Question on Transderm

brhamilton79

Awards
I have yet to use a product like this and was looking for suggestions on dosing and stacking.

Thanks,

Brian

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would stack it with an anti E. Something like forma would be a sweet cycle.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm can be used for different things. First, you can run it for up to 8 weeks as basically a weak prohormone. A basic PCT would be HcGenerate. You can also run Transaderm as a test base for a prohormone/Designer. For example. If you are running Beastdrol for weeks 1 to 4, then you would run the Transaderm right along with it for weeks 1 to 4. If you are running the prohormone for longer, say 6 to 8 weeks, you can still run the transaderm as a test base for the entire time. Then when you start your PCT, you can use HcGenerate, along with the remaining pasts of your pCT, ie, Forma, Unleased, Post Cycle, etc. Another use for Transaderm, is for men who are on HRT. You can cycle the transaderm for uo to 8 weeks and then cycle it between Unleased. This would allow for a greater release of free testosterone. Transaderm has many uses. I hope this helped. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me on the N2BM board or email me at [email protected] care..SJ

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say keep it pretty simple for your first time. Maybe do a solo run or stack it with something on the mild side like Epi-Strong, Helladrol, or even better Katanadrol V2.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys have all given pretty solid advice. Transaderm is great ran solo or as part of a PH cycle. If running solo, a very mild test booster or AI would be a good idea.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm looking to stack epi strong and transaderm, i think it would make a killer stack but as said above, you can also run it solo, it does last 60 days, 2 months on transaderm would be siiicck

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm looking to stack epi strong and transaderm, i think it would make a killer stack but as said above, you can also run it solo, it does last 60 days, 2 months on transaderm would be siiicck
I agree man. An 8 week run would be nice!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using it at 7 pumps a day in an up coming cycle. (several things stacked, transderm T base)