NTBM N2KTS

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Just received a new can of N2KTS Grape flavor pw a few days ago. I used one scoop on two separate occasions and both times it was too strong for me. I wouldn't consider myself extra sensitive to stims but holy crap this stuff is potent. After my workout last night I ended up having the hardest time sleeping and when I did, it wasn't very restful. I got up three hours later and feel like my body is tired but my mind is going non stop...So if you need some stims to get you going, this is IT! I think I may have to get rid of this thing, or maybe dose it at half a scoop. LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is your training normally in the evening?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2KTS is really some great stuff. It does have a great stim effect and will probably affect sleep if taken within 6 hrs of bedtime. If you workout in the evening a reduced dose may help, or just try taking your dose earlier. Its effects are pretty strong for a good 2-3 hours after taking it, so you don't have to take it directly before your workout of you workout late. Enjoy it bro! Kill that sh*t!!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I work a weird schedule where I start at 8 pm and end at 4:45 am. So I usually hit the weights right after work then have to try and sleep after that. I try to go to sleep before 8 am usually. Last night I dosed it about an hour before hitting the weights. Next time I'll try half a scoop and see how that works out. If it does, it's great for me cause one can will last me twice as long! (I'm still eagerly awaiting Transaderm...too bad I have like 5 Dermacrines that I have to use first, lol.)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is funny cause I haven't used N2KTS in a long time... Been using the pre workout power chews..

Well I needed a kick in the ass so stupid me mixed up 2 scoops on n2kts pre workout(1pm) and Im still flying off the walls. Been having hot flashes too(which is very weird) never got them before. Must just not be used to how strong it is since I've been off it for a few months.. Next time it will be 1 scoop for me too till i work up a tolerance. Definitely potent.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Even for as potent as it is....I still find it to have a nice blend of 1,3Dim and Caffeine. The energy is nice and clean and I don't experience a crash. Stack this with some Attack for some killer pumps!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even for as potent as it is....I still find it to have a nice blend of 1,3Dim and Caffeine. The energy is nice and clean and I don't experience a crash. Stack this with some Attack for some killer pumps!

I agree on the energy, in my first review of N2KTS, i described the energy as nearly perfect....not cracked out shaky energy like some other preworkouts, but stronger than a lot, you truly only need 1 scoop which make the tub last a full 45 days

the flavor is also better than most preworkouts i've tried, green apple and grape are both top notch

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I cannot take N2KTS anytime later than 12 in noon, it will keep all night.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 fat scoops and I was cracked out like a crack junkie.... 1 scoop maybe 1 and a half from now on for me.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked 1.5 scoops personally. It is quite strong. I am goof o be comparing it o JP8x today. I am sure of one thing N2KTS will taste far better

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was months into using stims straight without a break when I first tried it, so I didn't get stimmed out from it at all. I think I started it out at 2 scoops right off the bat. I did get some really nice focus and energy from it, though. I'm glad you posted this, because when I go back on stims after 12 weeks off, this will be one I'll hop back on and I'd likely give myself a mini heart attack, haha. Doesn't the grape flavor taste like KoolAid?! I love it :yumyum:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I was months into using stims straight without a break when I first tried it, so I didn't get stimmed out from it at all. I think I started it out at 2 scoops right off the bat. I did get some really nice focus and energy from it, though. I'm glad you posted this, because when I go back on stims after 12 weeks off, this will be one I'll hop back on and I'd likely give myself a mini heart attack, haha. Doesn't the grape flavor taste like KoolAid?! I love it :yumyum:
Yup the grape is good...I tried another serving this morning around 4am. Finished my workout, came home, showered, did laundry and washed dishes...I'm like the damn energizer bunny on this stuff! :burnout:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup the grape is good...I tried another serving this morning around 4am. Finished my workout, came home, showered, did laundry and washed dishes...I'm like the damn energizer bunny on this stuff! :burnout:
I can't wait to have that kind of energy again :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both grape and green apple are great. They both taste very good and N2KTS is still the best preworkout I've tried. I love the convenience of powerchews preworkout also, but N2KTS wins in performance

B

brhamilton79

Awards
Just got my first order of NTKTS Fruit Punch. First impressions, taste is great. Shockingly it's tastes like fruit punch and no after taste. Burst of energy is pretty intense for me, easily noticable for me. Other pre work outs I have used are Jack3D, Buzzerk, and E Shot (if you wanna consider it that). NTKTS is tops on my list now, also got a good deal on it. A win, win!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my first order of NTKTS Fruit Punch. First impressions, taste is great. Shockingly it's tastes like fruit punch and no after taste. Burst of energy is pretty intense for me, easily noticable for me. Other pre work outs I have used are Jack3D, Buzzerk, and E Shot (if you wanna consider it that). NTKTS is tops on my list now, also got a good deal on it. A win, win!
Thanks for the feedback bro! Yeh N2KTS is the best on my list too.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the n2kts yet, im done with all stims for a good while, its been about 6 months since ive had any stims. I was a huge jack3d fan before that though. And midwestbeast has told me OFF THE RECORD straight up that he likes n2kts over jack3d, and he was a big jack3d guy as well.

