- 05-17-2011, 08:42 AM
- 05-17-2011, 11:05 AM
05-17-2011, 01:38 PM
05-17-2011, 01:52 PM
I'd flip them and start out with the Extreme Mass, then get into Diesel.
SD gains are hard and fast, but need a little extra time to solidify. The DMZ in Diesel should help with that, plus add on some poundage too. Max LMG would basically be run the entire time. While some might say to put the more potent compound at the end, in the case of SD I think it makes more sense to hit it up front and follow it with something else. If lethargy is an issue, there's Dermacrine/Transaderm or plain old DHEA.
05-17-2011, 01:56 PM
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
05-18-2011, 12:08 AM
The bridge running the forged first into diesel would be best like Milas said. That should be some real nice gains! Make sure and have a good PCT
Recoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
05-20-2011, 12:20 AM
05-21-2011, 12:17 PM
05-24-2011, 07:58 PM
05-24-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd also like to see this logged....you should be able to put on a good amount of size with this stack
05-24-2011, 09:39 PM
05-24-2011, 09:45 PM
I just wanna see the gainz, they're gonna be epic! Strength alone will be through the roof!
Do yourself a favor, and take measurements before and after. You'll be very glad you did!
05-24-2011, 09:57 PM
05-24-2011, 11:22 PM
05-25-2011, 03:48 AM
Don't worry, it will be logged. Just gotta wait til I get back from deployment. I'll probably start around July 15th.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dayday88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:09 AM
- By crowbar46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:41 PM
- By chrisdyson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:30 AM
- By dtrain13 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-30-2006, 09:48 PM
- By theamazing3000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2004, 02:30 PM