Awards
My new stack will consist of the following:

Dieselbolan V2.0
Forged Extreme Mass
Forged Bromo
Forged Joint Repair
Forged Liver Support
Forged Post Cycle

I also will be adding Forma Stanzol and Phytoserm 347 to my post cycle. This is not my first cycle. All opinions are welcomed.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My new stack will consist of the following:

Dieselbolan V2.0
Forged Extreme Mass
Forged Bromo
Forged Joint Repair
Forged Liver Support
Forged Post Cycle

I also will be adding Forma Stanzol and Phytoserm 347 to my post cycle. This is not my first cycle. All opinions are welcomed.
How are you running this, Diesel v2 with the Extreme Mass (SD + Max LMG?), or are you bridging? Seems excessive if run together, but could work bridged.

If you do it bridged, that's a while on some serious stuff, so probably a good idea to include a SERM for PCT.

Braddy

Braddy

Awards
How are you running this, Diesel v2 with the Extreme Mass (SD + Max LMG?), or are you bridging? Seems excessive if run together, but could work bridged.

If you do it bridged, that's a while on some serious stuff, so probably a good idea to include a SERM for PCT.
I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks. Starting the Extreme Mass at the second week of Diesel. And will be having a Serm with PCT. Appreciate the input also

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd flip them and start out with the Extreme Mass, then get into Diesel.

SD gains are hard and fast, but need a little extra time to solidify. The DMZ in Diesel should help with that, plus add on some poundage too. Max LMG would basically be run the entire time. While some might say to put the more potent compound at the end, in the case of SD I think it makes more sense to hit it up front and follow it with something else. If lethargy is an issue, there's Dermacrine/Transaderm or plain old DHEA.

Braddy

Braddy

Awards
That definitely makes sense and sounds like a good idea. Way to be looking out buddy.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'd flip them and start out with the Extreme Mass, then get into Diesel.

SD gains are hard and fast, but need a little extra time to solidify. The DMZ in Diesel should help with that, plus add on some poundage too. Max LMG would basically be run the entire time. While some might say to put the more potent compound at the end, in the case of SD I think it makes more sense to hit it up front and follow it with something else. If lethargy is an issue, there's Dermacrine/Transaderm or plain old DHEA.

X2, id go this route

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bridge running the forged first into diesel would be best like Milas said. That should be some real nice gains! Make sure and have a good PCT ;)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Doesn't Dieselbolan kick in faster? I think it only takes it 4 days to kick, max.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't Dieselbolan kick in faster? I think it only takes it 4 days to kick, max.
It kicks in fast from what I heard, but not faster than SD which is what is in Forged extreme mass

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I hope you log this!!! This is the kind of stuff I live for!!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to see this logged....you should be able to put on a good amount of size with this stack

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna see the gainz, they're gonna be epic! Strength alone will be through the roof!

Do yourself a favor, and take measurements before and after. You'll be very glad you did!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna see the gainz, they're gonna be epic! Strength alone will be through the roof!

Do yourself a favor, and take measurements before and after. You'll be very glad you did!
That is very true. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, it can be hard to really see the gains you are making besides looking at a scale. But when you take measurements it tells all!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is very true. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, it can be hard to really see the gains you are making besides looking at a scale. But when you take measurements it tells all!
Ohh he'll notice them on that cycle lol.... Seriously though when I run SD I can most definitely see myself blowing up by the day. :saevilw:

Braddy

Braddy

Awards
Don't worry, it will be logged. Just gotta wait til I get back from deployment. I'll probably start around July 15th.