Phytoserms-347 Truth

Husker89

Banned
Awards
First off i have never used NTBM porducts but 2 days ago ordered hcgenerate and i believe their products are far superior to most in the industry. Having said that i looked at their study that claimed phytoserms-347 boosted t by 347% is about windsar rats not humans. But not only that the doses used were between 25-100mgs/per kg of bulbine natelensis daily which produced such profound effects. That would be 2.25- 9 grams per day for a 200lb male. Their blend in phytoserms has 500mgs per dose twice a day and the most bulbine natelensis that could be in there would be 249 mgs and i assume it is not even that high. So how are you claiming these results with rats and at very different doses than what is in the actual study?
I think you guys have the best products in the business but i dont see the legitimacy in this, help me see.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
in on the callout thread.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dosing scale between rats and humans is not linear (i.e. you cannot take the g/kg bw and scale it to humans). You should use the equivalent surface area dosing (Human Equivalent Dosing) to be more accurate. In this case you'd multiply the animal dose by 0.16 or divide by 6.2.

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm078932.pdf

All that is irrelevant though, the dosing in the caps was determined by the company that owns the patent on Prolensis (Matt Cahill), and they have the original studies and dose curves. For bulbine products there's a horseshoe curve where if you dose too high it can negatively affect testosterone. So any company using Prolensis you know that the dosing is appropriate, others not using Prolensis are the ones you need to worry about.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post Milas! :goodpost:

I believe that the study conducted on rats is also the ONLY study. There have been no human studies to my knowledge, and this is the reason that the study is referenced. The study conducted on "lab animals" is right there in the product write-up at the store. No smoke and mirrors here fellas...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

I believe that the study conducted on rats is also the ONLY study. There have been no human studies to my knowledge, and this is the reason that the study is referenced. The study conducted on "lab animals" is right there in the product write-up at the store. No smoke and mirrors here fellas...
well put rick. Our products flat out do what they say, always have and always will.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Actually I think Prolensis has some human studies with blood work. They won't release those though since they use that intellectual property to develop optimal dosing for their clients (i.e., PhytoSerms). This is another reason to seek bulbine products that use Prolensis brand.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
well put rick. Our products flat out do what they say, always have and always will.
Ya i like your products they have great reviews from people i trust like chocolatemilk and ambulldog so thats why i bought one, just wondering good comments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i like your products they have great reviews from people i trust like chocolatemilk and ambulldog so thats why i bought one, just wondering good comments
It was a good question bro, and we appreciate all the support ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phytoserms does work wonders compared to a lot of test boosters, someone posted blood work from the use oh Phytoserms, i think its on here with some pretty remarkable numbers

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about trying Phytoserms based on the number of good reviews. However, I have used Tropinol and found it to be worthless so I am a bit gun shy when it comes to BN products. What makes Phytoserms different from Tropinol?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the inclusion of 3,4 divanil to free up more of the total serum testosterone. Also, you only need 1 bottle of PhytoSerms compared to 2 bottles of Tropinol.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Divanil lowers your shbg, which increases your free T level. Like milas said, that's what makes it stand out from tropinol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I have only run APS's stuff. I wasn't terribly impressed by it so I've shied away from phyto too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using Phytoserms in PCT right now at 1 cap per day and hitting PRs, so I'm sold on it :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info. I have only run APS's stuff. I wasn't terribly impressed by it so I've shied away from phyto too.
The APS extract wasn't Prolensis, so the dosing and even extraction proces could be called into question. I've run it too, and wasn't as impressed as with PhytoSerms or even Tropinol.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I am using Phytoserms in PCT right now at 1 cap per day and hitting PRs, so I'm sold on it :D
statements like this make me wanna go buy one! my PCT is right around the corner and I have titanium in-store, but this thread is giving me doubts.

matter of fact, you guys should do some kind of Phyto sale as ur thursday facebook promotional thing :D :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
The APS extract wasn't Testalensis, so the dosing and even extraction proces could be called into question. I've run it too, and wasn't as impressed as with PhytoSerms or even Tropinol.
Testalensis is the APS product. Prolensis is what you're after. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
statements like this make me wanna go buy one! my PCT is right around the corner and I have titanium in-store, but this thread is giving me doubts.

matter of fact, you guys should do some kind of Phyto sale as ur thursday facebook promotional thing :D :D
The problem is that the Thursday Facebook sales are for Mr supps products only. :(

Best we can do right now is 15% off (needto139), but who knows... there could be a sale on the horizon ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
The problem is that the Thursday Facebook sales are for Mr supps products only. :(

Best we can do right now is 15% off (needto139), but who knows... there could be a sale on the horizon ;)
damn! oh well....

i almost forgot about that secret sale u guys are brewing up, i thought it would've taken place already :(

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testalensis is the APS product. Prolensis is what you're after. :D
Doh, I edited 2 of the posts I made but missed the 3rd! Thanks for pointing it out, bro! :lol:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Didn't somebody run the p347 and posted bloodwork that proved it worked?

I ran it and I liked it and got stronger off of it but my libido was dead because I was on my pct on my very first cycle

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
NTBM hcgenerate is rock soild in m book I have few bottles of phytoserms-347 that i will try later on...

To be honest I ran a 8 weeks cycle and used PP TRS and hcgenerate for my PCT and shi@@### that was the bomb baby!!! NTBM is good
company... my two cents

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
NTBM hcgenerate is rock soild in m book I have few bottles of phytoserms-347 that i will try later on...

To be honest I ran a 8 weeks cycle and used PP TRS and hcgenerate for my PCT and shi@@### that was the bomb baby!!! NTBM is good
company... my two cents
Thanks for the input bro. Glad you enjoyed the hcgen. It's a great addition to PCT to get the libido kick stared again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

company... my two cents
Phytoserms is great for strength. I added it to my current PCT with HCGenerate and my strength is through the roof right now and actually increased from what it was on cycle...great stuff! :sgrin:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The dosing scale between rats and humans is not linear (i.e. you cannot take the g/kg bw and scale it to humans). You should use the equivalent surface area dosing (Human Equivalent Dosing) to be more accurate. In this case you'd multiply the animal dose by 0.16 or divide by 6.2.

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm078932.pdf

All that is irrelevant though, the dosing in the caps was determined by the company that owns the patent on Prolensis (Matt Cahill), and they have the original studies and dose curves. For bulbine products there's a horseshoe curve where if you dose too high it can negatively affect testosterone. So any company using Prolensis you know that the dosing is appropriate, others not using Prolensis are the ones you need to worry about.
very well put

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just remember there is a difference of dosing a whole plant rather a specific extract, obviously to dose a specific extract, it will require less dosing.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

company... my two cents
Awesome bro! Yeah HCGenerate makes my PCT's so smooth. The libido boost from it is amazing ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro! Yeah HCGenerate makes my PCT's so smooth. The libido boost from it is amazing ;)
Thats one of the best things about HCGenerate. The libido boost is nice in PCT when you really need it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
ashmo Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
mugen112 Supplements 4
BBB 35 and Older 2