Please Welcome Our Newest Rep, MakaveliThaDon!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is with great pleasure that I announce the newest member of the NTBM team -- MakaveliThaDon!

This guy is both incredibly knowledgeable and a beast in the gym, to boot! I've got to know him over my time here on AM and consider him a friend of mine. We both share some very similar challenges and he is the man that helped me get started in the right direction on fixing the problem.

If you spend much time on the forums, you are well aware of how helpful he can be. We are incredibly lucky to count him as one of our own.

So please, take the time to welcome him to the team and feel free to pick his brain!

Welcome aboard, bro!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro, looking forward to you helping folks out here! Very knowledgeable and helpful, so I'm sure people can look forward to your contributions.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome man. Glad to have you with us :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys! I'm very thankful for NTBM for giving me this opportunity. I've been in the game for a LOOONG time, as you can see by my join date. I enjoy passing off the knowledge that only comes with experience and trial and error for the new generation coming up. All the things I wish someone told me 10 years ago, lol.

I've had great convos with most of the NTBM team, before I became a rep, and they were all stand up guys, I'm very proud to be a part of the team!

I do want to say a special thanks to MidwestBeast. Not just for vouching for my credibility as a rep, but like he said, we've gotten to know eachother over the past few months, more than just through the forums, and I consider him a very good friend of mine.

So thanks Beast, thanks NTBM for giving me the opportunity, and thanks to the other NTBM reps for welcoming me as part of your team :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do want to say a special thanks to MidwestBeast. Not just for vouching for my credibility as a rep, but like he said, we've gotten to know eachother over the past few months, more than just through the forums, and I consider him a very good friend of mine.

So thanks Beast, thanks NTBM for giving me the opportunity, and thanks to the other NTBM reps for welcoming me as part of your team :)
I read this and my immediate thought is that you were about to announce you have been dating lol.

Congratulations!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read this and my immediate thought is that you were about to announce you have been dating lol.

Congratulations!
We're not ready to come out...yet :hug: :laugh:

Plus, there's a certain strain that long distance puts on a relationship...

And I wanna play the field...