Coffee enemas ?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well, we all know that most orals are horribly liver toxic and that is one of their biggest downfalls, and what made me want to try the AndroSeries and a lot of other people too.

Well over the last 2 years I have done a lot of reading and learning because of something that happened to me in the military that destroyed a good portion of my intestines and colon.
During the time I have been reading I kept running across the Gerson therapy, and juicing and coffee enemas.
Now I know that a lot of people don't believe in it and say that it is garbage blah blah, well I have talked personally to people who have survived 10+ years with horrible cancers, and other disease that they cured with this method so I don't really need people to tell me I am dumb or whatever, this is for you to think about.
I don't claim to be a doctor, or know/understand everything about this, I just have my personal experience.

Anyway, the Gerson therapy is based around feeding the body nutrients to help it fight off diseases and using the bodies own "self defense mechanism" instead of drugs. They believe that the nutrients from the juices provide your body the ability to break down toxic deposits in your body. Now the reason why they say you can't just juice is because once those substances are broken down it is absorbed into your blood and carried away, but your liver quickly becomes over worked trying to rid your body of the toxins.

Gerson did a lot of research and was the personal Physician for Albert Einstein, and Albert Schwitzer (he cured Schwitzer of chronic Diabetes) But he utilized coffee enemas to help the body cleanse the liver. This works because when you do an enema the caffeine is absorbed almost instantly by the colon and this causes the liver to speed up the excretion of the toxins. This allows your liver to rest, and purify your blood quicker and the cycle continues.
Now there is a lot, lot more science behind it but I don't want to write a novel because I just did for an English class on this topic but if you are insterested I urge you to look into it, this could be a great way to help you on cycle and after to clean your liver up.

Now I have been juicing and doing these enemas for about a month solid (I juice for my snacks during the day)
Things I noticed, the first time I did an enema I had liver stones come out and a lot of them, second time was the same. After that I have not had them.
After my first enema the following day I felt like ****, after reading this is from bile that is excreted during the process and usually only happens the first and sometimes second time you do them.
I did 3 days in a row, then 2 a week for 2 weeks and now I am down to one a week.

Juicing - After about a week of juicing I lost 5lbs and I have stopped using pre workouts because I no longer need them. I drink a juice before the gym and I feel great, way better than I did on pre workouts, or most of them I am still a sucker for NTKS.
Also after the second week of juicing, changing nothing else about my diet or routine I was looking massive in the gym, I def looked like I had gained some size, and leaned out some. I had people coming up to me asking wtf I was taking. I was looking super vascular, and very hard.

Anyway, enough talking about this I figured I would throw it out there for you guys because it has really helped me a lot and I think its a great option for your health and safety for your cycle.

P.s. the tube that you use is smaller than a number 2 pencil and you can't even feel it, and after being in the Military I have come to realize that nothing is gay unless you actually suck on it so if your the type that says no way thats gay ****, well Im sorry you feel that way its your loss, I like my health.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...

P.s. the tube that you use is smaller than a number 2 pencil and you can't even feel it, and after being in the Military I have come to realize that nothing is gay unless you actually suck on it so if your the type that says no way thats gay ****, well Im sorry you feel that way its your loss, I like my health.
LOL

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
so your time in the military was filled with things in your asss? wtf bro. interesting idea with the coffee though

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much, you get used to taking it in the rear from your chain of command after a couple months.

As much stuff as I talk though, I love the Marine Corps and would Re-enlist if they would let me.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
W-T-F? Wow, I never knew this stuff. I completely agree with the juicing, and I'll likely do that at some point, but aenema's with coffee? That's just crossing the line (unless you have medical reasons)!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
lol, I figured some would say that, but with the hell you put your liver through on cycle (if you run them) I would consider that a health reason because you only get one!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
W-T-F? Wow, I never knew this stuff. I completely agree with the juicing, and I'll likely do that at some point, but aenema's with coffee? That's just crossing the line (unless you have medical reasons)!
This actually really popular in the holistic health culture and natropathy.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
This actually really popular in the holistic health culture and natropathy.
Yep, thats where it came from.
Since Orthodox medicine destroyed most of my insides I decided to go take a naturopathic route and I have been much much better over the last 6 months, and I have only been going at it half assed most of the time.
But the last 2-3 months I have really been working at it, and most of my problems have been alleviated.