Morry's ride with Pre-Workout PowerChews

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all fellow AM. I'm def still around and I had to put my two cents in regarding this great product I have decided to try.

Honestly I was a White Flood lover for a couple years and switched over to the power chews pre-workout just recently.

Here are some of my initial reactions as I have only had them for a week or so, but I will continue to report back.

First off, having them as chews makes it so much easier than a powder. Just toss them in your gym bag and you are set. No need to mix it in with a shake or try to choke down the powder. This has made it much easier and portable for me as my schedule is hectic. I was having to take the powder from the white flood and put it in a small cup just to carry it around all day. I rarely had a day I didn't end up spilling some of it.

They also come in different flavors which breaks up the monotony of having to take the same flavor every single day for a month or longer.

The pumps on these things are insane!!! I didn't get the tingly feeling that I got from flood, but honestly that feeling isn't all that comfortable and never made me feel like I could push more weight. It was just a indication I had taken something.

Last and the most important is the following. I took white flood on Monday, it was chest day and I was on pin presses. I pinned pressed 343 lbs 2.5 times (and we all know how disappointing it is not to get those last chain links off the ground).

The next chest workout I had switched to Power Chews Pre workout. The flavor was great. I just chewed them when I got in my car on the way to the gym and by the time I got there (about a 15 min ride) and foam rolled and stretched I could feel I was much more alert and ready to make some weights cry. SO I DID. Just 5 days after my last pin press (I have been pushing hard recently to increase bench) I decided to try it again to give these new chews a real test. I pin pressed 347 3 times!!!!! THAT'S 4 MORE LBS AND A HALF OF REP WHILE i WAS STILL SORE JUST FROM TAKING THESE THINGS!!!!

I was still a little sore from the last time, but I still pulled this lift off. I never had an increase like this with White Flood. I was more focused and squeezed out one more half rep with even more weight.

Now you would think I would have killed my shoulders doing 9 sets of pin presses, then completing 4 full circuits of chest/abs. Nope, I was doing explosive clap pushups non assisted with no problem and then finished off with 15 min of high intensity cardio. I was blown away at the difference because I didn't feel jittery like I do on White Flood, but I lifted more, had more stamina and felt like I could run a couple more miles just hours later. The formula behind these is amazing and I will continue to post in here as I have more findings along the way.

Below I have taken pictures of the product container, the actual tablets (so you can see the flavors) and the last picture is the pump you get from these things.
NOTE: I AM NOT ON ANY ANABOLICS WHATSOEVER. I take fish oil, a multi, and some other supports but NOTHING ANABOLIC, no NO2, nothing that should or could cause a pump. This pic was taken after I killed that fourth circuit.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, fire away with questions and be ready for some more good data as I continue to ride the preworkout powerchews.

If you need a discount code for these, please PM RickRock or one of the other reps so you can recieve 15% off.

Pics below.

PS- Good to be back guys :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Here is the write up below.

It's Got Everything You Need to Succeed.

You want it? You got it. Power Chews Pre-Workout is designed to help you train bigger, train harder, and train faster because every rep, every set, and EVERY workout counts. And because of that, so too should every ingredient in your pre-workout formula.
Check it out. Power Chews Pre-Workout is engineered with 6, and ONLY 6, of the purest, hardest-hitting, and fastest-acting pre-workout ingredients ever developed. No mile long ingredient panel stretched to the max. No useless ingredients that do nothing but waste your money. And no pills to gag down or chalky powders to mix. Just explosive, iron crushing, pre-workout performance fuel condensed into a powerful, great tasting chewable.
Do you want insane energy to go all out, razor sharp focus to feel every rep, and unrelenting motivation to annihilate your old records? No problem. But if you're tired of pre-workouts that deliver the kind of stimulant-crashes that kick your butt HARDER than you've already kicked YOUR OWN butt in the gym, this is where Power Chews Pre-Workout gets crazy.
You see, Power Chews Pre-Workout is engineered with Micro-Detonation Technology�. Here's how it works. This nano-inspired technology allows bio-molecules to be "programmed" and detonate off layers filled with a key energizing ingredient at strategic points pre, during, and post workout. This lets you experience all of the wicked training intensity...without falling victim to the post workout stimulant crash experienced with other formulas.
Power Chews Pre-Workout is designed to help you transform the way you look, feel, and perform in the gym...and out of the gym too. It's got everything you need to succeed.
It's concentrated with the best muscle building, strength inducing, performance enhancing supplement in the world - Creapure� creatine monohydrate. It's loaded with every endurance-addicts' favorite, beta alanine. It's rich with every pump-fiends' best friend, 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade AAKG. And it contains two of the hardest hitting, feel-good, get up and get stuff done energy ingredients today, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and caffeine.
Take control of your workouts. It's time for you maximize your workouts, and your genetic potential today.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First to sub buddy!! I want to try these out soon myself. I've got some of the BCAA powerchews on the way. I like the idea of not having to drink a preworkout and just pop some chews. Especially since I have enough things to drink already.

