PCT suggestions

rock0505

Awards
Current PCT after 3 month heavy cycle. HCGenerate last 3 weeks of cycle. PCT is Forma stanzol, unleashed, post cycle by NTBM. Also nolva Day 1-80mg days 2-10 40mgs Days 10-30 20mg Very new to PCT's and such but did months of research but I'm sure there are things here ppl would change or leave out. Any advice is appreciated!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro. I would try to find a bottle of Phytoserms if you can as it will only make things easier. The HCGen will last one wk into PCT if your dosing 5 caps ED.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the setup you have you you got everything I would use.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks nice to me also.
i would have probibly ran the OTC stuff after finishing the nolva. just me if i did pct.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like adding natty stuff at the week 3 point in PCT. By that time with a SERM you're test level is getting back up, and you can use it to free up the higher test (or boost it further). Phytoserms is a good one for that since it boosts test, has the 3,4 divanil to free up that test, and also controls estrogen without crushing it. I've used it in PCT, and enjoyed it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a well planned PCT to me bud ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How did things work out for you bro?? Would like to hear a follow up on your experience?

rock0505

Awards
starting it tomorrow actually. if you would like to kno after the 4-5 weeks i can hit u up then

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
starting it tomorrow actually. if you would like to kno after the 4-5 weeks i can hit u up then
You should run a log bro! :yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man definitely throw a log up in our section

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I had a setup very similar this but I used Phyto Serms as well and timed my HcGenerate a little different, but I had GREAT results with the NTBM products.

link to my old log if you are interested. Lots of good info in there

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/172300-morrys-effin-pct.html

And def log it bro, we are all interested and will follow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah I love the PCT the only thing I would do is add S4...I really love S4! Vascularity has been high and so has strength...now vision problem either.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I love the PCT the only thing I would do is add S4...I really love S4! Vascularity has been high and so has strength...now vision problem either.
S4 is great stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it in PCT. It is supposedly somewhat suppressive, and you don't want something suppressive in PCT. I would do something more like what I did in my last PCT. Run Ostarine through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, and bridge into S4 after that.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 is great stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it in PCT. It is supposedly somewhat suppressive, and you don't want something suppressive in PCT. I would do something more like what I did in my last PCT. Run Ostarine through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, and bridge into S4 after that.
Osta's the cats ass :saevilw:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Osta's the cats ass :saevilw:
I've heard that too but a lot of people have ran it during PCT. I got 16 days left on PCT...I guess I'll stop it and ran it afterward.

I was running osta before I ran S4 but S4...man I'm more vascular, strengths up, and it almost has the same taste.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
S4 is def more "potent" than Osta, but was suppressive IMO.

That being said, a natty test booster should get things going again. Phyto Serms worked well for me.

I effed up and didn't PCT my S4 and lost most of the mass. I won't be doing that again.

The vision sides would keep me from re using it as well.

Osta was the sh1t for me. I loved it!!! It will def be in my next PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 is def more "potent" than Osta, but was suppressive IMO.

That being said, a natty test booster should get things going again. Phyto Serms worked well for me.

I effed up and didn't PCT my S4 and lost most of the mass. I won't be doing that again.

The vision sides would keep me from re using it as well.

Osta was the sh1t for me. I loved it!!! It will def be in my next PCT.
I agree 100%...ostarine is the shiiit!!

Rickg1953

Awards
I have a bottle of DAA Pure and Formadrol Extreme. Are these two a good stack? I am new to these products. I am 58 and am looking for a boost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of DAA Pure and Formadrol Extreme. Are these two a good stack? I am new to these products. I am 58 and am looking for a boost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would say that should give you a nice boost of your natural test, increase libido, and should work pretty good for a boost

Rickg1953

Awards
What dosage would you recommend for a 4 week cycle?

Rickg1953

Awards

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3g DAA and 3 caps Formadrol every day. DAA can be in a single dose (many do it pre-workout with a shake/powder), Formadrol spread out AM, afternoon, and PM.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem bro, that's what were all here for :)