Tell us about your first experience with NTBM

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys..

I'd like to hear from everyone about their first experience with ntbm. What product was it that you tried? What made you wanna try it? And how did you get word about it? And of course anything else you would like to share about the experience in general be would awesome as well.

I suppose I should start, since I did make the thread ;)

My first ntbm product was need2slin. At the time I had been taking AP for years upon years, probably 5 years or so straight. And I was looking to switch it up and try something different. I believe it was Outstanding who specifically talked me into trying need2slin. And boy am I glad I did!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first experience with NTBM was when Nate gave away a lot of Mr supps products to a lot of members to log. I was given the oppurtunity to try out Epi-strong. It was my first cycle, and it was my best. I gained 16 lbs in 6 weeks on Epi-strong and my 1RM on bench went from 265 to 315. :D All the NTBM reps were there during my whole cycle helping me along and motivating me along the way. I was recommended HCGenerate to add to my PCT, so I picked some up and it was a smart move. I had an excellent PCT with a very good recovery. I maintained my mass and strength well, and libido was great! I decided after that I would give NTBM and Mr supps first shot at any supplements I would buy after that, and they never let me down. My love for the products is what ultimately led me to repping for them.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
these guys are the best out great products and free shipping every one loves free shipping, thats why i keep coming back for more.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
my first experience with NTBM along with the help of MrSupps is about to take place, from where I stand I can say that the customer service is outstanding, shipping is fast, prices are fair and a lot cheaper when the Reps here help you out with the coupon codes. i will do my best to log my first experience here on AM to give feedback on the products I used to the community.
the products I purchased are listed below
HCGenerate
Forged Liver Support - for my buddie
Acnetame & N2Clear- I dont have serious acne but I do get the occasional visitors more frequent than others, my back breaks out more than my face and I hope this is the product that works for me, my last resort is Accutane. I mean I work hard to get Fit and Pimples cut your sexiness by a lot! am i right fellas or what?
Beast, Hella, Katan aswell
1, 1, 2 ^ each
Bridge

that is all so far Gentlemen, i got a trial of Powerchews, im very excited to try those out and id like to try out the N2KTS.
from the information, guidance, feedback, and great reps to answer the customers here on AM, I'd definitely Agree 110% that NTBM has a great team!

- jon.p

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
my first experience with NTBM along with the help of MrSupps is about to take place, from where I stand I can say that the customer service is outstanding, shipping is fast, prices are fair and a lot cheaper when the Reps here help you out with the coupon codes. i will do my best to log my first experience here on AM to give feedback on the products I used to the community.
HCGenerate
Acnetame & N2Clear- I dont have serious acne but I do get the occasional visitors more frequent than others, my back breaks out more than my face and I hope this is the product that works for me, my last resort is Accutane. I mean I work hard to get Fit and Pimples cut your sexiness by a lot! am i right fellas or what?
1, 1, 2 ^ each
Bridge

that is all so far Gentlemen, i got a trial of Powerchews, im very excited to try those out and id like to try out the N2KTS.
from the information, guidance, feedback, and great reps to answer the customers here on AM, I'd definitely Agree 110% that NTBM has a great team!

- jon.p
Now THAT'S the type of response I like to see and read!

Thanks man.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate
1, 1, 2 ^ each
Bridge

- jon.p
Thanks a bunch bro! We are glad that we could help you out with everything. I will be looking for that log when you have it up ;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
first experience was a free bottle of formastanzol, the same day I bought a bottle of need2slin and forged burner. SO far this year couple tubs of ntkts, 5 bottles of form, couple transaderm, protein bars, and fixing to order more need2slin. Not going to do a run down or review of each product cause my purchases speak for themselves. Reordering the same products show that they work

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the most important thing, if it is on the site and says instock, it is on my door in 2 days. No waiting, no wondering, it is there. That says a lot to me

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first experience with NTBM was similar to Rick's. I was selected to run Mr. Supps' Epi-Strong, which was my first and only hormonal run. It was a very fun cycle and went very well for me. I was also given a free bag of the Better Protein Bars shortly after that and was amazed at how fantastic they tasted and how easy it was to actually make them. Somewhere amongst all of that, I had purchased a bottle of Need2Slin, as well. I was somewhat like Makaveli in the sense that I'd been using Anabolic Pump for about a year or so and was just intrigued by what I'd been hearing about Need2Slin.

