Transaderm is at my house

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well it is for real and now in my hands. Ordered it and came in the mail today. Now what to do? started my bottle of progestin, have a few bottles of tren, so many possibilities now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! Pop that baby open and try it out and let us know what you think bro! :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just screwing with everyone, dries super fast just like forma. a dose in the morning and in te evening and this party is gonna be started

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Is your house unlocked and when is a time you're not going to be home?

stealing_a8rm1no1c2woo4800g480s80c_6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w_th.jpg

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
you better come with a moving truck if you are gonna get all my supps
Now come on, I'm not going to take everything. Just everything that fits in my car! I won't even make you help load it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this stuff sucks, took like an hour to dry
lol....good one!!:clap2:

Just screwing with everyone, dries super fast just like forma. a dose in the morning and in te evening and this party is gonna be started

Sounds pretty good as far as the carrier, just as advertised!:thumbsup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, got mine today too! Just like Formastanzol, bottle and all. Just awesome!

Now, run it as is or add some powders...

If I were you beef, Progestin into tren and then transaderm with the tren. Would be a shredfest!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, got mine today too! Just like Formastanzol, bottle and all. Just awesome!

Now, run it as is or add some powders...

If I were you beef, Progestin into tren and then transaderm with the tren. Would be a shredfest!
kinda been wantin to run some phera, but might go with the tran and tren

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I got mine too. Transaderm will work great as a test base for any prohormone and legal designer. I will be using it as my test base to support my eight week run of KatanadrolV2, Halo, and 11 oxo. Transaderm is also good supplement for a mild solo run, say 8 weeks on and then 4 weeks of mild PCT consisting of HcGenerate. Also, this is a really good supplement for men who are on on HRT, cycle it on and off with Unleashed and you have a load of free test right there. So many possibilitys. Cant wait for the next shipment, gunna pick some more..SJ

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Received mine as well. The bottle is only about 60% full at most. Is this right?

brhamilton79

Awards
What's a good powder to run with it? Normal pct with it? or no pct?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received mine as well. The bottle is only about 60% full at most. Is this right?
Yes, normal for Formastanzol and Transaderm.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good powder to run with it? Normal pct with it? or no pct?
I'm thinking 11-oxo or 7-oxo, both great for cortisol control. AI's work well too TD, like 6-bromo or 6-oxo. Fat loss you can add raspberry ketones, yohimbine and such.

There's a little trial and error with adding powders though, you have to heat up the carrier in a hot water bath to the right point and slowly mix in the powder. At some point it becomes saturated, and adding more powder will only clog the sprayer and not get the ingredients mixed in. Do it at your own risk.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Yes, normal for Formastanzol and Transaderm.
The Transaderm bottle seemed a little weird at a little more than half full. Used to the Dermacrine bottles. Thanks for clearing things up Milas.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wondered the same thing when I received my first bottle of Formastanozol, but quickly found out that the contents only fill about 60% of the bottle. Perfectly normal and fine bro ;)

brhamilton79

Awards
I thought the same thing on the size, but its normal. Is the dose the same as pp's?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the same thing on the size, but its normal. Is the dose the same as pp's?

The amount of active ingredients per serving is the same as the original...yes. Just with double the amount in the bottle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The amount of active ingredients per serving is the same as the original...yes. Just with double the amount in the bottle
More than double, PP's had 5 pumps for 23 days. Transderm 5 pumps for 60days

brhamilton79

Awards
That's what I thought. Good stuff as always!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than double, PP's had 5 pumps for 23 days. Transderm 5 pumps for 60days
Yeh I forgot that the original only had 23. So that makes it even sweeter!