I walk into your restaurant(your paid rep forum) , order a 30.00 steak and then proceed to punch you in the face because I was not paying attention and it "looked to me" like your chef under cooked my steak.. Well Your no longer looking at me like the guy who bought a 30.00 steak are you? No your looking like you want to kick my ass.

Every man has the god given right to defend him self and what is theirs.... PERIOD!! aNd you Jbryand I have seen live by this motto more then almost anyone else I have met on the internet... LMAO>> SOme times I think you say **** just to be the devils advocate

And for the record I made no one look bad. He did that him self when he made false accusations. Then refused to retrack them when I said I would call him on them

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I once had a N2BM rep be extremely rude to me.......what free gift do I get?????

****** Nevermind, i forgot it was me that was rude to them:p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public forum and it's on.

needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public form and it's on.

needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.
Agreed brotha

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
THREAD BACKFIRE! LOL!

:redeemerwhore:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb

Yes, Nate and his wife are very great people. I wish our world were filled with more people like them.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude.
You know all caps means that you are yelling, right? Especially with 40 exclamation mark after it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
What about the free gift you said you would give me and i have been emailing you and you wont respond back, dont call me out on lying when you said you would hook me up and then just ignore me. I am 22 years old in your picture you look like 40 and you are acting like a child. Don't give me this god given right garbage i felt disrspected and when i was wrong I ADMITTED IT, something a "business man" shoudl be able too do. Ya i attacked your wife by saying she was rude, thats such an attack dude omg!! How about you be an adult and say sorry you felt dispespected as i ADMITTTED THAT I OVERREACTED and its over, instead you act like a 19 year old redneck who cant even own up to his own word and give me a freee gift as promised. This thread really shows how bad your customer service really is man, and how a younger ADULT CAN OWN THAT HE WAS WRONG BUT A FAR OLDER "BUSINESS MAN" CANNOT. Grow up man, you don't send a very good example to anyone reading or to your family. I am truly sorry that i overreacted and i apologized and told the truth on your products regardless. Seems you are the only one on this thread who cannot BE A MAN. But your right, GREAT customer service says they will give you a free gift and then just ignores the customer, and GREAT customer service cannot admitt they are wrong or even come to common gground when the otherside who admitted their faults can. If that is the standard of customer service you may want to invest in a new line of work because everyone here finally sees how ignorant you are.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
And the only reason i phrased the title to the thread like that is because i misread your wifes email, and i admitted i was wrong. So you are sooo mad at me because i said your wife was rude and when i found out i read the message wrong and said im sorry and gave your product public praise many times. And thats is worthy of lying about the free gift, using curse words and sexual references(something top of the line customer service does) like this is a joke man. Is it so hard for you to say "Husker89 thank you for admitted you were wrong and i was upset but i aprreciate the apology. In thefuture if you have problems please emial me directly and we will work it out" IS THAT SO HARD FOR A MATURE MALE ADULT TO DO. Or do your customers not even deserve that? And please dont just ignore me like you ingored and lied about the free gift you would give me.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

I have never dealt directly with NTBM, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

I have never dealt directly with NTBM, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.
thank you for this.......BTW awesome screen name....greatness

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get more flies with honey than vinegar...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.