Who's ran this and how did you dose it?

What were your results?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing as well, this is a product I have not tried but have heard great things about!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessss. Perfect timing for me... I ran 3 caps a day and noticed damn near same effects as HCGen.. Def not as good but bridge is still a great product.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Bridge is definitly some great stuff no doubt about that

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I cant really tell you about results cuz i ran it right after PCT but I did hold 90% of my gains from the cycle. So i think it did its job.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on running Bridge with some DAA and AnaBeta between cycles..:sgrin:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved bridge, i dosed it as bottle suggested....ran it with forged burner, it allowed me to cut about 10lbs and kept my strength, it also helped me feel really good the whole time, mood and such

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like it could be considered similar to Controlled Labs Blue Gene for those who've run both?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice. i've got a bottle that i'm about to run once I'm done with PCT

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Is back in stock!

Who's ran this and how did you dose it?

What were your results?
JUST A REMINDER... BRIDGE AND GEAR are both back in stock everyone, and ready to make you puuuuuuuumped up! :)

As far as Bridge, I ran through three bottles last year, LOVED IT. The pump was pronounced, although I feel as though there was a SLIGHT down-regulation of the total blood volume enhancement after my second full bottle. Even though the pump became just ever-so noticeably less, I do believe the Fadogia continued working it's magic. GEAR, as the other supplement that just got re-stocked, is one of my favorites. It's effects at (8) caps per day, four pre and post workout, are just enough to let me know it's working and avoid ANY chance of catabolism. I can't quite take the plunge to go for the optimal dosage of 15-20 caps a day, as that would require 3 bottles per month, although I know it would create a pretty dramatic upward swing in anabolism for me.

I highly recommend both of these products!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Now that I have NTBM products on the brain... I wanted to share with everyone how I found something AMAZING in what I consider the most unlikely of places. A while ago, I was carousing the NTBM website, and kept seeing and reading about the Better Protein Bars, all the great flavors, and even remembered hearing an interview Nate did on an online radio show about how they were so much more healthy than normal mass-produced 'protein bars' that virtually boiled down to candy pars with some whey added in for good measure.

Well, I finally tried a bag, and ordered the Power Butter on the website to compliment the ingredients for an even high protein profile (since I had tried Power Butter before, and LOVED IT). After getting used to getting my hands dirty, falling in love with the first batch with all those dried berries and raising amidst the flavorful and robust nuts, oats, and honey... I was hooked. I began trying to 'double batch' the bars, and do two bags at once for thick bars, and realized this worked even better for a substantial bar that was seriously like replacing an entire meal! The heft of weight and taste to these bars can't be overstated, and I MEAN THAT.

There are so many flavor varieties to choose from, so even should the unthinkable happen and you get accustomed to one flavor, you have an entire collection of tongue gratifying reasons to go back for more and more. Cost effective, FRESH, tasty beyond belief, and a complete meal replacement with healthy fats, carbs, and protein. BOO... YAH! :)

jcratty75

Awards
Bridge is a real awesome product i ran 3 bottles of the stuff last year after a hdrol cycle
when did the price go up ? it used to be like 36 bucks a bottle now its over 50 which is a little steep

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridge is a real awesome product i ran 3 bottles of the stuff last year after a hdrol cycle
when did the price go up ? it used to be like 36 bucks a bottle now its over 50 which is a little steep
If you haven't noticed. Mostly all the products went up at the NTBM store.

When they are actually "in stock" at NP, you can get them at a cheaper price.

But here's the thing with the NTBM store, there will be a lot of sales and then the price is damn good with free shipping, so it varies. Like the 4th of July 25% sale.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind that you can always get 15% off using "needto139" and always free shipping on top

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't noticed. Mostly all the products went up at the NTBM store.

When they are actually "in stock" at NP, you can get them at a cheaper price.

But here's the thing with the NTBM store, there will be a lot of sales and then the price is damn good with free shipping, so it varies. Like the 4th of July 25% sale.
I don't remember seeing these in stock during that sale. How about another sale asap?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just had my first workout back on BRIDGE a few hours ago.... amazing. I always have muscle fullness and density, but sometimes it's hard to make the pump last all the way to the last set since I do volume training.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had my first workout back on BRIDGE a few hours ago.... amazing. I always have muscle fullness and density, but sometimes it's hard to make the pump last all the way to the last set since I do volume training.
I'm going to give Bridge a try to run after PCT between cycles. I love HCGenerate so since bridge is basically its little brother I'm sure I will enjoy it! :D

jcratty75

Awards
in my eyes you get what you pay for and i know bridge works so the price jump wont really sway me to not buy the product
thanks beast and i have used your code in the past for my orders
hopefully it stays in stock when you guys run another sale

on a side note any hint of a Mrsupps BOGO sale this year ??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in my eyes you get what you pay for and i know bridge works so the price jump wont really sway me to not buy the product
thanks beast and i have used your code in the past for my orders
hopefully it stays in stock when you guys run another sale

on a side note any hint of a Mrsupps BOGO sale this year ??
Mr Supps just ran a huge sale this past weekend.....not bogo....but it was buy any 3 products that weren't protein, and 1 free....the free product didn't even have to be less expensive than any of the products that you were paying for

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just as kind of a random thought, I only use BRIDGE as a pre-workout compound, and I'll also dose HCGenerate either first thing in the am, or directly before bed as an on-cycle adjunct to keep things at an even keel (as close to even as possible anyway with this ultra heavy suppression).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how many of you guys use a double dose of bridge?? curious of the effect it will give over the normal dose...???

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to do this in a month.....i've got two bottles of bridge and will run double the dose

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've really been enjoying the BRIDGE prior to a workout. I've been taking 5 caps of HCGenerate in the morning upon waking, and 3 BRIDGE before training - feels great!

dougie d

Awards
I've really been enjoying the BRIDGE prior to a workout. I've been taking 5 caps of HCGenerate in the morning upon waking, and 3 BRIDGE before training - feels great!
what about non traing days

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many of you guys use a double dose of bridge?? curious of the effect it will give over the normal dose...???
As soon as my PCT is over I'm jumping on Bridge. I have thought about double dosing, but at first I'm just going to run normal recommended dosing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah really interested in how it would perform at 6 caps a day

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're getting the same amount of fadogia then as HCGEN so it's definitely more powerful than the normal dose guys.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're getting the same amount of fadogia then as HCGEN so it's definitely more powerful than the normal dose guys.
Exactly!! Many have dosed it that way for very good reason. It is very effective on par with HCGenerate!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah the fadogia will be higher but I also think all the other ingredients at the double dose will be great too. Someone's gotta give this a go and let us know

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yeah the fadogia will be higher but I also think all the other ingredients at the double dose will be great too. Someone's gotta give this a go and let us know
I agree bro. I nominate rick since he is going to be running it soon anyways, and he can even log it for us ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I decided I am going to be using this for my next PCT heck yes...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided I am going to be using this for my next PCT heck yes...

I will be running bridge after my HCGenerate runs out that I am currently running in PCT, and will probably run 2 bottles starting at regular dose and ramping up to double dose at some point. :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think Bridge is best used AFTER PCT, something like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms for PCT. However, you can dose it anyway you want, they're just better suited that way. I'm always looking for something good to run between cycles, it's hard to get results from non-hormonal supplements between cycles.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think Bridge is best used AFTER PCT, something like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms for PCT. However, you can dose it anyway you want, they're just better suited that way. I'm always looking for something good to run between cycles, it's hard to get results from non-hormonal supplements between cycles.
Agreed. For a natty product, Bridge is about as good a product as you can hope for in between cycles. I really enjoyed my run with it after PCT. Strength climbed the entire time while I continued to recomp. The energy I had in the gym was also great, and the libido......WOW! :poke:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

Thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

Thanks
It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit
How about this

4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
Followed by
4 weeks bridge
Followed by
8 weeks erase

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this

4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
Followed by
4 weeks bridge
Followed by
8 weeks erase

Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with rick....pregnenolone can cascade to DHEA so a mild AI or anti estrogen wouldn't hurt

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
i loved bridge, i dosed it as bottle suggested....ran it with forged burner, it allowed me to cut about 10lbs and kept my strength, it also helped me feel really good the whole time, mood and such
Nice, thats what I felt teh most, was in a good mood more then normal and it was great to help me maintain my size when I finsihed up my PCt..SJ

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bridge plus Erase sounds good to me...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?