I need TRANSADERM

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I need this like a fat kid needs more cake!!!!! Is it still set for sometime this month?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you will be able to place an order for it before the 31st. wait young squire

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
you will be able to place an order for it before the 31st. wait young squire
sweet cause I have about 6 doses left. So I am guessing the 30th will be the day, at least i will tell myself that and be suprised if sooner

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
sweet cause I have about 6 doses left. So I am guessing the 30th will be the day, at least i will tell myself that and be suprised if sooner
Not sure on the exact date......

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wow should arrive I assume this week, I know a lot of people that have been waiting on this supp for sure. Anyone on TRT will greatly benefit from this supplement.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I hope they ordered enough for everyone; this stuff's gonna go fast.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow should arrive I assume this week, I know a lot of people that have been waiting on this supp for sure. Anyone on TRT will greatly benefit from this supplement.
Do explain this as I just don't see how DHEA is going to benefit someone on TRT; I like the supplement don't get me wrong but it is not going to be nearly as effective as someone getting test cyp each week in my opinion. I could be wrong so I want to read your thoughts on that comment.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do explain this as I just don't see how DHEA is going to benefit someone on TRT; I like the supplement don't get me wrong but it is not going to be nearly as effective as someone getting test cyp each week in my opinion. I could be wrong so I want to read your thoughts on that comment.
I would presume the conversion to androstenedione and diol. Test cyp is a stronger test booster than DHEA.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would presume the conversion to androstenedione and diol. Test cyp is a stronger test booster than DHEA.
Plus you have more aromitization which, as I see it, would raise E2 levels though if it was still in the same balanced ratio then it would be ok. I would not want to have to add in an AI just to combat E2 raising if I did not need one before while just on the low dose test cyp. It is an interesting point Andrew brought up I do want to hear his rational for the statement it is a great addition to TRT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm has been said to have started shipment, and should be available for purchase within the coming days :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I want to use this SOOOOOO bad but I'm going to be on test and bunch of other stuff

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
the anticipation is killing me, I feel like today will be the day plus it is pay day. The funny part is all the people that have been trying to sell the old version for so much $$$ and as soon as this stuff drops, the old will be worth like $25 a bottle. MAybe I am just bitter cause I ran out of the old and would not pay the high price

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I apologize about my Transderm comment about the end of the month, it will most likely be early august.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a limited supply that will be available very soon(just waiting on labels), and then there is a lot more in production at this moment. As soon as we get the labels there will be some available for our purchase, but I'm sure it will sell out quick. No worries if it does because there will be a much larger shipment to back it up soon :)

Patience guys!! I promise its coming!!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really familiar with dermacrine. Is this a topical prohormone? Something that would require a PCT? Just need a bit more info, sounds interesting!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really familiar with dermacrine. Is this a topical prohormone? Something that would require a PCT? Just need a bit more info, sounds interesting!
its topical DHEA, its 100x ( or something along those lines stronger than oral) and is almost like running a test base for oral PH's. On its own it will most likely not need a PCT, but a very light one may be necessary. It should keep libido high, prevent lethargy, etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's the latest on these being released? been hearing any day now for months...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's the latest on these being released? been hearing any day now for months...
NM, just saw MWB's post in another thread...looks like transaderm is up on the NTBM store.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like they were in quite the rush to get it on the site...no picture, no write up, etc!

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
Wonder what is in that transdermal and if it is a good one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the same profile as the original dermacrine, but using the same carrier as forma-stanzol.

I have an image of the write up, but it's too big to post...and my company laptop doesn't have anything to resize the image with.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder what is in that transdermal and if it is a good one.
As rob said, it's Dermacrine with the quick-drying carrier of Formastanzol and double the servings of the original at the same price. Definitely a win.

And I assume our IT guys were definitely trying to get it up quick because we've had so many inquiries about it the last few days.

This initial batch was incredibly small, but a much larger one is already on the production line and in the works (but if you want this soon, I wouldn't hesitate. If my thyroid wasn't still jacked up and I wasn't waiting to run any supps for the foreseeable future, I'd be ordering right now lol, but I figure it's better to leave the limited amount of product to those who have a more immediate need).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
transaderm_smaller.png

Ha, made it work...this is what I have

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm is here! Along with a full 60 servings and the quick drying successful carrier from Formastanozol! :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got it bro

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this.great news here def getting a bottle.

T

Turbo4V

Awards
Sorry for the newbie question. How would thuis do stacked with Epi-Strong for a first time user? I was thinking of using the Epi and low dose test, but not sure on the pinning quite yet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DHEA in Transaderm will convert to provide some extra testosterone on cycle, and combat any lethargy you might have otherwise experienced. Transaderm is a great complement to any PH/DS cycle really.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DHEA in Transaderm will convert to provide some extra testosterone on cycle, and combat any lethargy you might have otherwise experienced. Transaderm is a great complement to any PH/DS cycle really.
I did this with Epi, it is perfect and the conversion of some test to estrogen (E2) actually helps keep your joints from screaming at you so much. This is perfect for dry compounds like Epi, Hdrol, Sdrol, DMZ and will work with non-methyls just fine as well. The product works, hence why it was a mainstay for PP for so long and why it has been brought back. The question is will the new carrier make it even better?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got my shipping confirmation, its on the way to my house