I need TRANSADERM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have it

2. Transaderm is here! Along with a full 60 servings and the quick drying successful carrier from Formastanozol!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. got it bro

4. I wont disappoint anyone

5. I just saw this.great news here def getting a bottle.
    •   

6. Sorry for the newbie question. How would thuis do stacked with Epi-Strong for a first time user? I was thinking of using the Epi and low dose test, but not sure on the pinning quite yet.

7. The DHEA in Transaderm will convert to provide some extra testosterone on cycle, and combat any lethargy you might have otherwise experienced. Transaderm is a great complement to any PH/DS cycle really.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The DHEA in Transaderm will convert to provide some extra testosterone on cycle, and combat any lethargy you might have otherwise experienced. Transaderm is a great complement to any PH/DS cycle really.
    I did this with Epi, it is perfect and the conversion of some test to estrogen (E2) actually helps keep your joints from screaming at you so much. This is perfect for dry compounds like Epi, Hdrol, Sdrol, DMZ and will work with non-methyls just fine as well. The product works, hence why it was a mainstay for PP for so long and why it has been brought back. The question is will the new carrier make it even better?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

9. Transderm still in stock!!!

10. got my shipping confirmation, its on the way to my house
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM