Opinions?

  1. New Member
    Braddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

    Opinions?


    My new stack will consist of the following:

    Dieselbolan V2.0
    Forged Extreme Mass
    Forged Bromo
    Forged Joint Repair
    Forged Liver Support
    Forged Post Cycle

    I also will be adding Forma Stanzol and Phytoserm 347 to my post cycle. This is not my first cycle. All opinions are welcomed.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    131159
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddy View Post
    My new stack will consist of the following:

    Dieselbolan V2.0
    Forged Extreme Mass
    Forged Bromo
    Forged Joint Repair
    Forged Liver Support
    Forged Post Cycle

    I also will be adding Forma Stanzol and Phytoserm 347 to my post cycle. This is not my first cycle. All opinions are welcomed.
    How are you running this, Diesel v2 with the Extreme Mass (SD + Max LMG?), or are you bridging? Seems excessive if run together, but could work bridged.

    If you do it bridged, that's a while on some serious stuff, so probably a good idea to include a SERM for PCT.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  3. New Member
    Braddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    How are you running this, Diesel v2 with the Extreme Mass (SD + Max LMG?), or are you bridging? Seems excessive if run together, but could work bridged.

    If you do it bridged, that's a while on some serious stuff, so probably a good idea to include a SERM for PCT.
    I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks. Starting the Extreme Mass at the second week of Diesel. And will be having a Serm with PCT. Appreciate the input also
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    131159
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd flip them and start out with the Extreme Mass, then get into Diesel.

    SD gains are hard and fast, but need a little extra time to solidify. The DMZ in Diesel should help with that, plus add on some poundage too. Max LMG would basically be run the entire time. While some might say to put the more potent compound at the end, in the case of SD I think it makes more sense to hit it up front and follow it with something else. If lethargy is an issue, there's Dermacrine/Transaderm or plain old DHEA.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  5. New Member
    Braddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

    That definitely makes sense and sounds like a good idea. Way to be looking out buddy.
  6. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Rep Power
    10115
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'd flip them and start out with the Extreme Mass, then get into Diesel.

    SD gains are hard and fast, but need a little extra time to solidify. The DMZ in Diesel should help with that, plus add on some poundage too. Max LMG would basically be run the entire time. While some might say to put the more potent compound at the end, in the case of SD I think it makes more sense to hit it up front and follow it with something else. If lethargy is an issue, there's Dermacrine/Transaderm or plain old DHEA.

    X2, id go this route
  7. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    1036590
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The bridge running the forged first into diesel would be best like Milas said. That should be some real nice gains! Make sure and have a good PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170672
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    Doesn't Dieselbolan kick in faster? I think it only takes it 4 days to kick, max.
  9. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    1036590
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Doesn't Dieselbolan kick in faster? I think it only takes it 4 days to kick, max.
    It kicks in fast from what I heard, but not faster than SD which is what is in Forged extreme mass
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15892
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I hope you log this!!! This is the kind of stuff I live for!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  11. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,388
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd also like to see this logged....you should be able to put on a good amount of size with this stack
  12. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Rep Power
    10115
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I'd also like to see this logged....you should be able to put on a good amount of size with this stack
    Yeah it's a great all out mass stack
  13. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    131159
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I just wanna see the gainz, they're gonna be epic! Strength alone will be through the roof!

    Do yourself a favor, and take measurements before and after. You'll be very glad you did!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  14. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    1036590
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I just wanna see the gainz, they're gonna be epic! Strength alone will be through the roof!

    Do yourself a favor, and take measurements before and after. You'll be very glad you did!
    That is very true. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, it can be hard to really see the gains you are making besides looking at a scale. But when you take measurements it tells all!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,085
    Rep Power
    5379
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    60.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is very true. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, it can be hard to really see the gains you are making besides looking at a scale. But when you take measurements it tells all!
    Ohh he'll notice them on that cycle lol.... Seriously though when I run SD I can most definitely see myself blowing up by the day.
  16. New Member
    Braddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

    Don't worry, it will be logged. Just gotta wait til I get back from deployment. I'll probably start around July 15th.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some opinions
    By dayday88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 01:09 AM
  2. OPinions on M1-T
    By crowbar46 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:41 PM
  3. Need some opinions!!!! Please and Thanks!!!
    By chrisdyson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:30 AM
  4. Need your opinions
    By dtrain13 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. Opinions Please!!!
    By theamazing3000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Log in
Log in