Power chews now at ntbm?

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Nice add guys. I'm really liking their bcaas. Very unique product line.

Have any of you guys tried out the pre or creatine? I like the fact that they use creapure.

Any additional products on the horizon?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powerchews FTW! I'll be using the BCAA's and Pre workout soon!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't gotten a chance to try these yet....i think they'd be trouble for me...I'd be eating them like candy :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't gotten a chance to try these yet....i think they'd be trouble for me...I'd be eating them like candy :D
yeah me too, I think id be eating the BCAA"s all day long. The package would last me like 5 days :firedevil: lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The preworkout flavor has a BIT of an after taste I think from either the AAKG or one of the stims. Definitely good still and a good change of pace from chugging powdered drinks. The thing overall is that they're convenient. I took some with me to the gym, slammed my shake post workout and added some GEAR and the Glutamine Chews and have been feeling a little less sore.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the BCAA and glutamine chews!:yumyum:

A real nice addition to the NTBM store! :bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only that, but the Xylitol used in them has lots of health benefits for dental, blood glucose, gut, and ocerall health! Just 2-3 doses of PowerChews and you get all the clinically proven health benefits!

So use this in-between meals and you get the Xylitol benefits as well as the effects from a fully efficacious dose of supplements!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The preworkout flavor has a BIT of an after taste I think from either the AAKG or one of the stims. Definitely good still and a good change of pace from chugging powdered drinks. The thing overall is that they're convenient. I took some with me to the gym, slammed my shake post workout and added some GEAR and the Glutamine Chews and have been feeling a little less sore.
sounds like a nice combo here

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only that, but the Xylitol used in them has lots of health benefits for dental, blood glucose, gut, and ocerall health! Just 2-3 doses of PowerChews and you get all the clinically proven health benefits!

So use this in-between meals and you get the Xylitol benefits as well as the effects from a fully efficacious dose of supplements!
So let me get this straight...its gym candy that's ALSO good for me and my teeth?!!

I gotta get some of these!!:bigok:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Thats the only *downside* lol if you can even call that a downside. I figure supplements I actually enjoy taking are a major upside

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats the only *downside* lol if you can even call that a downside. I figure supplements I actually enjoy taking are a major upside
You have a valid point :yup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess you can get older and still enjoy candy like stuff and it actually be good for you. ;)

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
to give a perfectly honest review, i have tried all of them..pre-work has the least desirable taste but still tastes decent ..All the other powerchews taste amazing and EXACTLY the same, they taste just like candy but are actually real supps that work great!they remind me of sweettarts,which i used to love as a child

a+ product imo .. chewable supps that work just as good or better then most pills or liquid drinks and taste amazing

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
Nice add guys. I'm really liking their bcaas. Very unique product line.

Have any of you guys tried out the pre or creatine? I like the fact that they use creapure.

Any additional products on the horizon?
creatine is my favorite..after finishing the loading phase i started to notice increased endurance,great energy bursts in the gym and i deff felt a strength increase in my muscles during work outs.i already desribed they taste EXACTLY like sweettarts candy but without the sugar so i wont go into that area.

After the great taste of this product,i was expecting a big let down in the performance area(almost to good to be true) but to my pleasant suprised powerchews creatine worked and it worked very well.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Damn, I'm definitely going to pick up the creatine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supplements that taste like candy, it really doesn't get much better than that

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I know, i worried my package is only going to last a week.
That's gonna be the hardest part is to not over do it, which is why you just buy all the varieties or at least the basics. The preworkout chews, the BCAA, and the creatine. That way you are getting a good amount of good tasting candy sups per day.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
That's gonna be the hardest part is to not over do it, which is why you just buy all the varieties or at least the basics. The preworkout chews, the BCAA, and the creatine. That way you are getting a good amount of good tasting candy sups per day.
That's not a bad idea.

I'm thinking 50g of creatine daily would be a bad idea if one was to go on a power chews binge haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not a bad idea.

I'm thinking 50g of creatine daily would be a bad idea if one was to go on a power chews binge haha
Imagine what you would be like going on a powerchews preworkout chewing spree. Everyone would see you stimmed to hell and think you were on crack. :woohoo:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Imagine what you would be like going on a powerchews preworkout chewing spree. Everyone would see you stimmed to hell and think you were on crack. :woohoo:
LMAO:32::trink26: