Farewell My Friends

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Well the time has come for me to deploy....I am leaving tomorrow and wont be back untill the end of the year :( I will try to post up here once in awhile but the internet is very slow on the ship so its going to be hard.

I plan on making orders at MRSupps..I didnt see anywhere on the NTBM website to ship to FPO/APO shipping but if I remember someone said if I put the address where I want it to goto in the Comments box it will come to my FPO address.

My rack on the boat is stocked with about 50 LBS of protein/intra/pre/post workout stuff and along with my cycle stuff and then some....I can have my own business on deployment, lol....

Well take care guys, these boards have been great and very helpfull. See you at the end of the year. I plan to build a lot of muscle this deployment so wish me luck.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the time has come for me to deploy....I am leaving tomorrow and wont be back untill the end of the year :( I will try to post up here once in awhile but the internet is very slow on the ship so its going to be hard.

I plan on making orders at MRSupps..I didnt see anywhere on the NTBM website to ship to FPO/APO shipping but if I remember someone said if I put the address where I want it to goto in the Comments box it will come to my FPO address.

My rack on the boat is stocked with about 50 LBS of protein/intra/pre/post workout stuff and along with my cycle stuff and then some....I can have my own business on deployment, lol....

Well take care guys, these boards have been great and very helpfull. See you at the end of the year. I plan build a lot of muscle this deployment so wish me luck.
Take care of yourself, and good luck on your tour. Keep in touch...let us know you're ok...

kain1012

Awards
take care man and thank you

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck, bud!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
thank you everyone, reality is starting to set in... This is my second in two years.... Ready hard leaving my wife again

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the best to you, stay strong, and thank you!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother stay safe out there and thank you for your all your service.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Well take care guys, these boards have been great and very helpfull. See you at the end of the year. I plan to build a lot of muscle this deployment so wish me luck.
GL bro, take care of yourself. Hopefully you ll come back 10-15lb bigger

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Be safe brother, and thank you for all you do.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your service. We're looking forward to your return!

:usa2: