How many caps of Need2Slin a day

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wondering how many caps a day do you guys take?? i typically take between 4-5. Anyone taking 6-8 a day??

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have at one time taken 7-9 caps a day, I was eating a LOT of food at the time, along with NTBM Gear. It worked out pretty well, though it doesn't last long at that dosage. I'm now cruising at 3 caps a day and enjoy that fine.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I popped 6 before an enormous cheat meal once...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps a day is all i use, 1 in the am, and 1 postworkout with my meal

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a big fan of using 3 a day. 1 before fasted training, 1 before my post workout meal, and 1 before my large last meal. A very efficient and effective way of dosing it IMO ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2S is strong guys. The 3/day will work VERY well. Definitely start out with that and then add more the longer you use it if needed.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on how many carbs you are taking in. If you are going to have more than 50 grams of carbs then use 2 about 20 minutes or so before your meal. Anything less than 50 grams take only 1. Hopefully this helps.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on how many carbs you are taking in. If you are going to have more than 50 grams of carbs then use 2 about 20 minutes or so before your meal. Anything less than 50 grams take only 1. Hopefully this helps.

thanks

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see how 9 caps a day would go... i also think adding some more bulk na rala will help

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see how 9 caps a day would go... i also think adding some more bulk na rala will help
Let us know if you do this, I'd be interested as well. I'm not sure I would add any more na rala if doing 9 caps a day though ;)

I know outstanding is real big on stacking n2slin with other things like recompadrol and bulk gymnema powder and what not.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO it isn't needed and would be overkill. I really don't think there is a need to go over 4 caps a day unless taking in massive amounts of carbs, and even with that I couldn't see going over 6.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I personally like doing 6 a day.....2 before my biggest am meal....2 w/ pre workout meal.....2 before PWO meal

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah taking 8-9 a day would negate the need for mor na rala

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i meant with other NP's....

I'm pretty sure Outstanding does it regularly with Recompadrol, and I am using Need2slin right now with AnaBeta if that counts since it does have some partitioning effects

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just love the feeling you feel in your veins when you pop 2 N2slins at eat 40min later. Ive taken 2 n2slin & 1 glycbol before, amazing. But recompadrol has no na rala in it so I think i would even stack better than others. well maybe slinsane would work well too.

Just looking for other guys that do it..

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I just love the feeling you feel in your veins when you pop 2 N2slins at eat 40min later. Ive taken 2 n2slin & 1 glycbol before, amazing. But recompadrol has no na rala in it so I think i would even stack better than others. well maybe slinsane would work well too.

Just looking for other guys that do it..
I didn't like it much with recompadrol. But that's because of the fact that recompadrol itself wreaks havoc on my stomach.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well my brother gave me a bottle of slin sane that he didnt really like, before I was going to eat my football sunday pizza i took 2 n2slin, 2 slin sane......wow the feeling was so powerful it was insane. Interested in stacking N2slin with other NP's now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my brother gave me a bottle of slin sane that he didnt really like, before I was going to eat my football sunday pizza i took 2 n2slin, 2 slin sane......wow the feeling was so powerful it was insane. Interested in stacking N2slin with other NP's now.
Nice!

J

John33

Awards
I am using Need2slin right now with AnaBeta if that counts since it does have some partitioning effects
Are you still doing that? How do you like Anabeta thus far? I have started on Anabeta yesterday, but folks say that there is no need to stack Need2Slin with Anabeta, because Anabeta works well on its own. What do I think? I have not stopped taking Need2Slin. I love how it works, but I wonder if it makes sense to stop it while I'm on Anabeta to see what Anabeta without any "interference," if you will. What are your thoughts on this?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
:) how was that!
good! I don't even wanna theorize how many cals and carbs that meal was. But I didn't even bloat :) This was coming off of a 36 hour fast for some lab work I had done. Needless to say....I was hungry.

J

John33

Awards
Interesting. What was the feeling?

I am wondering if stacking the two together is something worth doing since Need2Slin already contains Gymnema Sylvestre and L-Norvaline. One can just take more of the Need2Slin.

What I do want to know, however, if anyone has ever stacked Need2Slin with Anabolic Pump? Does it even make sense to stack the two? I am just asking...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like 2-4 caps preworkout hehe

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. What was the feeling?

I am wondering if stacking the two together is something worth doing since Need2Slin already contains Gymnema Sylvestre and L-Norvaline. One can just take more of the Need2Slin.

What I do want to know, however, if anyone has ever stacked Need2Slin with Anabolic Pump? Does it even make sense to stack the two? I am just asking...
You feel it in your stomach, than once you finally eat you can feel it in your blood, veins, etc. If you have ever taken any N2slin or other NP's 1st thing AM before you eat you will know what i am talking about. On a complete empty stomach the effect is 5x stronger.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You feel it in your stomach, than once you finally eat you can feel it in your blood, veins, etc. If you have ever taken any N2slin or other NP's 1st thing AM before you eat you will know what i am talking about. On a complete empty stomach the effect is 5x stronger.
I've never thought about taking it first thing in the AM. I usually just do a protein shake with some fats first thing in the AM; maybe doing this would help me eat a larger breakfast

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def take it first thing AM, then eat your 1st meal

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still doing that? How do you like Anabeta thus far? I have started on Anabeta yesterday, but folks say that there is no need to stack Need2Slin with Anabeta, because Anabeta works well on its own. What do I think? I have not stopped taking Need2Slin. I love how it works, but I wonder if it makes sense to stop it while I'm on Anabeta to see what Anabeta without any "interference," if you will. What are your thoughts on this?
Yeh man I am still using AnaBeta right alongside Need2slin. IMO there is a synergistic and very noticeable effect between them. While AnaBeta shows some partioning abilities, it works in a different way than Need2slin which is why I believe there is added benefit in stacking the 2. ;)

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I've never thought about taking it first thing in the AM. I usually just do a protein shake with some fats first thing in the AM; maybe doing this would help me eat a larger breakfast
give it a shot, its an interesting 1st time experience.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
been using the Need2slin/slin sane combo for a while now, awesome. perfect stack of NP's

yesterday i took 2 n2slin, 1 slinsane before muscle replenisher (i add 10-12g's dextrose) and 3 cups jasmine rice post WO........... WOW

no bloating the following day at all

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been using the Need2slin/slin sane combo for a while now, awesome. perfect stack of NP's

yesterday i took 2 n2slin, 1 slinsane before muscle replenisher (i add 10-12g's dextrose) and 3 cups jasmine rice post WO........... WOW

Sounds great gymrat.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like an awesome meal combo. I LOVE rice

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 cups is an assload of rice!

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
3 cups is an assload of rice!
LMAO, that's exactly what I said when I read that. I use a 1/2 cup PWO of jasmine rice, I weighed it out and crunched the numbers and just a half cup is 80g of carbs.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
1-2 right now when bulking but srping-summer 3-5. I LOVE need2slin

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Rick how do you think N2S and Transaderm would stack together?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it would work well. Transderm/N2slin/DAA/Forma staznol would be the sh1t if you could afford to tack on the 2 others.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick how do you think N2S and Transaderm would stack together?
I will get back to you and let you know in a month when I start doing that...lol. But my guess is that it would be excellent in terms of gaining lean mass and dropping some bodyfat ;)

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I will get back to you and let you know in a month when I start doing that...lol. But my guess is that it would be excellent in terms of gaining lean mass and dropping some bodyfat ;)
how many caps/pumps a day are you planning on running?