abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come june i will start a Epi and Androlean cycle for 6weeks.
Epi 30/30/45/45/45/45
AL 6 per day for six weeks.

Now im not to sure on when to dose epi. Im guessing 6hours apart spread in two doses with the last 30min pre workout? Also is there anything i should taking during the cycle for shutdown? All other aspects im covered just these few questions.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah one morning, 1 pre workout. then when you do three a day just split them up as well. Not a big deal.

If HCGen is in stock when you start your cycle pick up a bottle of that and run it for your cycle.. Or the RS transaderm will be coming out soon too you could run that with your cycle as well.

Should be a good one buddy. Have fun!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Barbell Beast, you look good to go. Androlean has some plain DHEA in it, so that should help w/ shutdown.

If you're cutting, you may want to consider adding ECA, clen or albuterol. Those would go well with the 7-oxo in Androlean. A good appetite suppressor would be good too, like Dexaprine or Forged Burner, if there's any issue there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah one morning, 1 pre workout. then when you do three a day just split them up as well. Not a big deal.

If HCGen is in stock when you start your cycle pick up a bottle of that and run it for your cycle.. Or the RS transaderm will be coming out soon too you could run that with your cycle as well.

Should be a good one buddy. Have fun!
Thanx beast. Sorry im all late just got back from vaca (punta cana) it was great! if u know what i mean. But anyway yea im waiting for the Hcgen when it comes in stock next week. Should i buy two? for during cycle and pct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with Barbell Beast, you look good to go. Androlean has some plain DHEA in it, so that should help w/ shutdown.

If you're cutting, you may want to consider adding ECA, clen or albuterol. Those would go well with the 7-oxo in Androlean. A good appetite suppressor would be good too, like Dexaprine or Forged Burner, if there's any issue there.
At the moment im cutting. Just on At-2, creatine, and fadogia. I wanna cut but more on the recomp side. Im doing cardio 4times per week sometimes 5 and i might continue doing that when i start the cycle as well. Cals are 1800-2100 at the present moment. might stick to that as well during cycle. Low carbs and mod fats with high protein. Im looking to add the dexa as u said.