Power Chew's BCAA

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am glad there here because I am getting sick of drinking some many things. Protetin, BCAA, pre WO, Post WO's, etc. I end up using the bathroom to pee like 20 times a day because every supp is a liquid.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made with Xylitol is a HUGE bonus too! It's great for preventing/reversing tooth decay and plaque, 40% less calories and 75% less carbs than sugar, and it's SUPER LOW GI value means it will help control blood sugar!

These would be great to take between meals, espeically if cutting, to keep aminos high (direct use by muscles with free form BCAA), give you enough sugar alcohol to keep you energized and more satiated (less bingeing), get rid of plaque, and stabilize blood sugar! It also helps foster good bacteria in your gut! At 6.6g Xlitol per serving, that's enough to deliver the clinically recommended dose!

Wow, it looks really good! I just ordered it, and looking forward to replacing my ON Chewable Aminos that use not-so-good sugar alcohols that can cause IBS or diarhea. SCORE!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made with Xylitol is a HUGE bonus too! It's great for preventing/reversing tooth decay and plaque, 40% less calories and 75% less carbs than sugar, and it's SUPER LOW GI value means it will help control blood sugar!

These would be great to take between meals, espeically if cutting, to keep aminos high (direct use by muscles with free form BCAA), give you enough sugar alcohol to keep you energized and more satiated (less bingeing), get rid of plaque, and stabilize blood sugar! It also helps foster good bacteria in your gut! At 6.6g Xlitol per serving, that's enough to deliver the clinically recommended dose!

Wow, it looks really good! I just ordered it, and looking forward to replacing my ON Chewable Aminos that use not-so-good sugar alcohols that can cause IBS or diarhea. SCORE!
great info here thanks milas these just keep sounding better and better.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These will be the first powerchews I will be trying. It really will be nice to not have to drink all my aminos. I still will do my normal serving of Xtend pre and post workout, but I will use these along with a couple caps of GEAR throughout the day. Add in some L>-Glutamine chews for an epic BCAA stack!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I am glad there here because I am getting sick of drinking some many things. Protetin, BCAA, pre WO, Post WO's, etc. I end up using the bathroom to pee like 20 times a day because every supp is a liquid.
That is the part the hate I most is the rapid bathroom trips. With my main job I cant afford for lots of potty breaks, plus my sifu does not allow us potty breaks during our 2 hour classes so peeing to much is a no go for me. These would allow me to not have to use the bathroom so much and could increase over all productivity.

thenightmare2

Awards
I want to give these a go with gear eventually looks like a good bcaa protien type stack! How do they taste?

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
These will be the first powerchews I will be trying. It really will be nice to not have to drink all my aminos. I still will do my normal serving of Xtend pre and post workout, but I will use these along with a couple caps of GEAR throughout the day. Add in some L>-Glutamine chews for an epic BCAA stack!!
best thing about these brother, u wont be disappointed. U can throw a few of these in your pocket and chew on them at your own convience.Very comparable to having a pack of candy in your pocket, very hard to stay away from them lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best thing about these brother, u wont be disappointed. U can throw a few of these in your pocket and chew on them at your own convience.Very comparable to having a pack of candy in your pocket, very hard to stay away from them lol
I'm looking forward to these for road trips.

It's a 6.5 hour haul from where I live now to my hometown / where all my family is and I make it more frequently than I'd like (I love getting back to see them; just don't enjoy 900-mile roundtrips). I usually prepare a BCAA mix and pack a cooler with some food, too, but I'll be picking up some of these to snack on while making that drive.

Plus, I'm a recovering fat kid, so I like candy.

Hey, how about sneaking it into the movie theater?! :saevilw:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed bro. Very convenient.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir...finally don't have to feel guilty for eating candy! And getting some decent supplementation along with it ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like most have stated, they can fit anywhere in the day, i plan on still using my bcaa powder during workout, but i'll be using the powerchews bcaa formula for late night and in the middle of the night along with gear for a powerhouse amino stack....also for days when i won't be around my house for extended periods of time i'll take a few with me just in case

