Forma Stanzol bottle not nearly full

raptor20561

Awards
So I just got my bottle of Formastanzol and the bottle is only 3/5 of the way filled :grumpy:

Anyone else have the same experience? I seriously doubt there's 600 pumps of liquid inside of this bottle (60 servings at 10 pumps per serving).

My bottle is not NEARLY as filled as the sample picture on the website.

https://www.mrsupps.com/\images\products\18\forma-stanzol.jpg

raptor20561

Awards
just read on elitefitness that the bottle is supposed to be half empty to allow "room for shaking"

Am I supposed to shake the bottle before applying? Never read that anywhere and don't see why I would have to...

If the bottle is supposed to be half empty, I will be keeping a strict record of how many servings I get from this bottle before I consider buying another :)

Edit:

I think the best thing would be if I weighed the bottle. Does anyone know how much the formastanzol bottle is supposed to weigh in total? I'll just toss it on the scale to make sure it got filled properly. Thanks!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used the Formastanozol yet (though I will be in a couple months) so I can't comment from experience, but it is my understanding that there is a decent amount of space in there in a full container just as there is in tubs of protein, preworkouts, etc. so I really don't think there is anything to worry about. Mrsupps does off a money back guarantee if not completely satisfied, but I doubt there is anything to be concerned with...;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got my bottle of Formastanzol and the bottle is only 3/5 of the way filled :grumpy:

Anyone else have the same experience? I seriously doubt there's 600 pumps of liquid inside of this bottle (60 servings at 10 pumps per serving).

I've got 2 bottles of it and they're both around half full. That's how they come bud, just an oversized bottle. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOGO SALE... WHEN

We are still waiting on the word too bro:ponder:

I know Nate said something about the only thing we are waiting on is for the next big shipment of Forma and Hella

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just dug up part of what Nate posted...

My friends. Mrsupps.com is waiting on two things before it has the largest sale it has ever had in the history of its making.

1. For the next huge shipment of helladrol to come in
2. For the next huge shipment of forma-stanzol to come in.

Once Mrsupps.com has enough of these two products to back up the sale it is about to kick off we will announce the Mrsupps.com Best damn sale ever sale.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
just read on elitefitness that the bottle is supposed to be half empty to allow "room for shaking"

Am I supposed to shake the bottle before applying? Never read that anywhere and don't see why I would have to...

If the bottle is supposed to be half empty, I will be keeping a strict record of how many servings I get from this bottle before I consider buying another :)

Edit:

I think the best thing would be if I weighed the bottle. Does anyone know how much the formastanzol bottle is supposed to weigh in total? I'll just toss it on the scale to make sure it got filled properly. Thanks!
I used forma for a 4 week PCT averaging from 4-7 pumps, mostly 7 pumps for 3 weeks and I still have enough for another full PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used forma for a 4 week PCT averaging from 4-7 pumps, mostly 7 pumps for 3 weeks and I still have enough for another full PCT.
I have heard that you can get a couple PCTs out of it at a decent dosage, so that is a big plus:bigok:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got alot of pumps outta my bottle and it looked like yours. its normal for the bottle to look this way.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Totally normal, that is how most bottles look but trust me if you dose it generously, it can last you a year...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, why do so many people say NOT to use forma for PCT? what gives?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what people you are referring to, but I encourage the use of Formastanozol in PCT. Not standalone however depending on the compound. Most things I would still recommend a SERM for..

raptor20561

Awards

It's hormonal so it could cause a rebound effect once you stop it. Don't know if it actually does this, but that's what people say.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what people you are referring to, but I encourage the use of Formastanozol in PCT. Not standalone however depending on the compound. Most things I would still recommend a SERM for..
Formestane thread in anabolics forums, or pct forums.

I have forma on hand, and will end up using it during my cut. Too much conflicting info re PCT use.

Back on topic though, my bottle was also about half full, and I have read that this is normal.

One question though, is it affected by heat? IE-shipping box left out in sun all afternoon?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Left out one day in the sun inside a package shouldn't effect it. Continuous exposure to high temps probably would though

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people are concerned with the conversion of Formastane into an active steroid, something like 4-hydroxytest IIRC? From what I recall, the conversion is minimal and wouldn't be enough for concern. I think it's best to look at the original use of Formestane as a SERM, and recognize it's viable and effective for PCT or other times.

Tell you what, if MrSupps sends me a bottle I'll be glad to use Forma-Stanzol as part of the PCT for my next cycle, and if my nuts don't fall off we'll call it good! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's some info from Nate himself in a thread here at AM:

"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1977910/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2123133
http://books.google.com/books?id=yyQ...20men.&f=false
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9831486

In each of these studies we can see that despite that fact that 4-hydroxyandrostenedione has also ( in some studies) shown to be a "very weak prohormone" to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone, as an aromatase inhibitor it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties. The use of 4-hydroxy 4-androstenedione gradually increase androgen levels while simultaneously decreasing estrogen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Natural androgen production is increased by the stimulation of the hypothalamic pituitary axis via an increase in luteinizing hormone (LH) levels coupled by the direct stimulation of testosterone by 4-hydroxy 4-androstenedione. Luteinizing hormone (LH) is responsible for the production of total serum testosterone and testicular function. Formastane gives a gradual decrease in estrogen blood concentration which produces a signal of the hypothalamic pituitary ( again despite its very weak conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone).

Whatever "weak conversion activity" it may have is more than compensated for by its ability to drop estrogen levels. This action of course reduces the suppressive signal estrogen sends to your brain.

In all of these studies Formastane was shown to suppress estrogen concentrations at levels that were not high enough to suppress gonadotropins . "

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think people are concerned with the conversion of Formastane into an active steroid, something like 4-hydroxytest IIRC? From what I recall, the conversion is minimal and wouldn't be enough for concern. I think it's best to look at the original use of Formestane as a SERM, and recognize it's viable and effective for PCT or other times.

Tell you what, if MrSupps sends me a bottle I'll be glad to use Forma-Stanzol as part of the PCT for my next cycle, and if my nuts don't fall off we'll call it good! :D
Its also considering damage to lipids when estrogen is suppressed/very low for a long period of time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true with any AI and/or SERM. Moderation is key, and not crushing estrogen but controlling it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true with any AI and/or SERM. Moderation is key, and not crushing estrogen but controlling it.
BINGO!!

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Formestane thread in anabolics forums, or pct forums.

I have forma on hand, and will end up using it during my cut. Too much conflicting info re PCT use.

Back on topic though, my bottle was also about half full, and I have read that this is normal.

One question though, is it affected by heat? IE-shipping box left out in sun all afternoon?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
I've used aromasin in my pcts for years now. I've replaced aromasin in my pct with formastanzol. Five pumps twice a day tapering down to three pumps. I feel my recovery is good, but I have no bloods unfortunately to back this up.

I'm definitely gonna do pre and post bloods with my summer cycle. I will use forma on cycle and during pct. I'll post those bloods when the time comes.

Hopefully that will help to clear some of this up.