HCGenerate with Epi Strong/Katana

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I just started the Epi-Strong/Katanadrol stack, taking cycle supports with it, Need2Slin, etc.

I noticed that I was holding water in my ab area after the first day or two, more bloated and less vascular all over really. I attribute this to an increase in test. So I am wondering if I should cut out the HCGenerate until PCT or later in the cycle, because last time I ran Epi and Katana I was lean, dry, and really cut up. The only thing different is the HCGenerate, and like I said, I really think the water retention was a result of a significant increase in test.

Thoughts?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the HCGen and Epi/KDrol for? What's your diet looking like?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started the Epi-Strong/Katanadrol stack, taking cycle supports with it, Need2Slin, etc.

I noticed that I was holding water in my ab area after the first day or two, more bloated and less vascular all over really. I attribute this to an increase in test. So I am wondering if I should cut out the HCGenerate until PCT or later in the cycle, because last time I ran Epi and Katana I was lean, dry, and really cut up. The only thing different is the HCGenerate, and like I said, I really think the water retention was a result of a significant increase in test.

Thoughts?
Your increase in water retention is from being on cycle. It isn't the test booster. EPI does give dry gains for the most part, but can be a bit wet for some. It is normal to hold and retain water on all cycles no matter the compound(s) :)

It is water and don't let it bother you bud ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate isnt making you hold water. As rick mentioned, its the PH's. it should go away or greatly reduce itself on its own in the next wk or so.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hcgen and epi/katana. That sounds like a NIICE cycle to me.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on Havoc\Katanadrol\HCGen ... it'll go away

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
just started 3rd week ... loving it ... and I've noticed it's a lot easier to keep my aggression in check than when I was on Hdrol.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
just started 3rd week ... loving it ... and I've noticed it's a lot easier to keep my aggression in check than when I was on Hdrol.
good to hear man. Epi and katana is a fun cycle. Never tried the hcgen in there with it though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Might want to try running Transaderm on cycle instead of HCGen in the future. You can do either while on....IMO i'd rather see a transaderm on cycle and HCGen for pct

Dstew

Awards
Might want to try running Transaderm on cycle instead of HCGen in the future. You can do either while on....IMO i'd rather see a transaderm on cycle and HCGen for pct
I'm kind of on a similar cycle, I was using HCGenerate AND Transaderm. I thought the HCGenerate would help keep the boys, somewhat working while on cycle so that PCT would be easier. I've stocked up on HCGenerate so I'm good all the way through the cycle and PCT, but I'm also worried about becoming desensitized to HCGenerate before hitting PCT, I only have 3 weeks left to the cycle. So I guess it would be better to drop the hcgenerate and pick it back up day 1 of PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of on a similar cycle, I was using HCGenerate AND Transaderm. I thought the HCGenerate would help keep the boys, somewhat working while on cycle so that PCT would be easier. I've stocked up on HCGenerate so I'm good all the way through the cycle and PCT, but I'm also worried about becoming desensitized to HCGenerate before hitting PCT, I only have 3 weeks left to the cycle. So I guess it would be better to drop the hcgenerate and pick it back up day 1 of PCT?
I day since you have it, just run the HCGenerate on cycle and PCT like planned. It will help to reduce shutdown and going into PCT will be easier on you. :)

Dstew

Awards
I day since you have it, just run the HCGenerate on cycle and PCT like planned. It will help to reduce shutdown and going into PCT will be easier on you. :)
Ok.. (I understand everyone is different but...) Also, what do you think is the average length before the ingredients lose their effectiveness on one's body? If I run it throuugh cycle and PCT that about 10-12 weeks of use... is it more effective to save it till the last week of the cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok.. (I understand everyone is different but...) Also, what do you think is the average length before the ingredients lose their effectiveness on one's body? If I run it throuugh cycle and PCT that about 10-12 weeks of use... is it more effective to save it till the last week of the cycle?
I would just run it the cycle and PCT. They don't necessarily get to a point that they lose effectiveness, but there does come a point of diminished returns. So it is not "more effective" or better to wait until the end of cycle

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?
personally i would have ran transderm with the epi and katana and used the hcgenerate as pct. just me though. if i wasnt on hrt ;-)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if you want some mass dont worry about some water it dont mean **** and will only help with gains. if you just want a temporary cosmetic look then ok ... but in the long run... why will that really matter? its ot fat and gose away after.
anyway just my op again

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
it sit would. **** even i love the HCGenerate and im on HRT dose of test year round when not on cycle, bu even I noticed the HCGenerate helpign out with size! great product and yet it would help using it during cycle.

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!! :thumbsup: