HCGenerate or Unleashed?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Okay N2BM guru's, got a question for you. I plan on starting my second cycle of ph's in November. With that being said, I'm looking at taking a TB that's not a ph and doesn't require a pct. I'm also going to pick up some Bridge here soon but was looking at HCG or Unleashed. Any helpful feedback appreciated. Thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if I had to pick between these 2 I would pick hcgenerate.unleashed is a solid product as well but hcgenerate gave me a great sense of well being and a huge boost in sexual function

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if I had to pick between these 2 I would pick hcgenerate.unleashed is a solid product as well but hcgenerate gave me a great sense of well being and a huge boost in sexual function
Can you pm me a ntbm code i am going to try hcgenerate but its like 75 bucks

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Yeah, it's definitely a bit pricey along with bridge. Are there any coupons or deals going on?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
needto139 at checkout will always save you 15%, free shipping as always

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your trying to save a lil coin maybe go with Forged post cycle and DAA.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate. The other one I like between cycles is PhytoSerms. Both of those TB products give good results. Other TB products tend to do more for libido than anything else.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong with HCGenerate bro. It has the best profile of any test booster I have used and it has also been the best used for me. It is in every one of my PCTs and it is a tie between HCGenerate and Need2slin for my favorite NTBM product. You wont be disappointed!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is great, but you also can't go wrong with using unleashed. I enjoy both. I think HCGenerate works just a tad better though.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So what would be a good combo for two months? Looking to keep my strength up and boost my test levels but lean out and get more ripped. And has anybody tried Forma Stanzol by Mr. Supps?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have used Forma, but always as part of my PCT, never as a stand alone because I have never just got to that. I am planning a Transaderm and Forma cycle down the road. Forma can be used for on cycle support, PCT, and a stand alone..That being said, I would purchase the HcGenerate. Best Test Booster bar none, I have done them all up until now. Bridge and Unleashed are great products as well but if I had to chose, HcGenerate..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would be a good combo for two months? Looking to keep my strength up and boost my test levels but lean out and get more ripped. And has anybody tried Forma Stanzol by Mr. Supps?

If you are looking to boost test, and get more leaned out then go with HCGenerate for the test boost, and use Formastanozol that will aid in the leaning. I have been using both HCGenerate and Forma in my PCT and I am very surprised at the leaning effects of Forma. I have dropped probably close to a half percent of bodyfat in 3 weeks of PCT without trying to, so I am very pleased with how much it has helped out. You could also put something like Need2slin in there for a nutrient partitioner that would help in getting lean also.

If you are trying to go a little cheaper then do something like Bridge in place of HCGenrate. It has the same Fadogia agrestis that is in HCGenerate so it will give a very nice test boost also, but at half the dosage. A nice combination of Forma/Bridge/Need2slin would be a great stack to run to help get lean with a good diet.

You can use the code "needto139" at NTBM for 15% off...
Use "needto10" at Mr Supps for 10% off...:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formastanzol is great, that plus either PhytoSerm or HCGenerate is awesome. Really, you can't go wrong here, all the suggestions given will give around the same results with the Formastanzol + any booster/Bridge.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Formastanzol is great, that plus either PhytoSerm or HCGenerate is awesome. Really, you can't go wrong here, all the suggestions given will give around the same results with the Formastanzol + any booster/Bridge.
yep, dont think anyone would argue with that.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Thanks for all the great info. guys! Looks like I will go with Forma/HCGenerate/Bridge for the next month to two months and then jump into my second ph cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the great info. guys! Looks like I will go with Forma/HCGenerate/Bridge for the next month to two months and then jump into my second ph cycle.
That sounds like a great plan that should give some nice gains until you get on cycle ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
What do you guys think if I were to add some DAA into the mix? A bit overkill? Because I still have some left over from my pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think if I were to add some DAA into the mix? A bit overkill? Because I still have some left over from my pct.
No problem adding that in bro. I'm doing something similar and will continue on DAA and Forma when my PCT finishes along with Bridge :)

Should be a nice stack bro. I say go for it! ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack guys. Forma & DAA go great together.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Okay N2BM guru's, got a question for you. I plan on starting my second cycle of ph's in November. With that being said, I'm looking at taking a TB that's not a ph and doesn't require a pct. I'm also going to pick up some Bridge here soon but was looking at HCG or Unleashed. Any helpful feedback appreciated. Thanks.
I haven't read the other posts but I would say HCGenerate and DAA! Cheap, legit, and it works.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't read the other posts but I would say HCGenerate and DAA! Cheap, legit, and it works.
That is a great combo for sure! ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I wouls rec HCGenerate and t-911. loved that for libido and well , being harder :)
HCGenerate is great while on cycle or as halp to pct. as a stand alone though im not sure.
i would rec you grab the HCGenerate and NTBM bulk DAA and stack those, that would be great. :)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I wouls rec HCGenerate and t-911. loved that for libido and well , being harder :)
HCGenerate is great while on cycle or as halp to pct. as a stand alone though im not sure.
i would rec you grab the HCGenerate and NTBM bulk DAA and stack those, that would be great. :)
Though I do like unleashed I gotta say your points with HCGenerate and the bulk DAA is a good deal as well