Looks solid man!! :bigok:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I saw the BCAAs too. I can't wait to hear what you think of them. The chews just make it so easy to carry around and being on IF, carrying around portable BCAAs???? MONEY!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this, good so far, I also will be trying the bcaas but I've heard multiple times about the strength of the pre workouts

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello morry! I'm loving the pre workout PC as well :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear your alive morry.great to hear your enjoying the power chews

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
excellent. i will be following your log morry

great write up so far

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear the review, these are something I would like to try. I guess the Arginine AKG works pretty well for a good pump. Solid!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys and yes I def still alive. Alive and much stronger than I was last time I posted. :)

I'll be hitting the gym later today instead of mid day and will report back. I love finding new products to test out bc it gives me one more reason to be excited about killing some weight. I had a pretty rough weekend working outside and my ABS are sore as fock from moving 100lb bags of cement and mixing 3 tons of concrete.
I'm interested to see how I will preform today, but I got my power chews, my discipline and an undying love for making the weights cry!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked me up a tub of these preworkout chews. I am ready to try them out and see how they are compared to my normal faves (N2KTS & Jack3d)

One thing is for sure, the taste will not disappoint, and I will have less trips to the bathroom!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I just picked me up a tub of these preworkout chews. I am ready to try them out and see how they are compared to my normal faves (N2KTS & Jack3d)

One thing is for sure, the taste will not disappoint, and I will have less trips to the bathroom!!
You won't be disappointed!!! These chews are effin great!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to them chews! :yumyum:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I took my chews as normal yesterday and hit pin presses. I really wanted to push things so I loaded it up with 361 at the bottom and 368 at top. I was able to grab 3 reps!!! This is the most I have ever pin pressed in sets.

Now given the chews aren't the only reason I could do this. I have a very strict routine and a pretty good diet.

Where they shine is the stamina. I started out with pin presses and then moved onto 4 complete circuits and was blowing through those as well. The Creapure mix def gives you that extra push and without feeling jittery or getting that overwhelming tingling feeling (for those of us that have effed up and tried 3 scoops of White Flood).

I have used Jacked, NoExplode, ECA, and a few other pre-workouts. This is def my new favorite.

No crash after you workout. No jittery feeling and the portability is great.

I think I'll log this for another week or so and check in every couple of days.

Stay tuned. I think I'm ready to flat bench 355 next week. BTW- I'm around 8% body fat and I weigh 197 as of this morning.

I'll prob put my full stats in the reserved section of this thread.

Thanks for following and questions are not only welcomed but encouraged.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got that 355 bro!! Its all you man!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update morry.. I tried the powerchews pre workout today. Really liked it. Felt similar to n2kts actually.

Just don't brush your teeth and then chew them, lol. Think that's why they tasted kinda funky :lol:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I should've ordered the Pre-Workouts!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I should've ordered the Pre-Workouts!
Yeah man I really liked it.. Like I said I chewed them about 10mins after I brushed my teeth, but they kinda tasted like sweet tarts or something.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great updates here morry congrats on the new pr!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try these.

