Dieselbolan v2.0 Dosing Question

1. Dieselbolan v2.0 Dosing Question

I really hope someone can help me out! I have been lifting for 10 years and am very serious about bodybuilding. I have done 3 cycles of PH's (2 single h-drol, and 1 Protodrol). I want to get on the Dieselbolan v2.0 train! What would the most effective dosage be? Would I go 3 caps a day for 4 weeks or would I need 4 caps? Thank you all in advance!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Blingin041 View Post
    I really hope someone can help me out! I have been lifting for 10 years and am very serious about bodybuilding. I have done 3 cycles of PH's (2 single h-drol, and 1 Protodrol). I want to get on the Dieselbolan v2.0 train! What would the most effective dosage be? Would I go 3 caps a day for 4 weeks or would I need 4 caps? Thank you all in advance!!
    I personally used 3 per day with great results. I don't think anyone should have to go over that. For those who say they don't respond to LMG, it's most likely because they don't take in enough calories. Period.

3. I really appreciate your help! Thank you!
    •   

4. 3 caps will do you fine

5. What does your pct look like homez?

6. I've seen some people run 4 caps, but it seems to increase the sides quite a bit that its not worth it. 3 caps is definitely the sweet spot.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Thank you for all of the help. I'm going to run DAA and Reversit. It seems to be what works for me in the past. I was looking at AndroMass today also. Any thoughts on Diesel vs. Andro?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Blingin041 View Post
    Thank you for all of the help. I'm going to run DAA and Reversit. It seems to be what works for me in the past. I was looking at AndroMass today also. Any thoughts on Diesel vs. Andro?
    It's really hard to compare them.. Diesel is a steroid, Andro is DHEA.. If I'm gonna cycle something it would definitely be SD or Diesel.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Blingin041 View Post
    Thank you for all of the help. I'm going to run DAA and Reversit. It seems to be what works for me in the past. I was looking at AndroMass today also. Any thoughts on Diesel vs. Andro?
    if you're going with DAA, ntmb has it pretty much the cheapest around you will find. After you use one of the 15 percent off codes it comes to 16.99 WITH free shipping

10. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    if you're going with DAA, ntmb has it pretty much the cheapest around you will find. After you use one of the 15 percent off codes it comes to 16.99 WITH free shipping
    This is exactly what I was thinking. If you don't have your DAA yet, **** has an awesome price on it. 16.99 shipped is a great deal!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dieselbolan 2.0
    By wmarke1977 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:21 PM
  2. LOG: Starting Dieselbolan V2.0
    By kanakafarian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 06:33 AM