View Poll Results: Who made the biggest transformation in 3 months time.

Voters
153. This poll is closed
  • oufinny

0 0%
  • VolcomX311

3 1.96%
  • GJohnson7385

0 0%
  • bader85

0 0%
  • Milas

19 12.42%
  • jherman08

4 2.61%
  • Legacyfighter

8 5.23%
  • DreamWeaver

49 32.03%
  • quarcus

52 33.99%
  • jason1000

0 0%
  • Onlychevy6

5 3.27%
  • Zetuex

0 0%
  • outkastjoe

0 0%
  • djbombsquad

13 8.50%

Needtobuildmuscle and nutraplanet transformation contest voteing thread. Lets vote.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yah sorry ... minds going ... lol

by the way swole and erase nice stack I have a log going ... Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks appreciate your support...

No Prob... you deserve it!!!!

-utr
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UponThisRock View Post
    You guys look great!!! Dreamweaver has my vote!!!!

-utr
    Thanks for signing up to vote, hope you stick around the boards some more!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks for signing up to vote, hope you stick around the boards some more!
    I am all for fair game. Having someone signup, then vote as their first post doesnt seem legit enough to count. Just my 2cents.
    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I am all for fair game. Having someone signup, then vote as their first post doesnt seem legit enough to count. Just my 2cents.
    Yah and I did not do that, just my 2 cents and I agree with you... I did not know the person till just now. I believe there was a person from my work that did this though, I think it's Blueleader who I thought had already signed up before. So if you guys want remove that one too. Just to let you know though there are others that have these kinds of votes....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and I did not do that, just my 2 cents and I agree with you... I did not know the person till just now. I believe there was a person from my work that did this though, I think it's Blueleader who I thought had already signed up before. So if you guys want remove that one too. Just to let you know though there are others that have these kinds of votes....
    Ok I checked all my votes and I was right there are 2 votes that signed up in May, if you guys want to have these removed then I am all for it. I will suggest others to the same. I apologize I did not mean for this to happen. The person from my work Blueleader expressed interest in this board in February or March and I assumed that they had signed up then. The person who just posted here UponthisRock I don't think signed up to vote in this contest but did sign up after the voting started I believe. We have to draw the line somewhere.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok I checked all my votes and I was right there are 2 votes that signed up in May, if you guys want to have these removed then I am all for it. I will suggest others to the same. I apologize I did not mean for this to happen. The person from my work Blueleader expressed interest in this board in February or March and I assumed that they had signed up then. The person who just posted here UponthisRock I don't think signed up to vote in this contest but did sign up after the voting started I believe. We have to draw the line somewhere.
    Yeah, Doug and I PM'd about all the voting yesterday. I don't believe he'd do anything deceitful like that. Doug is good people. Vote boosting is not uncommon in on-line voting though, Quarcus knows that all too well from some of his other contests!

We're all men competing here at AM, and should not let some cash erode our values and ethics. It really cheapens the hard work we all put in if it's just a popularity contest. In full disclosure I have PM'd folks to come vote, but never asked for a single vote for myself.

I hope that it remains a fair contest, and I'm sure Nate understands this better than any of us. May the best men win!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, Doug and I PM'd about all the voting yesterday. I don't believe he'd do anything deceitful like that. Doug is good people. Vote boosting is not uncommon in on-line voting though, Quarcus knows that all too well from some of his other contests!

We're all men competing here at AM, and should not let some cash erode our values and ethics. It really cheapens the hard work we all put in if it's just a popularity contest. In full disclosure I have PM'd folks to come vote, but never asked for a single vote for myself.

I hope that it remains a fair contest, and I'm sure Nate understands this better than any of us. May the best men win!
    Well said, my man... Incidently I just talked to Bluehealer and I was right he did registier a couple months ago... So it's only the one guy and he seems like a good guy too, I am sure he did not mean any harm.. If you guys want to take his vote away from mine that's ok by me but I don't feel that he registered just to vote.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

Yeah, Doug is a great guy. I was not even remotely suggesting that he would do that. It just happened that the vote went his way (which he did do an awesome job on the transformation) but it is about awesome cash prizes and everyone put in the work. With that said the new person might be here to stay, might have completely read through the transformation thread and voted Dreamweaver as many have.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    Yeah, Doug is a great guy. I was not even remotely suggesting that he would do that. It just happened that the vote went his way (which he did do an awesome job on the transformation) but it is about awesome cash prizes and everyone put in the work. With that said the new person might be here to stay, might have completely read through the transformation thread and voted Dreamweaver as many have.
    Thanks guys, I did not think you guys were trying to acuse me but I just didn't want others to think that I solicited outside this board to get votes...