Braddy

Braddy

Awards
Can't wait to get my hands on these. They sound like a hit.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I really liked it.. Like I said I chewed them about 10mins after I brushed my teeth, but they kinda tasted like sweet tarts or something.
That's pretty much how I would describe their taste too. Sweet tarts or razzles:yumyum:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmm sweet tarts....growing up fat, i used to blaze through those things

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sweet tarts is the perfect way to describe them. They are delicious!

I appreciate all the support from you guys.

I did just a deload day on back and shoulders, so nothing real exciting. I did complete all 4 circuits in about 50 min which is pretty damn good for me. I posted my routine in another thread and it was mention the time frame to complete all 4. Today was an easy 50 min.

I almost forgot to take the chews before I went into the gym but remembered right as I got to the door. Ran back out to my car, hit 4 up and took my time stretching and foam rolling to give them time to take effect. I train fasted and these continue to impress me as my stamina is damn good while on them.

I also had to be on my feet for 6 hours after the workout and never had a crash or sluggish feeling.

I am working outside all day tomorrow so I'll need to carb up to hold onto my weight, but my strength is still going up and I'm still leaning out.

I can't wait to flat bench next week!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet tarts is the perfect way to describe them. They are delicious!

I appreciate all the support from you guys.

I did just a deload day on back and shoulders, so nothing real exciting. I did complete all 4 circuits in about 50 min which is pretty damn good for me. I posted my routine in another thread and it was mention the time frame to complete all 4. Today was an easy 50 min.

I almost forgot to take the chews before I went into the gym but remembered right as I got to the door. Ran back out to my car, hit 4 up and took my time stretching and foam rolling to give them time to take effect. I train fasted and these continue to impress me as my stamina is damn good while on them.

I also had to be on my feet for 6 hours after the workout and never had a crash or sluggish feeling.

I am working outside all day tomorrow so I'll need to carb up to hold onto my weight, but my strength is still going up and I'm still leaning out.

I can't wait to flat bench next week!!!!
Train fasted? You doing the lean gains too? Ya they definitely taste like some sweet tarts. Got some BCAA PowerChews coming. Be eating them things all day :D

Dude ****ing kill that bench mang! :saevilw:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
God damn dude you gotta nice body. No homo...well maybe a little now with the way you look :lol:

I'm following this and I'm totally interested

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you dosing 4 powerchews preworkout (normal serving)? It gives you a lot of options with these to really adjust your dosing by adding in or dropping a chew also for less or more effect.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are you dosing 4 powerchews preworkout (normal serving)? It gives you a lot of options with these to really adjust your dosing by adding in or dropping a chew also for less or more effect.
thats gotta be my favorite part....the dosing options are great....some powders at half a dose taste disgusting

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ JK JK man.. Just had to do it brotha! :rofl:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
:lmao:

I just blazed a fat one :439:
Nothing wrong with that! :439:

Train fasted? You doing the lean gains too? Ya they definitely taste like some sweet tarts. Got some BCAA PowerChews coming. Be eating them things all day :D

Dude ****ing kill that bench mang! :saevilw:
Nah, I wouldn't say I am following the Lean Gains protocol. I do some things that could be considered, but I really go by feel for the most part.

It's complicated and simple all at the same time. I watch my weight and adjust when, how much and how often I eat. I will also toss carbs in there to hold onto weight in times of heavy activity, but if I could say anything I eat Primal all the way. I even kicked PB which was hard, but almond butter is pretty damn good.

I train fasted because I like to. It feels better to me. I don't all the time, but about 80% of the time I def do, but sometimes it just doesn't fit. For instance today I had a couple meals before I worked out, but it was at least 3 hours after I ate my last meal that I trained. I never train on a full stomach. I won't. I don't like it bc I feel full and that sucks IMO.

I'm excited about the bench number going up too. I'm pretty sure I will try for 355 or 360 on Monday, but it will really depend on how my tendons, shoulders, and muscles feel that day. If I feel I'm pushing it, I'll turn it into a deload for a full split and then hit on the forth day or something like that.

God damn dude you gotta nice body. No homo...well maybe a little now with the way you look :lol:

I'm following this and I'm totally interested
Much appreciated bro. It's hard work, but I live for this sh1t. I love it.

I'm glad you are following, good to have you here. When will you be trying the ole power chews???

