**** Bridge!!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0

    If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

    Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

    Thanks
    It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit
    How about this

    4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
    Followed by
    4 weeks bridge
    Followed by
    8 weeks erase
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How about this

    4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
    Followed by
    4 weeks bridge
    Followed by
    8 weeks erase

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I agree with rick....pregnenolone can cascade to DHEA so a mild AI or anti estrogen wouldn't hurt
  6. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah I agree with rick....pregnenolone can cascade to DHEA so a mild AI or anti estrogen wouldn't hurt
    x2x
  7. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i loved bridge, i dosed it as bottle suggested....ran it with forged burner, it allowed me to cut about 10lbs and kept my strength, it also helped me feel really good the whole time, mood and such
    Nice, thats what I felt teh most, was in a good mood more then normal and it was great to help me maintain my size when I finsihed up my PCt..SJ
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Bridge plus Erase sounds good to me...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?
    pregnenolone cascades or converts to DHEA. DHEA is known to increase test and estrogen. So an anti e will help keep bloat down and will help dry you up a little bit.

    http://www.sugars4life.com/images/hormone-cascade.jpg
  12. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    0

    I like using an AI with any T boosting product.
  13. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I like using an AI with any T boosting product.
    Yah it's the way I've always gone about it..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    pregnenolone cascades or converts to DHEA. DHEA is known to increase test and estrogen. So an anti e will help keep bloat down and will help dry you up a little bit.

    http://www.sugars4life.com/images/hormone-cascade.jpg
    What if I stretched erase to 10 weeks, did the bridge at 3caps daily for two weeks standalone then added the erase for the final 2? Lol just economics n time limits for being "on" r tight.. I don't wanna run bridge for 8 weeks, domt need the test boost as much as the ai properties
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    What if I stretched erase to 10 weeks, did the bridge at 3caps daily for two weeks standalone then added the erase for the final 2? Lol just economics n time limits for being "on" r tight.. I don't wanna run bridge for 8 weeks, domt need the test boost as much as the ai properties
    That would work fine. A couple weeks of Bridge before adding in the Erase should work great
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  16. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That would work fine. A couple weeks of Bridge before adding in the Erase should work great
    Plenty of ways to skin a cat...as the saying goes...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    Bridge and Erase would be a great stack!
  18. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at **** right now..
    This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

    Please tell the world spread the code all over.
    Givethanks25
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at **** right now..
    This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

    Please tell the world spread the code all over.
    Givethanks25
    With 25% off, perfect time to pick up a couple bottles of Bridge!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  20. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    0

    Bridge / forma stanzol would be great. esp if bridge was @ 5 caps ED
  21. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Bridge / forma stanzol would be great. esp if bridge was @ 5 caps ED
    boo yah! This would a great mini natty cycle.
  22. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    Ya double dose of bridge worked very well for me.
  23. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya double dose of bridge worked very well for me.

    Doing a double dose of Bridge is very cost effective right now with the 25% off sale. It makes Bridge just 33 bucks a bottle with the discount code "givethanks25" at checkout
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    well this will be the lucky month of buying your favorite stuff in ****!! stock up now before it's too late.. we still have 8 days to get 25% off!!
    use "givethanks25"
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    well this will be the lucky month of buying your favorite stuff in ****!! stock up now before it's too late.. we still have 8 days to get 25% off!!
    use "givethanks25"
    Time flies when you're having fun...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34
    well this will be the lucky month of buying your favorite stuff in ****!! stock up now before it's too late.. we still have 8 days to get 25% off!!
    use "givethanks25"
    That's true. Just over a week to get 25% off...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  27. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0

    Double dose of bridge is the closest things to HcGenerate. But you cant go wrong with Bridge anyway. Use it between your Prohormone cycles, or as part of a natty stack. And like the guys above said, with the 25 percent off sale right now, its a good time to try it..

    SJ
  28. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    For sure suppjunkie. I always double dose bridge when I use it.
  29. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Double dose of bridge is the closest things to HcGenerate. But you cant go wrong with Bridge anyway. Use it between your Prohormone cycles, or as part of a natty stack. And like the guys above said, with the 25 percent off sale right now, its a good time to try it..

    SJ
    I agree SJ! Bridge works great in between cycles.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  30. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Double dose of bridge is the closest things to HcGenerate. But you cant go wrong with Bridge anyway. Use it between your Prohormone cycles, or as part of a natty stack. And like the guys above said, with the 25 percent off sale right now, its a good time to try it..

    SJ
    VERY AGREE SJ!!
  31. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Just a few more days that you can pick Bridge up for 33 bucks a bottle with the 25% off using "givethanks25"
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just a few more days that you can pick Bridge up for 33 bucks a bottle with the 25% off using "givethanks25"
    5 more days ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    Can't pass up on that price!
  34. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Can't pass up on that price!
    Yep. Won't last too much longer either
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0

    $33....I THINK THAT SAY'S IT ALL.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    $33....I THINK THAT SAY'S IT ALL.
    33 is great for Bridge, but you can only get it at that price for a few more days until the 30th
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    yeah!! 33bucks is a great deal!! and it is worth buying!!
  38. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    Sale ends soon!
  39. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0

    2 more days...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0

    BUMP
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM
  2. **** Bridge
    By jdj16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:33 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in