Up and Coming N2BM Contest

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I just want to give all you guys/girls a heads up. In the next 4 to 6 weeks, Needto and I will be running a 10 to 12 week all Natty Supp contest over at Need2BuildMuscle in the KTS PLAZA Forum. This forum is for members who wish to sell their own supplements (legal supps, old supps you have laying around that you are not going to use), kinda like Ebay..Anyway, I am still ironing out the details with Needto, but it will be for members who are interested in only running natty supps, ie, HcGenerate, Gear, Forged Burner, Need2Slin, any "natural" supps etc, and the member(s) with the biggest transformation will win. We will be asking for before and after photos as well. The contest will be similar to the Need2BuildMuscle Contest that just ended, for the exception of "NO" AAS or PH/DS (ie, Beastdrol, Helladrol, Katana..Etc).

The winner(s) will recieve a free Need2BuildMuscle Contributor and/or Classifeds Holder Account (both which give you many more options over at N2BM go check them out) from NeedtogetAAS. Sorry, but no cash prizes in this one..There will be some free N2BM supps to the winner (s)along with the account(s), but the exact amount has not been decided as of yet. Details to follow over the next few weeks..I hope some of you will partake in this one, especially if you missed out on the last one..Take care everyone..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I dont want this to drop down to far. But yah guys, another contest is up and coming and i hope some of you will get involved with this. Another way to keep improving the physique..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. I just want to give all you guys/girls a heads up. In the next 4 to 6 weeks, Needto and I will be running a 10 to 12 week all Natty Supp contest over at Need2BuildMuscle in the KTS PLAZA Forum. This forum is for members who wish to sell their own supplements (legal supps, old supps you have laying around that you are not going to use), kinda like Ebay..Anyway, I am still ironing out the details with Needto, but it will be for members who are interested in only running natty supps, ie, HcGenerate, Gear, Forged Burner, Need2Slin, any "natural" supps etc, and the member(s) with the biggest transformation will win. We will be asking for before and after photos as well. The contest will be similar to the Need2BuildMuscle Contest that just ended, for the exception of "NO" AAS or PH/DS (ie, Beastdrol, Helladrol, Katana..Etc).

The winner(s) will recieve a free Need2BuildMuscle Contributor and/or Classifeds Holder Account (both which give you many more options over at N2BM go check them out) from NeedtogetAAS. Sorry, but no cash prizes in this one..There will be some free N2BM supps to the winner (s)along with the account(s), but the exact amount has not been decided as of yet. Details to follow over the next few weeks..I hope some of you will partake in this one, especially if you missed out on the last one..Take care everyone..SJ

Sounds like a nice contest to get in on, and a great oppurtunity for all the natty folks out there :bigok:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting another cycle in about 8 weeks so I'm out...lol
Yah thatw as my plan, except I was going to start real soon. But since i am running this contest, I might do a natty now and PH/Ds later. Still not really sure..SJ

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. Im just started my"transformation" so I may need to jump on this.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks fun for natty peeps. Another good contest :yup::yup:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
JohnnyNutz, yo my brotha, I see you are excited to get going and that nice to see. Just a reminder, as stated in the original thread, this up and coming need2Build Muscle All Natty KTS Plaza Transformation contest is about four to 6 weeks out before starting. Once the contest starts I will be asking for before pictures at that time. I am glad you are continuing your training, but I dont know if you want to hold off on strating a log until the contest starts as that is what I will be asking..As far as supplements go, although teh details are not ironed out yet, however, you will have to include some of N2BM or RLS or MrSupps (no PH/Ds) products but I dont see why you cant use other products that are not made by them etc. Will iron out details as time goes on..Take care..SJ

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Like I said I jumped the gun. Ill just keep it up and stay off until the time comes.LOL

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cool idea!
i got a few M1D (lgs newer version) maybe i can pess some off there. ;-)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be there!

Can I get a ruling on Natadrol? Is that "natural" or not?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Haha bro, we will be coming out with more details down thr road..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha bro, we will be coming out with more details down thr road..SJ
Cool. Hey, I can't remember what thread it was but you were asking my impression of adding Dermacrine to your stack. I think week 1-4 would be best, any mild suppression would be dealt with handily in the remaining weeks of the cycle. Is it "natural" though?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
That's just it, is it natural. DHEA is like border line, I don't know yet. I will probably PM Needto on this to get his expertise as far as this goes..

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, BRB buying out AndroSeries... ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
LOL, BRB buying out AndroSeries... ;)
hahahahhahaha, ANDROMASS MILAS..

I actually PMed Needto and I am waiting for a response from him. I was thinking along the line of no, as far as derma goes but yes for Formastane. But if needto thinks its something that could still be added and would still consider the cycle "natural" then I would be ok with allowing contestants to use it. Sh*t, I would add it to my natty stack I started today, that would be great. I would run it and 4 or 5 pumps a day for the first four weeks..

Anyway, I will let you know what he says..