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
like most have stated, they can fit anywhere in the day, i plan on still using my bcaa powder during workout, but i'll be using the powerchews bcaa formula for late night and in the middle of the night along with gear for a powerhouse amino stack....also for days when i won't be around my house for extended periods of time i'll take a few with me just in case
I think during workout they are great so you dont have to consume extra liquid volume so you aren't taking multiple bathroom breaks. I know when I use intra shakes I pee A LOT.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think during workout they are great so you dont have to consume extra liquid volume so you aren't taking multiple bathroom breaks. I know when I use intra shakes I pee A LOT.
just lift in adult diapers, you never have to worry about that kind of stuff

alittle trick i learned from the superpump days

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

LOL I remember those days. At least I always was quite regular.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You mean superdump?? I always spent an hour and a half in the gym on that stuff. Hour workout and 30 minutes on the crapper.. :toilet:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
You mean superdump?? I always spent an hour and a half in the gym on that stuff. Hour workout and 30 minutes on the crapper.. :toilet:
At least you were regular lol

Gotta get that N2KS for preworkout then no issues like that

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. What's the bcaa ratio?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2:1:1 I believe.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2:1:1 I believe.

It probably is a 2:1:1, but I'm unable to find anything positive confirming it. The label says proprieteray blend of L-Leucine, L-valine, and L-Isoluecine at 3 grams per serving

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
It probably is a 2:1:1, but I'm unable to find anything positive confirming it. The label says proprieteray blend of L-Leucine, L-valine, and L-Isoluecine at 3 grams per serving
I hate proprietary.... Can anybody confirm?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate proprietary.... Can anybody confirm?
We'll figure it out, but I'd almost bet money it's 2:1:1 (1.5 / .75 / .75).

Either I, or another rep, will have this answer.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks guys.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I just got some in today of the creatine powerchews. And they are very tasty!! :yumyum:
The pre-workout ones would be amazing for during school year. ****ing wake up late and just chew some down and by the time your in class you would be good to go :yup:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some power chews.

and I wish you were the real Stephen Colbert...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the glutamine and I was very impressed they remember me of smarties

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the glutamine and I was very impressed they remember me of smarties
I used to eat Smarties like crack when I was a kid. I loved them things :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Somebody dropped the ball on naming this one

How is it NOT called ChewBCAA's. Cmon, nerds would buy this stuff by the pound man!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How is it NOT called ChewBCAA's. Cmon, nerds would buy this stuff by the pound man!
LOL! Good Star Wars pun!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like it!! Some ChewBaCAA!! :rofl:

And the creatine chews could be CRE-3PO...werchews!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
When my client starts his bulk this will be used intra meals as layne norton instructs for BCAA consumption between meals. So I trust it enough to give it one of my clients, that says something

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my client starts his bulk this will be used intra meals as layne norton instructs for BCAA consumption between meals. So I trust it enough to give it one of my clients, that says something
Good idea! BCAAs are great in between meals and especially pre and post workout when fasting. BCAAs have been a staple of mine since starting intermittent fasting, and I have some BCAA powerchews
On the way that I will throw in there when I get them ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it 2.5-5g Leucine 15-30 minutes before meals with the BCAA? That's what stimulates mTOR and Muscle Protein Synthesis, right? IIRC that's what Layne had recommended, not sure on the other BCAA outside of Leucine, I just don't know what effect they have...

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Is it 2.5-5g Leucine 15-30 minutes before meals with the BCAA? That's what stimulates mTOR and Muscle Protein Synthesis, right? IIRC that's what Layne had recommended, not sure on the other BCAA outside of Leucine, I just don't know what effect they have...
It was 2-3 grams of leucine or BCAA at 5grams in between meals halfway at least according to the rx muscle interview

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was 2-3 grams of leucine or BCAA at 5grams in between meals halfway at least according to the rx muscle interview
Cool, thanks. It seems like the recommendations keep changing, hard to keep up!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just eat the power chews throughout the whole day, couple here, couple there.

There lots of directions you could follow but you ll pretty much be taking them all day...... Which isn't a bad thing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There lots of directions you could follow but you ll pretty much be taking them all day...... Which isn't a bad thing

No not a bad thing at all!! that is the good thing with the BCAA chews....you have a good excuse to take them all day long!!:yup:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

Tons of different ways to do it, you're right

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah too many people get caught up with directions and other info with regards to how they should supplement.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been out surfing pretty regularly since getting out to Hawaii and I'll tell you, I'd love to have one of those little carrying cases with some BCAA chews in it in my board shorts lol. One of the few ways I could get some aminos in without having to go all the way back in to the beach.

I knew surfing wouldn't be incredibly easy, but paddling through insane winds when there's actually small-craft advisories out is a lot of work.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bcaa chews in today.. Put em in my gym bag and chew em right after my w/o. 6 chews.. Man they taste so damn good too!

reta

Awards
Can't wait to try these. I hate drinking this stuff. Gives me an upset stomach.

My MHP Proteins has some but I think its not enough.