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I do like unleashed I gotta say your points with HCGenerate and the bulk DAA is a good deal as well
Unleashed is a great test booster. HCGenerate is just a little better ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So I have all my stuff and was a little concerned with my forma stanzol bottle because it was only 3/4 full and had no plastic sealant on top. Is that normal? And what's the norm application for a cutting dose? I know what it says on the bottle to do but I've read on other forums that people were concerned that doing too much of it can convert to a ph in the body?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have all my stuff and was a little concerned with my forma stanzol bottle because it was only 3/4 full and had no plastic sealant on top. Is that normal? And what's the norm application for a cutting dose? I know what it says on the bottle to do but I've read on other forums that people were concerned that doing too much of it can convert to a ph in the body?
Yes bro that ifs normal. The Formastanozol bottle is around 60% full when brand new, and there is no seal around the top.

7-10 pumps 2x a day is what is recommended for fat burning. I've been using 5-7 pumps twice a day myself and feel that it has worked well for fat loss so that may be what you want to start with and see what you think. ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
And you've been using that dose everyday or eod?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you've been using that dose everyday or eod?
Every day, and I am in my fifth week at that dose. My first 4 weeks were during my PCT and I recovered better than any other cycle.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Also, just thought of this now, but my strength has gone down a bit and I have gained some belly fat around my lower ab section. My diet and training hasn't changed so could it be that my estrogen levels are elevated and that could be a factor in my problem?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, just thought of this now, but my strength has gone down a bit and I have gained some belly fat around my lower ab section. My diet and training hasn't changed so could it be that my estrogen levels are elevated and that could be a factor in my problem?
There are a lot of things that can contribute to those problems. Diet, possible overtraining, high cortisol, low test,....its hard to say without more info but I wouldn't think it was from high estrogen. Have you done anything different lately or just finish a cycle or PCT? What supplements have you been taking before the problem and what are you taking now?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
There are a lot of things that can contribute to those problems. Diet, possible overtraining, high cortisol, low test,....its hard to say without more info but I wouldn't think it was from high estrogen. Have you done anything different lately or just finish a cycle or PCT? What supplements have you been taking before the problem and what are you taking now?
Well, my ph cycle was hdrol for 6 weeks stacked with stano-drol for 8 weeks. Along with that I was taking cycle assist, fish oil, vitamin c and multi-vitamins and liver care. My PCT was for 8 weeks which consisted of liquid clomid (5 wks), pct assist (4 wks), recycle (4 wks), inhibit e (4 wks), reduce xt (6 wks), DAA (12 wks) and cycle assist, liver care, fish oil, vitamin C and muti-vitamins throughout the entire PCT. All that PCT stuff ended on June 26 and since then all I've been taking is fish oil, vitamin C, multi-vitamins and some joint supplement. I felt fine and normal during my PCT, it wasn't until 2 months after finishing it that all of a sudden I felt a crash in my libido and energy. I go back at the end of the month for a follow up bw to see if anything has changed since my last bw was done.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, my ph cycle was hdrol for 6 weeks stacked with stano-drol for 8 weeks. Along with that I was taking cycle assist, fish oil, vitamin c and multi-vitamins and liver care. My PCT was for 8 weeks which consisted of liquid clomid (5 wks), pct assist (4 wks), recycle (4 wks), inhibit e (4 wks), reduce xt (6 wks), DAA (12 wks) and cycle assist, liver care, fish oil, vitamin C and muti-vitamins throughout the entire PCT. All that PCT stuff ended on June 26 and since then all I've been taking is fish oil, vitamin C, multi-vitamins and some joint supplement. I felt fine and normal during my PCT, it wasn't until 2 months after finishing it that all of a sudden I felt a crash in my libido and energy. I go back at the end of the month for a follow up bw to see if anything has changed since my last bw was done.
Your bloodwork should give you the answers you are looking for. If you have hormone levels out of range then that will explain things bro ;)

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So how long can you use HCGenerate and Bridge before taking a break; 2 or 3 months and then a 1 month break?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how long can you use HCGenerate and Bridge before taking a break; 2 or 3 months and then a 1 month break?
That's about right. I would take a 4 week break after 8 weeks on HCGenerate and/or Bridge, and then you could repeat if you choose to ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
That's about right. I would take a 4 week break after 8 weeks on HCGenerate and/or Bridge, and then you could repeat if you choose to ;)
I use most non hormonals and herbs about 8 weeks on 2-4 weeks off so I agree with rick rock

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always need to take a break off test boosters man. The effectiveness will slow down.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with my fellow friends in here. I usually run HcGenerate for about 8 weeks, teh most ever has been 10 when I ran a really long cycle last year. Then I always take 4 weeks off before beginning any new test booster or Prohormone/designer stack.

I love HcGenerate. This for me has been the best test booster ever, and I will continue to run it. I also have unleased to and throw that in teh mix as well.

SJ

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree hcgenerate is very good.

i have been running a formastanzol/transaderm stack and the results have been remarkable!!!! from now on-this is my go to stack!!!