That is correct and I agree with you. I have already used this method when I work outside, I chew only two and I feel alert for pretty much the whole time I work. It is really nice having the flexibility like that.

:stooges:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
145 DB today!!!

I failed at my first attempt, but a fellow meathead saw me struggle and drop them and came over and offered to help me set the first rep up. I was able to grab a couple before my wrist started giving out on my right side. I had surgery on that wrist when I was younger and it is weaker than the left. In my infinite brilliance I forgot my versas so I didn't have any real wrist support. I know, stupid, but I like to push things. I had regular gloves, but they just don't compare. No worries. I put them in my bag where they will stay so I will be sure to have them next time and every time after. I felt like I left my chews at home or something. Really blew not having them.

290 DB isn't all that bad on bench tho for a 197lb dude at 8% bf, but I think if I had my Versas, I could have grabbed two more reps. FOCK. Anyhow, still got to overload my CNS with some heavy DBs so I'm happy.

More to come.....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, it took months to get above the 100s for me bro. Months!!! Thank god for Kabuki. He helped me change some things around that have really helped push some of my numbers up.

I've also been carving my legs out with bands. They hurt so bad all the time and I LOVE IT.

Replaced leg extensions and hamstring curls with High leg presses 6pps (for the hams), then for leg extensions I replaced it with a superset (inside the circuit) with medium bands, 4 25s on the smith and I do front squats right into squats with my legs further forwards to hit it from a different angle. I'm liking the results thus far, but I'm damn near limping when I get done. :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Quick update.

I did hit chest on Monday. 345x2 giving me a max of 366. I think 360 was all mine, but the weekend took a toll on my tendons and joints so I didn't push it.

I may wait one more week and give it a try.

My schedule is finally leveling out. I should be able to be on more and respond to questions faster.

For those that have sent me PMs, they are all answered now. I apologize, but my life is changing around pretty fast right now. For the better might I add!

Good things come to those that are loyal, disciplined, and keep a good attitude. That being said, fellas, Morry has even better news!

I SHOULD BE STARTING MY NEXT CYCLE IN ABOUT 4-6 WEEKS!!!!

Of course I'll log it.

Of course there will be photos.

Of course we will all learn a lot along the way! You guys help keep me going and I wouldn't do it without all of your support!

Thanks for checking in the thread and I will be updating the power chews feedback over the next day or so.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome morry!!!! Can't wait for your next cycle! A much bigger morry??? :D :D

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
A month or so.

Sadly, I have pulled my back pretty bad deadlifting. These powerchews really helped me out with my endurance.

I haven't stopped working out 6 days a week tho, just deload on anything requiring lower back. Give me some time, I'll be abck and stronger than ever.

NPP is prob going to be in the cycle with this news...

I will give my final review of power chews in a bit.

Thank you for following

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Power chews are a great pre workout. They taste great, they are portable, and they don't give you the shakes even at a dosage up to 6.
The draw backs would be that they never really give you that killer edge that white flood does. Albeit uncomfortable, but it still helps you lift. Powerchews in that respect help what most people would consider uncomfortable impossible to do while taking power chews. Too much white flood feels like your going to die for a sec. Too much power chews? You just feel more even through out the workout. No crash on either product for me tho.
I would use them again if the price was better. They are 45 bucks for 30 days worth, when if you look you can buy white flood for around 38 buck for 1.38lbs (120 servings, 60 days worth at 2 SCOOPS!). This product isn't nearly as portable unless you can stand carrying the bottle and mixing at the gym.....what a mess.

So overall Powerchews keep you from getting jittery, give you endurance, taste great, are very portable but they are expensive.

Great product NTBM and thank you for letting me try it.

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review bro! I have a whole tub of these to use! Just waiting on my tub of N2KTS to run out before I jump on them :sgrin:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thx brotha! I was really impressed.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like them.. Definitely not as strong as Jack3d or N2KTS but like you said convenient and they definitely get the job done. Just nothing too extreme. Which is good sometimes! I don't always like to be stimmed outta my mind while lifting, seems to be counter productive for me.. Now cardio I like to be rocked!