RS-Transaderm Write Up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rs-Transaderm

Rs-Transaderm is a topical cream that boosts male hormone levels. This enhances performance, reduces body fat, and increases lean muscle. At 4 pumps Dermacrine will last 27 applications, at 5 pumps it will last 23 applications.

Rs-Transaderm is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens.

These delicate active ingredients are delivered by Needtobuildmuscles one of a kind Trandermal dilivery system , and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Rs-Transaderm dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.

Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Dermacrine not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Rs-Transaderm is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)

Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Rs-Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Rs-Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5)

These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17)

Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Rs-Transaderm is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry;

Rs-Transaderm won't cost you the hair-line!

Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Dermacrine was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavoneand chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Rs-Transaderm?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

Increased motivational energy
Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

Enhanced strength during training
Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
Aggressive increase in appetite
Better sleep quality
Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)

Even without changes in diet or exercise Rs-Transaderm will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.

This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Rs-Transaderm? Do I have to take time off?

Since Rs-Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Rs-Transaderm be cycled to avoid inhibition.*

We recommend using Rs-Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Rs-Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Rs-Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.

* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Dermacrine indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Rs-Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Rs-Transaderm over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Rs-Transaderm is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Rs-Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Dermacrine will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Dermacrine are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
2. Administer 4-5 pumps and apply to the skin*
3. Allow 1 minute to dry
Directions:

Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion. Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see this up now. I know there were quite a few people requesting it. :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this to the top for members who are still interested in the Transaderm and have yet to purchase it. Awesome product that can be ran solo or as part of a prohormone/Designers stack.

SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I'll be starting my log on Monday ;)

My box from home just came in and it had the wonderful gift from ntbm in it. :)

Shout out again to rickrock who gave me this loggin opp. Be on the lookout for mattrag in rubs to riches !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I'll be starting my log on Monday ;)

My box from home just came in and it had the wonderful gift from ntbm in it. :)

Shout out again to rickrock who gave me this loggin opp. Be on the lookout for mattrag in rubs to riches !

Will be subbing into it just as soon as its up bro! Looking forward to your run with it ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Great post, alot are likeing this stuff.
it would go very well with natadrol for a mild cycle. or beastdrol for a slightly heaver one.