NTBM Bridge!!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I've really been enjoying the BRIDGE prior to a workout. I've been taking 5 caps of HCGenerate in the morning upon waking, and 3 BRIDGE before training - feels great!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I've really been enjoying the BRIDGE prior to a workout. I've been taking 5 caps of HCGenerate in the morning upon waking, and 3 BRIDGE before training - feels great!
    what about non traing days
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    how many of you guys use a double dose of bridge?? curious of the effect it will give over the normal dose...???
    As soon as my PCT is over I'm jumping on Bridge. I have thought about double dosing, but at first I'm just going to run normal recommended dosing.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. hmmm....double dose bridge. That could be NICE.

  5. yeah really interested in how it would perform at 6 caps a day
    •   
       


  6. You're getting the same amount of fadogia then as HCGEN so it's definitely more powerful than the normal dose guys.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    You're getting the same amount of fadogia then as HCGEN so it's definitely more powerful than the normal dose guys.
    Exactly!! Many have dosed it that way for very good reason. It is very effective on par with HCGenerate!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. yeah the fadogia will be higher but I also think all the other ingredients at the double dose will be great too. Someone's gotta give this a go and let us know

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yeah the fadogia will be higher but I also think all the other ingredients at the double dose will be great too. Someone's gotta give this a go and let us know
    I agree bro. I nominate rick since he is going to be running it soon anyways, and he can even log it for us

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I agree bro. I nominate rick since he is going to be running it soon anyways, and he can even log it for us


    Are you talkin to me?.....
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. I decided I am going to be using this for my next PCT heck yes...
    ACSM-CPT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I decided I am going to be using this for my next PCT heck yes...
    What are you going to be running?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I decided I am going to be using this for my next PCT heck yes...

    I will be running bridge after my HCGenerate runs out that I am currently running in PCT, and will probably run 2 bottles starting at regular dose and ramping up to double dose at some point.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Yeah, I think Bridge is best used AFTER PCT, something like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms for PCT. However, you can dose it anyway you want, they're just better suited that way. I'm always looking for something good to run between cycles, it's hard to get results from non-hormonal supplements between cycles.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Milas
    Yeah, I think Bridge is best used AFTER PCT, something like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms for PCT. However, you can dose it anyway you want, they're just better suited that way. I'm always looking for something good to run between cycles, it's hard to get results from non-hormonal supplements between cycles.
    Agreed. For a natty product, Bridge is about as good a product as you can hope for in between cycles. I really enjoyed my run with it after PCT. Strength climbed the entire time while I continued to recomp. The energy I had in the gym was also great, and the libido......WOW!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

    Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    If one does not use steroids lol what would be the best time to run bridge? Also seen it mentioned stacking bridge n gear.. What would I use this for (goal wise) lean bulk?

    Thanks
    It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    It work very well in a lean bulk, but could also fit for just about any goal. Even in a cut, Bridge would help a lot. Elevated test levels help preserve muscle in a caloric defecit
    How about this

    4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
    Followed by
    4 weeks bridge
    Followed by
    8 weeks erase

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How about this

    4 weeks lean extreme+activate extreme
    Followed by
    4 weeks bridge
    Followed by
    8 weeks erase

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Yeah I agree with rick....pregnenolone can cascade to DHEA so a mild AI or anti estrogen wouldn't hurt

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah I agree with rick....pregnenolone can cascade to DHEA so a mild AI or anti estrogen wouldn't hurt
    x2x

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i loved bridge, i dosed it as bottle suggested....ran it with forged burner, it allowed me to cut about 10lbs and kept my strength, it also helped me feel really good the whole time, mood and such
    Nice, thats what I felt teh most, was in a good mood more then normal and it was great to help me maintain my size when I finsihed up my PCt..SJ

  23. Bridge plus Erase sounds good to me...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Sounds like a greatidea to me, except I wouuld run Erase stacked with the Bridge. I think that combination would be awesome!!
    Well I was hoping to use something stand alone (bridge) for 4 weeks and then the erase stand alone for 8.. Could u explain the "cascade to dhea" .. Would this less to water retention/fat gain?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:55 AM
  2. NTBM Bridge
    By jdj16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Log in
Log in