Indysoccer16 AM / PM Log.......Man this stuff works

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting this log up. I actually started taking the products about a week ago but have had headache after headache and I havent had a chance to post on here much.

Anywho last week I started dealing with my insurance trying to get my money for my bike and still dealing with it, so I didnt get to hit the gym as hard as I wanted to and I was really stressed trying to figure out what was going to happen so I didn't eat the best....

But.....
I started the the AM/PM stack last Mon and I weighed in at 189 monday morning. Well after a messed up week, Sat I went to the gym hesitant to step on the scale and when I finally did I looked down and I was at 178?????!!!!?????
WTF, I thought the scale was wrong, so I went home after my workout drank my shake and stepped on my scale there and it read 177.5
I thought I had lost my mind, but then I started looking in the mirror and I realized something, I had two abs, and I could see my ribs, something I haven't seen in a long long time. Then on Monday when I hit the gym people were asking what I had changed in my routine because I was looking more shredded than ever. The woman asked if I was taking something today so I know this stuff is working.
And I know someone in the gym is thinking, wtf is he taking that I didn't steal from him already :blackeye:

Sorry for the rambling I am going to turn this into a log now and start detailing how things are going.

First impressions

Need2slin - I love this stuff, I was a lucky logger for it about 2 years ago when I first started getting back into lifting and Nathan was nice enough to give me a chance. Well it worked great then, and its working even better now with this stack. I have noticed that bloat has gone down, and my stomach lost about an inch already, the woman said my shorts are starting to actually buckle from tightening down my belt

Adderllin - this is one of my favorite offerings from NTBM ever. I am not super sensitive to stims, but I cant tolerate a bunch either. I def know if I have taken something and I know my limits. Adderillin has found a very fine line for me, I don't feel the come up or anything, but I notice a good increase in energy for the day and even attitude (maybe its because im not groggy) I actually do better in class, no joke. But today I learned that drinking a small red bull plus adderillin is to much. Also, I feel the thermo when I start moving a lot, but sitting around I am not uncomfortable at all

Forged Buner - Now forged Burner I do notice that it feels like someone turned up the temp a couple of degrees when I take it. I like this for now, but in the summer I don't know how well I would deal with it, but I get hot very very easy, always have and I hate being hot. I also hate being cold, but I sweat really bad after the military. I take this about 20 min before the gym and have laid off of a pre workout because I feel I get good energy from it, but the focus is just as good. To me buner is like a pm Adderillin and it works great.

Gear - Really, do I need to talk about gear? I have praised this stuff before and I have it as a staple in my cabinet at all times and I will never be without it. I have tried different combos of it and am still playing with it. Which is really one of the best benefits of gear, there is no one best way to take it, it really can supplement whatever kind of a diet you are running.

So far my hat is off to Nathan, you pull together some awesome stuff to yield great results. I am glad we have some companies out there who dont talk the talk, but actually walk the walk. Hell, I have never even heard you hype anything up unlike a lot of your competitors. Hell no one really even knows whats going on until you have something ready to offer, then you give it away and let it blow peoples mind, and then the masses get it. Awesome job man, I honestly don't know where I would be right now without NTBM/Mr supps you have really build the body I have.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

btw pics were taken at 179

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be starting pretty well for you and that is awesome bro. I can't wait to see how this goes for you. You've already had a great start here Indy, and looking like you put on some nice size in them pics man. Good job!:bigok:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far my hat is off to Nathan, you pull together some awesome stuff to yield great results. I am glad we have some companies out there who dont talk the talk, but actually walk the walk. Hell, I have never even heard you hype anything up unlike a lot of your competitors. Hell no one really even knows whats going on until you have something ready to offer, then you give it away and let it blow peoples mind, and then the masses get it. Awesome job man, I honestly don't know where I would be right now without NTBM/Mr supps you have really build the body I have.
:goodpost:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see the fat destruction (and maybe some Brianna...)!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Love the tat... how tall are you?

I"m guessing 5'7ish?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I have a lot of time sitting in a chair getting them

And yep your dead on, I am 5'7, 5'8 on a good day ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo Woo!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow....NICE pics!! :shocked:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Man, someone is out to get me.
I was on my way home from setting up for a shoot with Mrs Oklahoma tomorrow and I was riding in my friends Jeep with him when we were waiting to turn into my neighborhood when a car wasnt paying attention and slammed into the back of us doing about 40.
It hit us hard enough to knock his rearview mirror off and his ac vent covers : (

I was planning to go home and change and get ready for the Gym to, but now I am stuck laying in bed taking pain killers with ice packs all over my body

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, this log has gotten way off track.
After I got smashed the other day I have not been able to do much. I re-aggreviated my back injury and some tendons in my neck. Ever since I have been getting some really bad migraines and have only been able to workout twice.
Although I have maintained weight, but can see some visible fat loss.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly, this log has gotten way off track.
After I got smashed the other day I have not been able to do much. I re-aggreviated my back injury and some tendons in my neck. Ever since I have been getting some really bad migraines and have only been able to workout twice.
Although I have maintained weight, but can see some visible fat loss.
That sucks man...rest up Indy and that gym will be there when you can get to it. Hope you are back to killing it soon bro!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that does suck balls Indy.. Get better bro.