Morry's ride with Pre-Workout PowerChews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Morry's ride with Pre-Workout PowerChews

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Awesome morry!!!! Can't wait for your next cycle! A much bigger morry???

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    X2...can't wait!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yuh!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

BISH!!
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree his cycles are legendary.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

A month or so.

Sadly, I have pulled my back pretty bad deadlifting. These powerchews really helped me out with my endurance.

I haven't stopped working out 6 days a week tho, just deload on anything requiring lower back. Give me some time, I'll be abck and stronger than ever.

NPP is prob going to be in the cycle with this news...

I will give my final review of power chews in a bit.

Thank you for following
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Power chews are a great pre workout. They taste great, they are portable, and they don't give you the shakes even at a dosage up to 6.
    The draw backs would be that they never really give you that killer edge that white flood does. Albeit uncomfortable, but it still helps you lift. Powerchews in that respect help what most people would consider uncomfortable impossible to do while taking power chews. Too much white flood feels like your going to die for a sec. Too much power chews? You just feel more even through out the workout. No crash on either product for me tho.
    I would use them again if the price was better. They are 45 bucks for 30 days worth, when if you look you can buy white flood for around 38 buck for 1.38lbs (120 servings, 60 days worth at 2 SCOOPS!). This product isn't nearly as portable unless you can stand carrying the bottle and mixing at the gym.....what a mess.

So overall Powerchews keep you from getting jittery, give you endurance, taste great, are very portable but they are expensive.

Great product **** and thank you for letting me try it.

Morry
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review bro! I have a whole tub of these to use! Just waiting on my tub of N2KTS to run out before I jump on them
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Thx brotha! I was really impressed.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I really like them.. Definitely not as strong as Jack3d or N2KTS but like you said convenient and they definitely get the job done. Just nothing too extreme. Which is good sometimes! I don't always like to be stimmed outta my mind while lifting, seems to be counter productive for me.. Now cardio I like to be rocked!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I just read an article in Flex about a study on AAKG showing that it can help increase 1RM on bench press. Good stuff for boosting strength and powering through workouts!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Can you post a link to the article?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Can't get the article, it's in their new magazine and don't see it on their website.

Actual study though is:
    Campbell B, Roberts M, Kerksick C, Wilborn C, Marcello B, Taylor L, Nassar E, Leutholtz B, Bowden R, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Kreider R. Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men. Nutrition. 2006 Sep;22(9):872-81.

Compared to the placebo group, the resistance-trained men increased their one repetition maximum bench press by 8.82 Kg vs. 2.67 Kg over the 8 week period.

Also: http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Ab...stion.176.aspx
    Effect of L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate Ingestion on Muscular Strength and Endurance
    Wax, B; Webb, H E; Harris, M C; Hilton, L A; Russell, J M; Miller, J D; Youmans, D A; Mobley, M L
    Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research:
    doi: 10.1097/01.JSC.0000395756.12955.a0

Nitric oxide (NO) is a signaling molecule in humans that is known for its' vasodilative properties. L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate is a natural product that has been shown to enhance the release of NO in the body. NO stimulators (NOS) are being marketed as being able to reduce fatigue associated with resistance training. PURPOSE: Therefore, the purpose of this study was to investigate L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate on muscular strength and endurance during upper and lower body resistance exercise. METHODS: Twenty one active men (age = 20.04 +/- 0.52) ingested L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (3-g) or a placebo (PL) 45 minutes prior to exercise in a randomized, double-blind crossover design. Participants refrained from supplement intake 72 hours and strenuous exercise 48 hours prior to the testing session, respectively. Initially, resting heart rate, blood pressure (BP) and lactate (LA) were obtained followed by one-repetition maximum (1-RM) testing on the barbell bench press and leg press. Upon determination of 1-RM, participants completed repetitions to failure at 60% of 1-RM. Heart rate, BP, LA, and rating of perceived exertion (RPE) were measured after the final repetition. RESULTS: Analysis revealed a significantly greater 1-RM bench press in the NOS condition compared to the PL (p = .04), however there was no difference between conditions for the 1-RM leg press. Additionally, no significant difference was seen between the PL and NOS treatments for upper or lower body muscular endurance. Measures of RPE, LA, BP, and heart rate were similar at the end of the muscular endurance set for both the upper and lower body exercise with NOS compared to PL. CONCLUSIONS: The results suggest that NOS may provide some ergogenic benefit during 1-RM on the bench press; however this ergogenic effect was not evident during maximal (1-RM) exertion on the leg press and muscular endurance exercises for the upper or lower body. PRACTICAL APPLICATION: In conclusion, NOS supplementation may provide some ergogenic benefits for upper body muscular strength (1-RM) on the bench press, yet this needs to be further explored.

(C) 2011 National Strength and Conditioning Association
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Great Post!!!!

Only on bench, eh?

I would think that has something to do with the overall load and it's effects on your CNS.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice post Milas! Ya learn something new every day!
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Bout to pop 4 and go KILL THAT **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bout to pop 4 and go KILL THAT **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4 is perfect for me. Tried 6 once and it was too much...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    4 is perfect for me. Tried 6 once and it was too much...lol
    Exactly. Over stimmed and my workout sucks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Morry's effin PCT bishes (PICS?...YUH)
    By morry in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:12 PM
  2. Morry's pretty much sold on going injectables
    By morry in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:02 PM
  3. ride sally ride
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 04:00 PM