I gave a sample of it out to a buddy of mine a few days ago and he said sh!t was nuuuuuuts!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried the n2kts yet, im done with all stims for a good while, its been about 6 months since ive had any stims. I was a huge jack3d fan before that though. And midwestbeast has told me OFF THE RECORD straight up that he likes n2kts over jack3d, and he was a big jack3d guy as well.

I gave a sample of it out to a buddy of mine a few days ago and he said sh!t was nuuuuuuts!
When I had my N2TKS I liked it much better than Jack3d as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh wow, bro. I didn't know you were off stims for 6 months. That's crazy. I just hit the 2 month mark and hate it lol. I'm past the headaches and stuff, but I just miss the intensity in the gym. But, I'm going without for the same reasons you probably are -- trying to make sure my adrenals are good and not screwing with the thyroid interaction. On the bright side, I can't wait to run some ephedrine and caffeine again - bet it kicks like the first time all over again :)

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, bro. I didn't know you were off stims for 6 months. That's crazy. I just hit the 2 month mark and hate it lol. I'm past the headaches and stuff, but I just miss the intensity in the gym. But, I'm going without for the same reasons you probably are -- trying to make sure my adrenals are good and not screwing with the thyroid interaction. On the bright side, I can't wait to run some ephedrine and caffeine again - bet it kicks like the first time all over again :)
Yup, exactly bro. Ill be back on em eventually. Just dont want anymore variables stirring the pot at the moment.And yah, im gonna bust out madonna like a virgin when i take my first stim again, haha.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, exactly bro. Ill be back on em eventually. Just dont want anymore variables stirring the pot at the moment.And yah, im gonna bust out madonna like a virgin when i take my first stim again, haha.
LOL... N2kts is gonna rock yur socks when you get back on it!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really suffer in terms of endurance or anything, but I just don't have the mental focus and desire that I do with my pre-workout (though there are a ton of other variables right now, too, lol). I remember the first time I took EC :) I hope it's exactly like that again lol.

LOL... N2kts is gonna rock yur socks when you get back on it!!!!
I thoroughly look forward to it :cool2:

M

mathew34

Awards
good to hear that bro, no doubt about this N2KTS product its perfect!!

R

reedy05

Awards
Heard about this, cant wait to try it. Is shipping to australia just 25 dollar flat rate. and how long does it take?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just tried n2kts and wow!!!! It took about 35 mins to kick but it kicked me hard! And hour later I'm home and feel like I'm on ecstasy!! All fired up and ready to go strong stuff. I like it!

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just tried n2kts and wow!!!! It took about 35 mins to kick but it kicked me hard! And hour later I'm home and feel like I'm on ecstasy!! All fired up and ready to go strong stuff. I like it!
Great to hear it worked well for you bro! Everyone I've given samples out to has loved it as well. Said it kicks in HARD.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man it makes you feel pretty damn good while on N2KTS. I love its effects. A lot different than a stimmed out shaking feeling for sure. :thumbsup:

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
Just received a new can of N2KTS Grape flavor pw a few days ago. I used one scoop on two separate occasions and both times it was too strong for me. I wouldn't consider myself extra sensitive to stims but holy crap this stuff is potent. After my workout last night I ended up having the hardest time sleeping and when I did, it wasn't very restful. I got up three hours later and feel like my body is tired but my mind is going non stop...So if you need some stims to get you going, this is IT! I think I may have to get rid of this thing, or maybe dose it at half a scoop. LOL
lol i like what you had to say about this only cause I prefer very strong pw supps

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the green apple my self but I am deff coming out with a cotton candy flavor soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N2KS is one of the preworkout focus products and energy products out there
i agree, and it doesn't taste like crap....it actually tastes amazing compared to most other preworkouts

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i agree, and it doesn't taste like crap....it actually tastes amazing compared to most other preworkouts
Yeah to me it was like a 'light' version of each flavor. Not too overpowering. Like a light cool-aid.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear it worked well for you bro! Everyone I've given samples out to has loved it as well. Said it kicks in HARD.
Yah it kicks in slower but lasts longer.. you can take it a couple hours b4 and still have a great workout where other products disapate early...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is one of my top 2 pre w/o powders. I will tell you, with the right flavor combination, mix a scoop or 2 of N2KTS with a scoop of white flood, and WOW

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS is one of my top 2 pre w/o powders. I will tell you, with the right flavor combination, mix a scoop or 2 of N2KTS with a scoop of white flood, and WOW
That sounds extremely good! I can't wait for the cotton candy flavor of n2kts :)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just itching for more at NP. Its always oos

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just itching for more at NP. Its always oos
It is a great preworkout for sure. I can certainly understand why its hard to keep in stock!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I just want cotton candy NOM NOM NOM