All of my experiences were positive and I'd always enjoyed talking with the reps on AM and then back in February, BarbellBeast had asked me if I wanted to become a rep. I was a little hesitant at first, because I liked doing my own thing on here, but I realized that it wouldn't change much of what I was already doing in helping people and it's a decision I'm glad I made. I haven't tried a product, yet, that I haven't enjoyed (and there are still a lot more that I need to try once my thyroid is fixed lol).

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate
1, 1, 2 ^ each
Bridge

jon.p
please do not take the advice from mrsupps man please do not do it.. I love him and I designed all the products that sell there but they should not be advising people at all and I told them not to do this.. Give me a call 1978 378 4266 if you need advice my friend Nathan chase owner of N2bm.. I want to make sure you have a good run man..

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
please do not take the advice from mrsupps man please do not do it.. I love him and I designed all the products that sell there but they should not be advising people at all and I told them not to do this.. Give me a call 1978 378 4266 if you need advice my friend Nathan chase owner of N2bm.. I want to make sure you have a good run man..
i sent you a pm sir.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my first experience...where should i start, they came to AM and i had heard of the company once before, eventually a lot of reputable members from am joined the team, they pretty much all had logs going on and helped a lot of ppl, then some ppl tried to ruin ntbm's credibility with nonsense tests of a product that ppl may remember, i wasn't a rep and had never bought any products from ntbm, but watched how these ppl seemed to just want blood, didn't care about the customers or helping ppl, just to throw dirt on someone elses name, i watched how nathan handeled it and thought to myself that he acted more professional than these ppl just trying to bash him with lies and hear say, so i called nathan, told him i never tried a product but i liked how he handled himself and i gained respect for him, first product i tried was when nathan gave away 100 bottles of n2kts, which i thought was great, i received the product shortly after and enjoyed it, so when nathan was looking for reps, i threw my name out there, i had seen how he handled himself, he seemed to really care about the customers as opposed to other companies who didn't care or owners who never came back to their roots on the boards and became too good for the forumns and only chased the money....so here i am, a rep..trying to help customers and def. learning from the customers

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
bump for some more first timer experiences.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
me it was first need2slin, better protein bars and needtowhey AND ILOVE THEM! still using them to this day about 2yrs later!
now they are even better with more new products, a great forum and blog and also great helpfull reps!
whats ever im not getting/ cant get from LG im getting from NTBM! :-D
Nate is a stand up guy and the whole company is great!
noone bad exp to mention, other then running out of my stash lol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yah i know im brown nosing it, but its true so STFU!! lol

brhamilton79

Awards
I got in on a BOGO sale maybe a year and half ago and mostly use NTBM/MRSupps products now. I enjoy the quality of the products, the team of reps, nate, customer service. I know if I have a question or a concern, it will be addressed.

As I read through responses, it's stuff like this that I appreciate it, respect, and most of all applaude from the NTBM team.

'please do not take the advice from mrsupps man please do not do it.. I love him and I designed all the products that sell there but they should not be advising people at all and I told them not to do this.. Give me a call 1978 378 4266 if you need advice my friend Nathan chase owner of N2bm.. I want to make sure you have a good run man.. '

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I got in on a BOGO sale maybe a year and half ago and mostly use NTBM/MRSupps products now. I enjoy the quality of the products, the team of reps, nate, customer service. I know if I have a question or a concern, it will be addressed.

As I read through responses, it's stuff like this that I appreciate it, respect, and most of all applaude from the NTBM team.

'please do not take the advice from mrsupps man please do not do it.. I love him and I designed all the products that sell there but they should not be advising people at all and I told them not to do this.. Give me a call 1978 378 4266 if you need advice my friend Nathan chase owner of N2bm.. I want to make sure you have a good run man.. '
Yah bro, everybody on the NTBM team is just a PM away ready to help you with any questions you may have

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Need2Slin was my first venture with NTBM. I had used a lot of similar products in the past....Glycobol, Recomadrol, Pslin, AP, etc. Need2Slin by far and wide blew them all out of the water.

One day I saw a post that NTBM was looking for reps. I posted stating my case and I guess the majority of the rep team already knew who I was so I was eventually brought on board.

I've enjoy being a rep; Nate really does a good job of taking care of us.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first N2BM experience OMG HMM... I was just a young little girl about the tender age of 16 when I met N2BM. He was so hansom and smooth talker too. I was always a reserved girl, never stayed out late or went to eh parties like the rest of the hussies in my class. But That night it was like the devil was inside me. I let N2BM Have his way with me in the back of is big blue

Ill never forget that night... Always love N2BM forever!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No really guys Thank you so much for the support , emails, phone calls, pm's I get from all you awesome people every day. That is Why I keep going and keep striving to do better. One up my self when ever I can.. YOu the people matter most to me and If not for you then screw it all.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help me out on where I can buy some transderm? I was interested in getting some more forma stanzol or both. Is it out of stock?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone help me out on where I can buy some transderm? I was interested in getting some more forma stanzol or both. Is it out of stock?
You can get Transaderm at www.needtobuildmuscle.com Use the discount code "needto139" to save 15% off the purchase price ;)

Formastanozol is unfortunately out of stock at www.mrsupps.com
It is expected back around the first or second week of November from what I heard. When it comes back use "needto10" to save 10% on the purchase price ;)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My 1st experience was HCGenerate love it some much bought 5 bottles!!!!

NTBM is great company good service so what Have I bought so far.. I want to say the the Rs transaderm is some powerfully Shi### better then PP Dermacrine.. I have used both but Trans is on a new level ( must be the carrier).. I mean I how in the FU### I am DL 450???? I am good for 400 max .. Now i am closing on week 3 of Trans and var cycle I am doing 450 for 1 rep max... I am lean and mean yep!!!! Nice......
HCGenerate
Gear
Need2 sleep
Rs transaderm
FORMA-STANZOL (order last week and waiting for sipping- Nov )
I just trade dude for Helladrol

mathew34

Awards
HCGenerate
1, 1, 2 ^ each
Bridge

- jon.p
Very well said Jon.p. Im glad we help you a lot of you need!! i'll be following your log when you have it up!! Lets cheers for NTBM!! :cheers:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am ordering some Transderm this week. I loved forma. What would be a good edition besides epi strong to recompile?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am ordering some Transderm this week. I loved forma. What would be a good edition besides epi strong to recompile?
For recomp? If that's your goal then both Helladrol and Katana are incredible for it, and they are both BOGO at Mr supps right now ;)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well I was thinking about something Along the lines of HCGen. I have yet to try it. I am a huge fan of epi. It was one of my first logs 3 years ago and I think it is a fantastic compound. If I wa gonna go with anything like katana or hella, it would be epi. I was thinking something more along the lines of a natty addition to ease the PCT of things.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie.... I have read a ton of negative feedback about NTBM that made me not want to use your products. BUT, I gave you guys a chance.. which is only fair... I ordered N2 Shampoo on Sunday evening and it showed up first thing this morning. I'm pretty impressed because honestly I was expecting like a week or two. My experience with NTBM is good, So far.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie.... I have read a ton of negative feedback about NTBM that made me not want to use your products. BUT, I gave you guys a chance.. which is only fair... I ordered N2 Shampoo on Sunday evening and it showed up first thing this morning. I'm pretty impressed because honestly I was expecting like a week or two. My experience with NTBM is good, So far.
good to hear bro. Shipping is always LIGHTNING fast everytime. N2shampoo is a solid product, I'm sure you will be more than happy with it. And if not, Nate will make it right.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first experience with NTBM.. Well, I noticed that big NTBM giveaway and decided to throw in an application to try Attack.. And I was chosen to log it. I was very surprised about that because most giveaways and other promos are U.S. only and I'm from Finland.

I liked and still like Attack, it seems to be the only product that gives you as good pumps as creatine nitrate does.

Right now I'm using Need2Sleep, another great product from great company :)