Helladrol

boilerfan

Awards
Can someone tell me what the capsules look like. Mine are blue and white and are alot larger than my h-drol caps thanks.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about the size of h-drol caps, but the Hellas are blue and white 00 caps iirc.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they are larger than hdrol caps. Your GTG

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are Blue/White caps as are all Mr supps caps I believe. and yes larger than Hdrol caps

nerdalert

Awards
If you're not sure send them my way and I'll let you know..lol

andy148lbs

Awards
want to stock up...running forged black now(has halo in it) and seeing nice results I want to run halo alone at higher doses then that in forged..i have 1week left and then pct..and then i have to wait another 8 weeks before my next run....so...how long can i store hella and how should I? Then i also have epi on hand....might run that

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
want to stock up...running forged black now(has halo in it) and seeing nice results I want to run halo alone at higher doses then that in forged..i have 1week left and then pct..and then i have to wait another 8 weeks before my next run....so...how long can i store hella and how should I? Then i also have epi on hand....might run that
Helladrol will be good for years past the expiration date if stored in a cool dark place like a closet. Stock up and store away bro!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
put the hellardol in a plastic bag and throw it in the freezer. It should be potent still 2-3yrs after the EXP date on the bottle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude no need. Just store it in a cool dry area it wil stay good 2-3 years after exp no problem

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude no need. Just store it in a cool dry area it wil stay good 2-3 years after exp no problem
Exactly. I don't freeze mine. A nice dark cool closet is all you need

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
yea all mr.supps stuff are in blue and white caps and they are all a little larger than CEL products.

Cool, dry, place, or at my place ;) Just ship your stuff to me and I'll hold them for you guys :lol:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea all mr.supps stuff are in blue and white caps and they are all a little larger than CEL products.

Cool, dry, place, or at my place ;) Just ship your stuff to me and I'll hold them for you guys :lol:
Hahhaaa. I'll never use up my stash I know it. When they all become obsolete, I WILL BE RICH :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I struggle with this problem. I have a huge stash that I'm super proud of, but I will never use it all and I'm not sure I want to sell it! Argh! Decisions, decisions...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I struggle with this problem. I have a huge stash that I'm super proud of, but I will never use it all and I'm not sure I want to sell it! Argh! Decisions, decisions...
Save it to sell man. You'll be able to make some good money for these down the road

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2