I told my wife not to vote for me cuz she registered yesterday and I told one of my trainees not to as I don't believe she's registered. I agree totally with you that outsiders should not be voting on this.

11. I hope that those who do join up, stick with it and participate on the boards and with NTBM! That's bi-winning!

12. I think quarcus should come in first. DreamWeaver and DJbombsquad tied for second or third.

13. Quote Originally Posted by leofontaine View Post
    I think quarcus should come in first. DreamWeaver and DJbombsquad tied for second or third.
    4 of Djbombsquads votes are from people who joined the board May 5th or later, if you read the posts previous you will see that we don't think these votes will be permissible... that seems to be the general consensus...

14. just checkin in on how this is doing

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    4 of Djbombsquads votes are from people who joined the board May 5th or later, if you read the posts previous you will see that we don't think these votes will be permissible... that seems to be the general consensus...
    Oops make that 5...

16. Looks like you have runner up there DW...nice job!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Looks like you have runner up there DW...nice job!!
    Thanks .. too bad I ran out of time 10 days after I was down another 6 lbs, still would have been hard pressed to do what quarcus did.

I have another really good log going now that I am on lean gains, some of you guys are already watching but here's the link. There's some wicked discussion going down over there about glycogen and glucagon.,,

Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains

18. looks like milas gets 3rd!!!

congrats to the winners..........and to all who competed!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like milas gets 3rd!!!

congrats to the winners..........and to all who competed!!!!
    Milas did an awesome job and deserves it! Good job Milas!!
    Recoverbro Elite

20. nice back jherman seriously, massive V out of nowhere! i strongly believe good physiques are built from the back to the front, very good job!

lou

21. Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    nice back jherman seriously, massive V out of nowhere! i strongly believe good physiques are built from the back to the front, very good job!

lou
    Well said, I think that there is a lot of potential there, he really surprised me. In a year or so he will be unbeatable... Stick with it man you'll be a star...

22. Who's the guy in the 9th post?

Do. Want. His. Manly man. Beard!

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well said, I think that there is a lot of potential there, he really surprised me. In a year or so he will be unbeatable... Stick with it man you'll be a star...
    Yeh he had a great transformation and he definitely has a bright future ahead of him
    Recoverbro Elite

24. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Who's the guy in the 9th post?

Do. Want. His. Manly man. Beard!
    His real and full name is Quarcus. He is actually a government robot that is trained to act semi human like. He looks really lean and muscular during the transformation because the titanium skeleton is starting to show under the skin. Don't let people talk you into believing he is human. Humans dont accomplish what he did. Also, humans don't grow beards that thick. That is the beard the government built for the prototype robot named Quarcus.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    His real and full name is Quarcus. He is actually a government robot that is trained to act semi human like. He looks really lean and muscular during the transformation because the titanium skeleton is starting to show under the skin. Don't let people talk you into believing he is human. Humans dont accomplish what he did. Also, humans don't grow beards that thick. That is the beard the government built for the prototype robot named Quarcus.
    Lol....Quarcus is the new terminator sent back to find Sarah Connor. He is also known as Cyberdyne systems model T-2000
    Recoverbro Elite

26. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    You a funny guy.... Yah that is probably the most amazing transformation I have ever seen.

27. I will review votes and I will have last say in if they count or not. All comments will be taken into consideration however this is nothing we need to even argue about..

28. Awesome job to all who entered. It takes a lot of dedication, time, resolve and just plain big ole balls to make the transformations you guys made. My hats off to all contenders.

29. props to all you guys, huge progess

30. wow, def some amazing work done by all...obvious that lots of sweat and effort was invested by all participants!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 231
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:38 AM
  2. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:06 AM