quick RS-Trans question

eddiejerom

Awards
It says its best applied in the morning, I wake at 6.30am but train at 11am, so shower again at 12pm. is this enough time to let it do its thing. or should i apply it after my workout shower instead of morning shower?

cheers .

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be enough time, but you could always wait until after shower knowing that that would be the longest amount of time. I'd probably wait just because I'm OCD.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always thought the rule was to use transdermals after you clean your skin, get the dead skin off your body to help with the absorption and your pores will be open at that point as well , less body hair also is said to help

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
do it after the shower. someone correct me if im wrong here. that recommendation on the bottle is for the average person who gets up at 6am showers, (appplies lotion), eats etc to give time to dry then dresses and heads off to work where the "lotion' will have some time to absorb the ingredients. the important part of this is giving the ingredients time to absorb. me personally when ive used trans and when i do again i dont care what time of day or night it is. i wash and apply when i know im not gonna do any real sweating for a handful of hours. many people used to use the trans ph's from pp and apply b4 bed

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
what if i split the does? 2 pumps after morning shower, 2 pumps after workout shower?
i wouldnt. do you think there is something wrong with waiting until after you shower? its just dhea and preg for the most part, not like it has to be used 1st thing in am

eddiejerom

Awards
I'd just prefer to apply it before my gym session, not after. just a mental thing i guess. I'll just go ahead and apply it after my gym session shower.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait until after your post workout shower also. I believe its absorbed slowly over time and that would be your best bet if not before bed IMO.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think am would be fine as long as you have 5.5 hrs before you shower after the application.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best after shower, the dead skin prevents penetration more than you'd think, those cells are thick. It's really much better to exfoliate the area so the penetration enhancers can do their thing to get the ingredients through your skin.

If you wanted to exfoliate first thing in the morning, that'd be fine too, most will be absorbed by the time you shower anyway since Transaderm penetrates so quickly with DMSO.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best after shower, the dead skin prevents penetration more than you'd think, those cells are thick. It's really much better to exfoliate the area so the penetration enhancers can do their thing to get the ingredients through your skin.

If you wanted to exfoliate first thing in the morning, that'd be fine too, most will be absorbed by the time you shower anyway since Transaderm penetrates so quickly with DMSO.
exfoliate the skin...haha thats what i wanted to say with my post but i couldn't think of the word

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i always use after a very hot shower- open up the pores and all that...im doing 5 pumps a.m and 2 or 3 p.m. for my post workout shower.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always use after a very hot shower- open up the pores and all that...im doing 5 pumps a.m and 2 or 3 p.m. for my post workout shower.
Opening up pores is fine and all, but the key part of that is getting rid of the dead skin and eliminating as much of the barriers for penetration. Best absorption would be to use a loofa or other scrubbing tool wherever you're going to apply the TD carrier.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is great advice and the best approach for maximum and most efficient absorption :)