• Established
Opened up the 5lb chockate fudge no scoop

Dumped the whole bag into my syntha6 container .. Still no scoop

Gq sad :(

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm really sorry to hear that man! You sure you didn't miss it while dumping it into your other container?? Just making sure. In the mean time i'll see if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks for your patience.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contact customer service at [email protected] or give 'em a call at (978)378-4266.

I'll send you one of my extra scoopers if you'd like.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really sorry to hear that man! You sure you didn't miss it while dumping it into your other container?? Just making sure. In the mean time i'll see if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks for your patience.
I'll check it again but I'm sure we didn't miss it .. Doesn't hurt to look at it

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet yea that would be great .. Let me look at it again to make sure
Okay, lemme know and I can sent it to you tomorrow, just PM me your address. Sorry you didn't get one in your bag.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at your reps offering great customer service :)
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Milas again."

Customer service with a smile...:)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You really did make a entire thread about a missing scooper? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! My friend Please contact us at Customer service.. Go to the needtobuildmuscle.com web site and hit contact us my good friend.

I will send you a entire bag full of scooper so that you never have to go without one my man.. Hey Maybe I see it has wow I can't believe he actually made a thread about a scooper? But to you this could be a HUGE DEAL!! I mean not having that scooper could possible put you in a bad mood the entire day maybe even week.

So Even something as small as a scooper matters to me if it matters this much to you bro. So I will go that extra mile and I will send you a army of scoopers And if this ever happens again ( Kind of a once in a couple hundred thousand) then you will have plenty of extras... I will overnight you a scooper first thing Monday or when My post office is open again. Give me a call and give me your address and I will get it right out to you.........

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to make sure you know I am not being a wise ass or a jerk. And that I really do care more about your missing scooper then any other company in this industry ever could or would... I am sending you 20.00 Gift code to use in your next order. You can use This 20.00 free N2BM cash along with any other discount codes you know of or any sales we may have soon.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You really did make a entire thread about a missing scooper? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! My friend Please contact us at Customer service.. Go to the needtobuildmuscle.com web site and hit contact us my good friend.

I will send you a entire bag full of scooper so that you never have to go without one my man.. Hey Maybe I see it has wow I can't believe he actually made a thread about a scooper? But to you this could be a HUGE DEAL!! I mean not having that scooper could possible put you in a bad mood the entire day maybe even week.

So Even something as small as a scooper matters to me if it matters this much to you bro. So I will go that extra mile and I will send you a army of scoopers And if this ever happens again ( Kind of a once in a couple hundred thousand) then you will have plenty of extras... I will overnight you a scooper first thing Monday or when My post office is open again. Give me a call and give me your address and I will get it right out to you.........

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to make sure you know I am not being a wise ass or a jerk. And that I really do care more about your missing scooper then any other company in this industry ever could or would... I am sending you 20.00 Gift code to use in your next order. You can use This 20.00 free N2BM cash along with any other discount codes you know of or any sales we may have soon.
Great customer service right there!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to hook it up big dawg.... An army of scoopers :lol:

Can't pass up some ntbm $$$$

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Way to hook it up big dawg.... An army of scoopers :lol:

Can't pass up some ntbm $$$$
Well I understand that it is the little things that set you appart.. Let people know you do care even about the little things. Because hey maybe its not so little to someone else. Even something like a missing scooper must be treated like a big deal because when it comes to my N2BM peeps it is a big deal. We care more then anyone else ever would or could..

What is peace of mind worth to you? What is a real person picking up the phone worth to you? What is having a live support person 12 am to 12pm every day who is the same person every time worth? what is knowing if even something like a missing scooper is important to the company you deal with worth to you?

A price is what you pay but value is what you get. The concept of value is more misunderstood then any other I know of. the price you pay is simple and straightforward and Most companies know this so they use it to stick the avg customer in the as* ... Far to many people are fooled by price. Its sad but more on this forum then many others I frequent. Unfortunately, few people posses the presence of mind to focus on this critical elements . Instead, most of the peoples attention is more commonly and intensely placed on solely the products price alone only and this I think is to bad.

However real value always wins in the end. Real value is true and stands the test of time and person by person as the "cheap" fails to deliver ( and it always does sooner or later) real value is there to win them over. Sooner or later some kind of customer service, refund, communication, results, something anything with be called on or come into play and when it does the cheap always fails at this. ALWAYS!! And that is when Value is ready to scoop them up and show them the way...

Because IMO you can not put a price on a friend, you can not put a price on a family member, You can not put a price on the things that matter most in life and that is what N2BM is all about. The Good ..... O yes I fully expect more and more people to talk about how much of a greedy son of a b*tch I am in the next year. I expect many more to be watching like hawks for any tiny screw up or flaw they can point a finger at as they always have.. In fact I would drop dead of astonishment if this ever stopped. But We will keep the Ball rolling at N2BM and the family will always be here..

Rick rock, Steelwolf, TheDarkHalf, Milas, BarbellBeast, Hurricain, Supplement junky, Dave, CEO On and on we the family stick together and we do everything we can to take care of the communities we are a part of and the people around us.. I welcome everyone to our table... KIll that SH*T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
N2BM takes care of all it's customers for sure

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well I understand that it is the little things that set you appart.. Let people know you do care even about the little things. Because hey maybe its not so little to someone else. Even something like a missing scooper must be treated like a big deal because when it comes to my N2BM peeps it is a big deal. We care more then anyone else ever would or could..

What is peace of mind worth to you? What is a real person picking up the phone worth to you? What is having a live support person 12 am to 12pm every day who is the same person every time worth? what is knowing if even something like a missing scooper is important to the company you deal with worth to you?

A price is what you pay but value is what you get. The concept of value is more misunderstood then any other I know of. the price you pay is simple and straightforward and Most companies know this so they use it to stick the avg customer in the as* ... Far to many people are fooled by price. Its sad but more on this forum then many others I frequent. Unfortunately, few people posses the presence of mind to focus on this critical elements . Instead, most of the peoples attention is more commonly and intensely placed on solely the products price alone only and this I think is to bad.

However real value always wins in the end. Real value is true and stands the test of time and person by person as the "cheap" fails to deliver ( and it always does sooner or later) real value is there to win them over. Sooner or later some kind of customer service, refund, communication, results, something anything with be called on or come into play and when it does the cheap always fails at this. ALWAYS!! And that is when Value is ready to scoop them up and show them the way...

Because IMO you can not put a price on a friend, you can not put a price on a family member, You can not put a price on the things that matter most in life and that is what N2BM is all about. The Good ..... O yes I fully expect more and more people to talk about how much of a greedy son of a b*tch I am in the next year. I expect many more to be watching like hawks for any tiny screw up or flaw they can point a finger at as they always have.. In fact I would drop dead of astonishment if this ever stopped. But We will keep the Ball rolling at N2BM and the family will always be here..

Rick rock, Steelwolf, TheDarkHalf, Milas, BarbellBeast, Hurricain, Supplement junky, Dave, CEO On and on we the family stick together and we do everything we can to take care of the communities we are a part of and the people around us.. I welcome everyone to our table... KIll that SH*T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said Nate!