NTBM Bridge!!!!!!!!!1

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    just stack it with transaderm!!!! better yet..bridge/transaderm/formastanzol-hell yeah!!!!!
    Now there is a stack!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just stack it with transaderm!!!! better yet..bridge/transaderm/formastanzol-hell yeah!!!!!
    This looks like a good bridge to run... hmm...
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    This looks like a good bridge to run... hmm...
    bridge/transaderm/formastanzol is a truely amazing stack.....it rejuvenates the body and mind, i felt 20 years younger and had a libido like i had in my early 20's, i can't say enough about it!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    I to use Bridge as well in between cycles, 8 weeks is def the way to go with it IMO..SJ
    Agreed bro!! Top notch product. Must have for the in between

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bridge/transaderm/formastanzol is a truely amazing stack.....it rejuvenates the body and mind, i felt 20 years younger and had a libido like i had in my early 20's, i can't say enough about it!!!!

    I'm not exactly a young spring chicken anymore either, and I notice the same types of things from all of them. I havent stacked them yet, but I could imagine libido would be insane!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm not exactly a young spring chicken anymore either, and I notice the same types of things from all of them. I havent stacked them yet, but I could imagine libido would be insane!!
    indeed!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Man some libido would be nice in pct right about now lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man some libido would be nice in pct right about now lol.
    bridge/formastanzol....enough said!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    bridge/formastanzol....enough said!!!!!
    My libido is pretty high right now from just Forma....in about 6 weeks I'm adding in Bridge and it is sure to be sky high then!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    My libido is pretty high right now from just Forma....in about 6 weeks I'm adding in Bridge and it is sure to be sky high then!
    forma/transa/bridge-try that then tell me about a high libido, lol....i am 53, and i had my wife hiding from me!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. I haven't seen much from forma yet in terms of fat loss.....but i still love how fast it dries....just like the trans!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    I haven't seen much from forma yet in terms of fat loss.....but i still love how fast it dries....just like the trans!
    The changes from Forma are very noticeable when you get to lower bodyfat. I've been on Forma for about two weeks and I'm waking up looking so dry and lean and its awesome! Forma is my favorite supplement under Need2slin.
    On another note.....I'm ordering Bridge this week to use as part of my PCT from the SARMS I'm on!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I haven't seen much from forma yet in terms of fat loss.....but i still love how fast it dries....just like the trans!

    tell me more...how are you dosing the forma, and where are you applying...oh yeah, how long have you been using it?????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tell me more...how are you dosing the forma, and where are you applying...oh yeah, how long have you been using it?????
    Hasn't been that long. Almost a week. 10 pumps twice a day. 3 pumps on upper body - 5 pumps on love handles and mid section - 2 pumps for the feet.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Hasn't been that long. Almost a week. 10 pumps twice a day. 3 pumps on upper body - 5 pumps on love handles and mid section - 2 pumps for the feet.
    I'm running this when I return to Japan.
    Bridge/forma/osta.
    Then I will run TREN.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    I'm running this when I return to Japan.
    Bridge/forma/osta.
    Then I will run TREN.
    Awesome stack!!

    What kind of tren? Trenavar or Trenazone?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Excuse me, just bumping by
    doing my own thang!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Hasn't been that long. Almost a week. 10 pumps twice a day. 3 pumps on upper body - 5 pumps on love handles and mid section - 2 pumps for the feet.

    eliminate the mid section-i find it doesn't absorb well in that area....love handles are fine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    eliminate the mid section-i find it doesn't absorb well in that area....love handles are fine.
    Thanks man. I'll change that up starting tonight.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome stack!!

    What kind of tren? Trenavar or Trenazone?
    trenavar


    Picked up some Bridge today too
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    trenavar

    Picked up some Bridge today too
    I just picked up my bottle of Bridge as well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:55 AM
  2. NTBM Bridge
    By jdj16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Log in
Log in