NTBM Demo Saturday Apr 30th! DC/Arlington VA

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If any of you are in the DC/Arlington, VA area this saturday I will be doing a demo from 12-3pm at Arlington Nutrition Corner. This is the wholesale supplement store I work at on sundays.

Aside from that, there will be a few other demos going on in the store along with lots of product blowouts, samples, free neck/back massages, and more!

Come out and say what's up if you're in the area. And most importantly come get some free $hit lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice! If I was closer I'd drop in. Cool idea!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, hopefully some of the DC/Arlington AM members can make it out!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know if Obama shows up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, its about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me..
LOL that's a long ass drive....but I think there is a bodybuilding show in Alexandria, VA later in the day which is close to Arlington. Maybe you could make a day out of it and hit the store/demo and then go to the show.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Dark man, I would have loved to have come out, I just saw this, but have family plans this weekend. I will def come out this summer bro and stop by on a Sunday when you are there and pic up some supps for sure..Anyway, hope all goes well and have a good weekend..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live south of Chicago, so not really in the cards for me, but good luck with the demo bro!! It sounds like a good idea for anyone that lives close. I'm sure you'll get a good amount of people

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dark man, I would have loved to have come out, I just saw this, but have family plans this weekend. I will def come out this summer bro and stop by on a Sunday when you are there and pic up some supps for sure..Anyway, hope all goes well and have a good weekend..SJ
That's cool man. We are open from 11-6 on Sundays so you can stop in anytime then or you can come out for the next demo :bigok:

I live south of Chicago, so not really in the cards for me, but good luck with the demo bro!! It sounds like a good idea for anyone that lives close. I'm sure you'll get a good amount of people
Haha yea I figured....it seems like most of the AM NTBM team is either from IL or used to be from IL at some point. I'm originally from Morton, IL which is right outside of peoria, IL - about 2.5 hours south of chitown

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah bro for sure. When is the next demo gunna be. I night take the fam out to DC over the summer for a few days and would def love to stop by. Iw ould come by sooner, but damn bro, I look like total Sh*t since being layed up from teh surgery. I looked at myself in teh mirror this morning and thought, damn, I just look like teh average dude walking down the street. Bro, talk about depression, I wangt to hide in a cave..LOL

Def gunna came out bro..SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yah bro for sure. When is the next demo gunna be. I night take the fam out to DC over the summer for a few days and would def love to stop by. Iw ould come by sooner, but damn bro, I look like total Sh*t since being layed up from teh surgery. I looked at myself in teh mirror this morning and thought, damn, I just look like teh average dude walking down the street. Bro, talk about depression, I wangt to hide in a cave..LOL

Def gunna came out bro..SJ
I'm not sure. I'll have to get with Metroba and discuss that. I would love to do a demo once a month but we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe we can work it out so you can be in DC when we are doing the demo. You can meet the store owner too, he's a cool guy. Big as $hit too....he's a top IFPA competitor.

Don't worry about it man. It's not like I'm a pro BBer or anything. I'm 205lb and sitting around 14% w/no abs. But i'm still bigger than the average dude lol. You'll bounce back soon man....muscle memory is an awesome thing!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah I know. I already had to go through that last year after being hospitalized. I lost alot of size in a month, and it took two months of hard work to get it back. This time its going to be harder for sure, but I am actually taking this opportunity to do something different. I am a powerlifter by nature. Thats has always been my thing. Powerlifting and strongman training and competitions. So as far as abs, I rarely see the outline of them when I am at my best shape, LOL. But in all seriousness, I am changing things up for once and am going to try the bodybuilding route. I want to get ripped as sh*t for once and see how I like it. Strength has always been important to me so that is going to be a hurdle I have to get through and over. Anyway, I can finally start training next week so there is some excitement coming, LOL..SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yea I figured....it seems like most of the AM NTBM team is either from IL or used to be from IL at some point. I'm originally from Morton, IL which is right outside of peoria, IL - about 2.5 hours south of chitown
We've got Morton, Champaign, Galesburg and Chi-burbs all covered with reps...lol. It's crazy.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yah I know. I already had to go through that last year after being hospitalized. I lost alot of size in a month, and it took two months of hard work to get it back. This time its going to be harder for sure, but I am actually taking this opportunity to do something different. I am a powerlifter by nature. Thats has always been my thing. Powerlifting and strongman training and competitions. So as far as abs, I rarely see the outline of them when I am at my best shape, LOL. But in all seriousness, I am changing things up for once and am going to try the bodybuilding route. I want to get ripped as sh*t for once and see how I like it. Strength has always been important to me so that is going to be a hurdle I have to get through and over. Anyway, I can finally start training next week so there is some excitement coming, LOL..SJ
You know what you gotta do....KTS :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got Morton, Champaign, Galesburg and Chi-burbs all covered with reps...lol. It's crazy.

haha thats right man...you arent the only Beast from the midwest..:saevilw:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know you were a Chitown guy, grew up there. You must be a glutton for punishment, the cold drove me away years ago.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
barrington/ palatine area checking in here for the Chicago guys...i miss chicago.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know you were a Chitown guy, grew up there. You must be a glutton for punishment, the cold drove me away years ago.
Yeh the only thing tying me down to it is job and family...otherwise I would go farther south..lol