• Established
Orders are placed at NTBM, Mr. Supps, and Orbit. Here is my upcoming stack:

Epi-Strong 45 mg/day
Katanadrol 350 mg/day
HCGenerate 5 caps/day
Forged Liver
Need2Slin 1 cap 3x/day
Advanced Probiotic

I also ordered some Forma, not sure if I am going to use it on cycle or during PCT. Going to run this stack for 6 weeks. I also did not include the Forged Burner, thinking I may need to take a break from it after being on it over 2 months. Also, was going to order Krill, but it was OOS.

PCT:

Torem
DAA
Phytoserms 347
Reduce XT
Adex (if needed)

Am I missing anything? I wish NTBM would've sponsored this log, I would've saved a lot of cash. ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orders are placed at NTBM, Mr. Supps, and Orbit. Here is my upcoming stack:

Epi-Strong 45 mg/day
Katanadrol 350 mg/day
HCGenerate 5 caps/day
Forged Liver
Need2Slin 1 cap 3x/day
Advanced Probiotic

I also ordered some Forma, not sure if I am going to use it on cycle or during PCT. Going to run this stack for 6 weeks. I also did not include the Forged Burner, thinking I may need to take a break from it after being on it over 2 months. Also, was going to order Krill, but it was OOS.

PCT:

Torem
DAA
Phytoserms 347
Reduce XT
Adex (if needed)

Am I missing anything? I wish NTBM would've sponsored this log, I would've saved a lot of cash. ;)
Looks pretty solid to me, everything dosed at the right levels, no real overlap to speak of.

I'd save the forma for PCT, probably start week 3 or 4 of PCT when tapering off Torem, and it should work well with the DAA and PhytoSerms too.

Nicely done, let us know how it treats you!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yep, looks very solid. I think you should log it anyways ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks pretty solid to me, everything dosed at the right levels, no real overlap to speak of.

I'd save the forma for PCT, probably start week 3 or 4 of PCT when tapering off Torem, and it should work well with the DAA and PhytoSerms too.

Nicely done, let us know how it treats you!
Agreed.

I would, however, add more cycle supports to just the forged liver (mainly to keep an eye on BP if necessary). You can pick up some separate bulk ingredients to cover a few extra bases there that shouldn't be too expensive.

And if you're really wanting to add a dent to that, you could add the new Transaderm as a base for your cycle. I'm not trying to suck you into spending more money (I promise lol), but I've been planning a similar cycle to yours for a while and I've been waiting to use the Transaderm to increase effectiveness even more.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

I would, however, add more cycle supports to just the forged liver (mainly to keep an eye on BP if necessary). You can pick up some separate bulk ingredients to cover a few extra bases there that shouldn't be too expensive.

And if you're really wanting to add a dent to that, you could add the new Transaderm as a base for your cycle. I'm not trying to suck you into spending more money (I promise lol), but I've been planning a similar cycle to yours for a while and I've been waiting to use the Transaderm to increase effectiveness even more.
I was thinking the same thing on the Transaderm, but he's already got HCGenerate in there. I'd go one or the other, unless there's money to burn! LOL!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks gtg. I would add more NAC and hawthorn berry tho. Both will be cheap, I assume the cycle is 6wks??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing on the Transaderm, but he's already got HCGenerate in there. I'd go one or the other, unless there's money to burn! LOL!
I know guys who love running the HCGenerate along with the cycle. My personal preference is saving it for PCT, but that's just me. So, if it's me doing it, I'd run Transaderm on cycle and then save the HCGenerate for another cycle since he already has phyto for the PCT.

But again, that's just if I'm looking at a "most ideal cycle" situation. I'm not advocating going out and spending more money you don't have or need to at the moment ;)

Looks gtg. I would add more NAC and hawthorn berry tho. Both will be cheap
Bingo.