Applying Forma Stazonal Question??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Applying Forma Stazonal Question???

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Applying Forma Stazonal Question???

I just started running Katanadrol and have Forma to run with it during and after cycle. My concern is applying the Forma. My wife is 4 months pregnant, and I have a 2.5 year old son. I dont want to transfer it to either of them sleeping at night or in the morning holding my son. Can I apply it only to my chest & ab area and wear a shirt to keep it off them? Also how long after it is apply before it would be absorbed and not able to be transfered to them. Any insight would be great.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BUMP. No one? I read on other forums of guy rubbing it on the testies???
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I just started running Katanadrol and have Forma to run with it during and after cycle. My concern is applying the Forma. My wife is 4 months pregnant, and I have a 2.5 year old son. I dont want to transfer it to either of them sleeping at night or in the morning holding my son. Can I apply it only to my chest & ab area and wear a shirt to keep it off them? Also how long after it is apply before it would be absorbed and not able to be transfered to them. Any insight would be great.
    I would apply it to areas you can cover with a shirt. Transfer would be an issue 8hrs or so after application, so just play it safe with the kids.

Areas for application include chest, shoulders, upper arms, abs, inner thighs, tops of feet. You can try scrotum, but it can be uncomfortable for some folks. Forma dries quickly, so you'll be able to cover the areas soon after application.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

thanks! So are you saying that it is transferable up to 8hours after beening applied? Sounds like a long time
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

As long as it's on your skin, it's transferable. The activity of it will be degraded by then, to a large extent, but being a father of a young boy myself I tend to err on the side of caution.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

make sure its applied onto your chest and covered with a shirt and most importantly make sure you wash your hands
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

you can apply it to the tops of your feet also. should be safe

you could also apply it after showering and before going to work.....you ll be there 8hrs + 1 for lunch and travel time. So figure you ll be gone 9.5-11hrs of the day.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle
    make sure its applied onto your chest and covered with a shirt and most importantly make sure you wash your hands
    This is what I've always done. I have a 4 yr old and 8 month old at home and don't want to risk transmission. It dries fast which is a plus, but definitely wash the hands after applying
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many pumps do you guys recommend during cycle and pct? Can it be applied in one area or applying in different areas make a difference?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    How many pumps do you guys recommend during cycle and pct? Can it be applied in one area or applying in different areas make a difference?
    I do 5 pumps twice per day, whether its used on cycle or PCT. It can be applied to different areas with no problem also. The shoulders, upper back, and upper chest are the best areas IMO, but I know some people like doing the tops of the feet and inside of thighs too
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I do 5 pumps twice per day, whether its used on cycle or PCT. It can be applied to different areas with no problem also. The shoulders, upper back, and upper chest are the best areas IMO, but I know some people like doing the tops of the feet and inside of thighs too
    Okkk Gotcha...Thanx.Might get me some for my upcoming ultradrol cycle :-)
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

some good advice in here!!!! forma is a very effective and versatile supplement, it is without a doubt the best damned formestane product i ever used!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    some good advice in here!!!! forma is a very effective and versatile supplement, it is without a doubt the best damned formestane product i ever used!!!
    What are some sides on this if any?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

What are some sides on this if any?
    There are no sides that I am aware of with Formastanozol. If anything the lower estrogen could possibly dry your joints a little, but I've never had that be an issue either
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

There are no sides that I am aware of with Formastanozol. If anything the lower estrogen could possibly dry your joints a little, but I've never had that be an issue either
    Nice. How does this compare to erase?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I haven't used Erase yet, but from everything I've heard it is a great product. I have used Formastanozol though, and I can honestly say it is the best AI I've used bar none...
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    erase has no effect on my libido, while forma very much does. erase is very good at controlling estrogen, but forma is better, imo-but forma has no effect on cortisol and erase seems to. erase will dry you out, but not as good as forma. even though the forma topical solution is systematic, i feel you get an increased effect at areas of application, this is huge, imo. forma is superior to erase in all but 1 aspect, forma is mildly suppresive since it is hormonal while erase is not, but i feel it is this hormonal aspect that really sparks the amazing results of forma!!!! remember that formestane was a 1st generation prescription anti-estrogen drug used for breast cancer. while being very safe and effective, formestane should be used with respect-keep cycle reasonably short and don't over dose....you follow the guide lines and hopefully you will enjoy formastanzol as much as i do-if thats possible, lol.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

erase has no effect on my libido, while forma very much does. erase is very good at controlling estrogen, but forma is better, imo-but forma has no effect on cortisol and erase seems to. erase will dry you out, but not as good as forma. even though the forma topical solution is systematic, i feel you get an increased effect at areas of application, this is huge, imo. forma is superior to erase in all but 1 aspect, forma is mildly suppresive since it is hormonal while erase is not, but i feel it is this hormonal aspect that really sparks the amazing results of forma!!!! remember that formestane was a 1st generation prescription anti-estrogen drug used for breast cancer. while being very safe and effective, formestane should be used with respect-keep cycle reasonably short and don't over dose....you follow the guide lines and hopefully you will enjoy formastanzol as much as i do-if thats possible, lol.

Take it from our resident Formestane master....BigT!! Tom knows his Forma like no one! Great post!
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

For those interested.....I seen that Mr supps Facebook Thursday sale is 35% off Formastanozol with no limit! Comes out to 32$ and some change per bottle. I'm going to pick a couple up myself! Coupon code is forma35
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Diamond Member

For those interested.....I seen that Mr supps Facebook Thursday sale is 35% off Formastanozol with no limit! Comes out to 32$ and some change per bottle. I'm going to pick a couple up myself! Coupon code is forma35
    fantastic deal!!! i have a feeling this will be it for forma...remember even at max dose of 10pumps a day you still get a full months worth, unlike some other brands that only give you 15 days at full dose, plus you get the superior **** carrier.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

fantastic deal!!! i have a feeling this will be it for forma...remember even at max dose of 10pumps a day you still get a full months worth, unlike some other brands that only give you 15 days at full dose, plus you get the superior **** carrier.
    Yeh I ordered 2 bottles to add to the two I already have. Formastanozol is very close to being my favorite product ever second only to Need2slin
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Diamond Member

Yeh I ordered 2 bottles to add to the two I already have. Formastanozol is very close to being my favorite product ever second only to Need2slin
    lol....who am i too argue!!
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very well said!! Bigt your the man bro!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applying Androgel question
    By DinoTrainer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:09 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol in PCT question
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:35 PM
  3. Epi + Forma Stack Question.
    By Sklander in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14