RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've learned more about AAS and peptides on NTBM forum than any other forum and I'm on at least 8 other forums :hump:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I've learned more about AAS and peptides on NTBM forum than any other forum and I'm on at least 8 other forums :hump:

Good to hear man, lots of good threads, stickies, etc to learn from there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I learned a LOT about peptides very quickly there! What to dose, what to stack, timing, everything you need to know! Only took an hour to figure out a killer GH stack!

SBT

SBT

Awards
Yup exactly!! Every question I have ever had is usually answered there pretty quick too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I learned a LOT about peptides very quickly there! What to dose, what to stack, timing, everything you need to know! Only took an hour to figure out a killer GH stack!
I have seen a lot there about peptides, as I have with about anything else. Great site and source of info :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen a lot there about peptides, as I have with about anything else. Great site and source of info :)
Yeah, something you might appreciate being an IF brah, I was looking to do a GH stack to take advantage of the 16hr fasting period without using a Ghrelin mimetic.

Before going onto NTBM, I didn't know what a Ghrelin mimetic was, or how to optimize the number and magnitude of GH pulses! Now I've got a pretty good plan I think:

750 mcg cjc-1295 DAC EOD before bed
100-150 mcg Ipamorelin ED first thing AM, post workout, before bed (depends if I can get in the post workout shot or not)

200 mcg Huperzine-A with Ipamorelin doses
2 caps EGCG with Ipamorelin doses

That should have my GH pumping all day, and spiking when insulin is down from the fast. Should amplify effects quite nicely.

Again, I figured this out in 1 HOUR on NTBM, not knowing a thing about these peptides before! Unheard of resource!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Man RS kills that ****, lol. Needtogetass, nate, had amazing blogs too but the new updates ****ed most of it up :(

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
There are still all the good stickies on SARMs, real gear, PHs

nerdalert

Awards
There are going to be some exciting new changes in the next few days so be sure to check the forums out if you haven't in awhile, or if you have been there check back!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM store may be unavailable for a little bit tonight as it is undergoing an upgrade, but will be back up very soon with more features!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like more PowerChews!?!?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, something you might appreciate being an IF brah, I was looking to do a GH stack to take advantage of the 16hr fasting period without using a Ghrelin mimetic.

Before going onto NTBM, I didn't know what a Ghrelin mimetic was, or how to optimize the number and magnitude of GH pulses! Now I've got a pretty good plan I think:

750 mcg cjc-1295 DAC EOD before bed
100-150 mcg Ipamorelin ED first thing AM, post workout, before bed (depends if I can get in the post workout shot or not)

200 mcg Huperzine-A with Ipamorelin doses
2 caps EGCG with Ipamorelin doses

That should have my GH pumping all day, and spiking when insulin is down from the fast. Should amplify effects quite nicely.

Again, I figured this out in 1 HOUR on NTBM, not knowing a thing about these peptides before! Unheard of resource!
Exactly man.. RS contributes alot of great info to that forum... Always look forward to his threads/logs.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly man.. RS contributes alot of great info to that forum... Always look forward to his threads/logs.
Not only that, but a couple guys are running logs of the same stack! Good info that I'm subbed into.

If you want to learn about peptides, NTBM is definitely a great place to check out, and a whole bunch of reputable Research Chemical companies linked/listed too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are lots of nice features coming to the site, and it is receiving some very nice upgrades!! ;)