SJ

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, whats's up. I am just looking for some feedback from everyone. Do you feel that DHEA is a natty supplement, (RLS Dermacrine Topical) or do you consider it to be a prohormone, which is what I think it is.

I am asking, because I am running a Natty stack and was on the table about adding this. Also, some future competitiors have been asking me if they are allowing Dermacrine in the up and coming N2BM KTS PLAZA all Natty Transformation Contest. I am waiting to hear back from some other people about this, but in the meantime I am looking to see what you guys think. Furthermore, if the concesus was or is that Dermacrine is not natty, however, everyone or most would be in favor of allowing Dermacrine in the upcoming contest, that is something that could be considered as well..

Anyway, I am just trying to get some ideas..

If most people agreed that it could be used in the upcoming contest, I would think it should be limited to just dhea caps/tabs/sublinqual etc (any brand) Primordial Performance Dermacrine LV, (PP Dermacrine Topical-RLS Dermacrine Topical) and the new up and coming RLS Derma..

Also, I want to add that one of the reasons this contest is not starting for 4 to 6 weeks is to allow some time for the natty supps to get back in stock, ie, HcGenerate, Bridge, Phytoserms, Derma, unleasded, etc. Now, in no way am I saying these supps will be in stock by then because I do not know that for sure. I am basically hoping that is the case and competitors will be able to buy them for this competition if they need them..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Anyway else want to get in on the voting, Yes or No for Dermacrine/DHEA.

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No DHEA in a natty competition, opens the door for all the isomers...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont have a preference. Natadrol would be classified as a non steriod product and I woyld think it would be ok to add as well. Just my .02

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah we'll see as time goes on. Not really sure yet. I could just limit it do the new RLS Dermacine Topical, as long as its available to everyone..so there's a thought..

SJ

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
This could be a lot of fun and providing coaching is aloud I will be totally down.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I want to see what is & what not is allowed. People will see DHEA and think Dermacrine is alllowed when you may be talking about a pill...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I might just allow RLS Dermacrine Topical period. Or I might allow all DHEA products, it really depends. Of I might not allow it at all..Ultimiately though, it will be up to Needto cause he is the boss..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update..

I was contacted by Needto, and he stated that the Dermacrine Topical will be considered a Natty product and members will be able to use it for the umcoming Natty contest at N2BM. Dont worry, the contest will not begun until RLS has it in stock and everyone who wants to use it gets the chance to buy it if they choose. Stay tuned for further details..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update..

I was contacted by Needto, and he stated that the Dermacrine Topical will be considered a Natty product and members will be able to use it for the umcoming Natty contest at N2BM. Dont worry, the contest will not begun until RLS has it in stock and everyone who wants to use it gets the chance to buy it if they choose. Stay tuned for further details..

SJ

That sounds good man!! I agree with Nates decision to ok the Transaderm (Dermacrine) topical for use in the competition:bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna stock up...

Sooooo, could I slip some bulk powder into dat der Transderm... ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Did you decide if it will be full physique based or will be there be a strength component as well.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Did you decide if it will be full physique based or will be there be a strength component as well.

Yah man, it is going to be the member who makes the biggest transformation in their physique, whether thats going from really overweight to a nice muscular body or from being very skinny to having a lean muscular body, etc. But you have given me an idea for something else possibly in the future.

Thank you..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I transform from sleekness to fatness in a major way? I mean, like putting on 30lbs of fat? That would be the BIGGEST transformation ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Can I transform from sleekness to fatness in a major way? I mean, like putting on 30lbs of fat? That would be the BIGGEST transformation ;)

Bwahahahahahhahaha. Well you could def bulk up and again and gain 30 pounds of fat and then lose it for the contest..:rasp:

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Leeeeeeeeeean gaining right now... Though it's not as lean as I hoped!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, BTW, keep an eye out for Transaderm at RLS. It should be out real soon and this product will be allowed to be used in the N2BM KTS PLAZA Natty Contest coming up within the next few weeks..I know I am gunna get some just to have in my supply..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, BTW, keep an eye out for Transaderm at RLS. It should be out real soon and this product will be allowed to be used in the N2BM KTS PLAZA Natty Contest coming up within the next few weeks..I know I am gunna get some just to have in my supply..

SJ
Sounds good!! I'm planning on picking some up myself when it comes in ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I will be doing this or not. Will see where shelby has me at that point. I am mostly concerned with Illinois Strongest man than anything

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I will be doing this or not. Will see where shelby has me at that point. I am mostly concerned with Illinois Strongest man than anything

Def bro, focus on that. I love powerlifting and strongman, however, I just cant train like that it this time with the surgery I had a few months ago. I am picking up Farmers walk and a yoke real soon. I already have a few things such as heavy tires, sledgehammers, concrete blocks, sled, etc, and love training that way. That is my plan down the road to enter a contest as well..I already competed in powerlifting meets in the past, now its time for a strongm,an comp and I cant wait till next year..

SJ