Forged Burner

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Started Forged Burner at the end of my Epi/Katana cycle.(just couldn't wait to try it, lol) It gives a smooth, clean energy. Not the jitters or shakes and a wired up feeling, just a feeling like you have energy to get done what you need to get done. Also, the appetite suppression is legit. Lunch time and dinner time, I am not even hungry, I have to find something to eat because I don't want my cals to drop too low, but I could definitely eat a lot less and be satisfied if I wanted to be.
    Nice.. What I hear from everyone how good the appetite control it on the burner.

2. Forged burner product from NTBM is really a great stuffs! Thanks to needto.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Started Forged Burner at the end of my Epi/Katana cycle.(just couldn't wait to try it, lol) It gives a smooth, clean energy. Not the jitters or shakes and a wired up feeling, just a feeling like you have energy to get done what you need to get done. Also, the appetite suppression is legit. Lunch time and dinner time, I am not even hungry, I have to find something to eat because I don't want my cals to drop too low, but I could definitely eat a lot less and be satisfied if I wanted to be.
    this is why Forged burner is my favorite. Its the perfect fat burner.

4. Forged burner is really amazing.. Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM!!

good day to all.

5. Forged burner is really amazing.. Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM!!

good day to all.
    •   

6. I went through a bottle of this, it is an effective stim though I did get used to it if I used it more than 4 times a week. That is just me but I can say that my GF loved it due to the smooth energy it provides. Definitely better than many on the market today.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

7. Forged Burner is a great products from NTBM! Gives my body work great.. And i love it!!!

Thanks NTBM!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I went through a bottle of this, it is an effective stim though I did get used to it if I used it more than 4 times a week. That is just me but I can say that my GF loved it due to the smooth energy it provides. Definitely better than many on the market today.
    the smooth energy is what its all about, you dont get any jitter, crash, etc. I have been using it long before i had anything to do with ntbm

9. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    And to answer questions from earlier, I was on Epi and Katana for a cut, more than a recomp. I have kept basically all of my muscle and trimmed some serious fat off. I have a few more days worth of supply left, and then I will use Torem and Adex for PCT. Will probably throw in some cortisol control as well as Forged Burner and Need2Slin for pumps and energy.
    nice to hear this man!!

______________________________ ___________________________

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.**********************
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Forged Burner
    By JD Intl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. finishing ec stack. Ok to jump to forged burner?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:20 PM
  4. Forged Burner
    By JD Intl in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 02:26 AM